Who Haikal is?

Orange Sky

“Hye Li, are you okay? I’ll bring you to the doctor,” he says, worry and hold your arm.

“Hong Ki, please don’t touch me. I’ll dead if my parents know,” you put his hand aside.

“But I hold you with cloth on your skin. I know about Islam for a little bit Hye Li,” he says seriously.

“I’m glad!” you still pretend to be strong.

While he is helping you, you collapse beside him. He is very worried and lifts you onto the wheelchair. You can’t see clearly and he says that he want to bring you to Dr. Lee’s room.

“Hong Ki, he might be busy with the other patient, turns to my room back!” You say.

“No, he is not,” he says with full of confident.

“Where do you know?” You ask him, weird.

“Just keep quiet and I really know it.”

 

Tok! Tok! Tok! “Can we enter?” Hong Ki knocks the door and asks.

“Yes Hong Ki, come in,” Dr. Lee says.

He was right, Dr. Lee is not busy. But how?

“Hong Ki what happen?” He asks.

“Mmm.. Dr. Lee, she is blooded again but this time is more than before,” he says with fearful face.

Sometime you think he is funny and sometime you think he is a much matured man.

Dr Lee looks up Hong Ki’s face with a frown on his forehead and you rapidly look at Hong Ki and he is widening up his eyes to Dr. Lee.

“Oh! Let me make a check up on you Hye Li,” The doctor says.

“Neh!”

“Hye Li, you’ve to get ready with your,” He doesn’t finish up his sentence when you cut off his talk.

“Dr. Lee,” You cut him before he reveals it in front of Hong Ki.

“Hong Ki, can I talk to her personally?”

He just nods and goes out without objection.

As he walks out, Dr Lee says, “Hye Li tomorrow will be your operation day. Stay strong until tomorrow and remember don’t take much water.”

“Arasso! And please don’t tell to others that I’ll have the operation Dr. Lee.” You say as he nods to what you said.

 

Dr. Lee pushes your wheelchair out of the room until you both can see Hong Ki. Hong Ki leads to you and as well as he reaches your place, Dr. Lee pulls his hand and brings him away from you. After a while, Hong Ki comes back to you.

“What he says to you?” You ask.

“Nothing, he asks me to accompany you since your parents will not come today. Your mother wants to make a medical check-up on her pregnancy.”

“Oh yeah!”

“Just keep quiet to stay healthy, Hye Li,” he says.

“Yes, Sir.”

 

You both are currently in your room back. Suddenly he asks, “Hye Li, can’t you leave your hijab? You’ve to stay with it even you’re in your room?”

“Oh this!” You show your hijab.

“Actually I can open this but not in front of you because we aren’t mahram like I say before.”

“Oh, arasso! It’s okay,” he says calm.

“By the way, are you not work or what? You always here and do your parents know you visit and accompany me here today?” You ask him multiple questions.

“Which one I should answer first Hye Li?”

“Suit yourself!” you say while smile weakly.

“I just finish my study and do not have a job yet. My parents know I’m always here to visit you and they even ask me to visit you if I’m late or what.”

“Oh yeah, they know! They are so nice and I would like to meet them,” you say happily.

“I don’t think you can meet them now because they are busy and actually you’ve meet my father for many times but you never know him,” he blinking his eyes to you.

“Masha- Allah, it’s a sin for me!” you close your eyes.

“I’m sorry!”

“It’s okay, It’s okay!”

“Sure?”

“200% sure! Back to the title.. I know your father?”

He just nods and at the same time you shake your head.

 

“Blood!” Hong Ki yells.

“Pass me those tissue papers,” you instruct him.

He then gives you what you want but the tissue papers but not enough to wipe all your blood. The blood still flowing and your heart like being hit by the long wooden stick.

“What kind of this ailment? Hong Ki, can I borrow you cell phone? I want make a call to my parents.” You stutter.

“Nah!” he gives you his phone.

You touch the number on the screen and press the green button. You put the phone on your ear.

Assalamualaikum, who is there?”

“Waalaikumusalam Ummi! I’m  Hye Li. Ummi, my blood can’t stop flowing. I think I’ll die soon Ummi,” You say weakly.

“Hye Li, Who taught you say that thing?”

“Nobody. Ummi, come here now Ummi!” You are begging to her.

“Alright Hye Li, I’ll come only for you,” she says.

Assalamualaikum!”

Waalaikumusalam,” she replies.

“Hye Li, here the handkerchief,” he gives you a piece of handkerchief.

On that handkerchief there is a name ‘Haikal’. You are asking him about the name, “Hong Ki, whose name is this?”

“My friend, he gave it to me,” he says slumber.

“Muslim guy?”

“Yes! You want to meet him?” he asks you with the long-lasting chuckles.

You widen your eyes and shake your head. You wipe all the blood and you feel weak and weaker by that time. You feel that all your red blood is out from your body. You are lying on the bed uncomfortably and you are reciting the du’a then, Hong Ki goes out. Your parents come and you just feel like before.

 

It’s already 6.00 a.m., it’s the time to perform Suboh prayer and you already perform your tayammum and pray straight away. Your parents are not there yet since they are busy preparing your passport to go with the flight on 8.00 a.m.

 

You heard someone knocks the room door, Tok! Tok! Tok! “Can I get in?”

“Who is outside?” You ask in hesitate.

“Me, Hong Ki!” he says.

“Ok, welcome!” You are happy.

“By the way when your flights move?” He asks you like usually.

“8.00 a.m.,” you take a peek at your watch.

“Here a gift from me. I’m afraid if we cannot meet each other again after this.” He passes a medium-sized box.

“Why Hong Ki?”

“No, I just think forward,” He says simple.

“By the way thank you so much,” you thank him.

“How your leg?” he asks.

“Much better, I think I don’t have that long time to recover because I can try to walk a little now and the cement also removed last night,”

“That’s good!”

“I heard that I’ll go there by special flight for patient. Is it right?” You ask him.

“Of course!” He smiles


By the way who is Haikal? Keep waiting!!!

Love: ButterflyShida