Bloody Cough Stop The Truth

Orange Sky

Ummi, Abi! I’m not angry at you because you not tell me earlier but you lie to me and said I’m healthy girl. What is the purpose? What are the benefits?” you keep asking them.

“We are really sorry my dear. We didn’t mean to do that. We want you live in happiness not in sorrowful.

Ummi! This is much hurting me you know. Oh, that’s why I always cough with the blood. Poor, I just know it now. You said lying is a sin but you both did it to me for many years. I’ve this ailment since I’m in elementary school and now I already 18,” You say, crying.

“Why you never told us that you always cough with blood?” She then asks you.

“How can I tell you? I’m in madrasah while you all in home, we are far away and rarely to meet. When we meet, we go for picnic or vocation like now. There’s wisdom of helping him. If I don’t help him, I will not hospitalize and I will never know I’ve this ailment,” you say in depressed.

“So you want to say that by helping him you got many benefits including you break both of your legs?” she angry.

“I don’t say like that Ummi! It’s just there is hikmah of helping him. If I not, he will die and I will never know about myself.”

Abi understand your feeling now Hye Li. Now you’ve to rest in your room,” He pulls your wheelchair to your ward room.

 

He helps you lie on the bed and you ask him, “Abi! Where can I get the heart donor? Ummi can’t because she is pregnant and you also can’t because you’ve to take care of us.”

“I don’t know my dear but I’ve to find it!”

“Thank you!”

“I’ll try to find for it from now!” he leaves you alone while your mother is alone outside.

 

You perform the tayammum to replace the wudhu’ so that you can perform As’r prayer because water can’t reach your legs skin. Your legs are wrapped with the cement and you perform your tayammum by using the clean dust from the wall.

After finish all the tayammum, you prepare with your praying clothes and start to perform solah by sitting on the hospital chair.

 

After finishing the second thing in the rukun Islam list, solah, your parents rush to you.

“Thanks to Allah S.W.T my dear. You got the heart. Someone wants to donor hearts for you,” your mother says in grateful sound.

Alhamdulillah, the Greatest Allah! That mean He still give me a hope to live for more. Thanks God!” You do the Sujud Syukur.

Ummi, Abi! Who is the donor? Lady or man? Muslim or not?” You ask them in curious.

“We don’t know about it my dear. The donor asks the doctor to keep the identity.” They say sad.

“But I’ve to thank him or her…” You upset.

“Never mind, I’ll find it later.”

“Oh! The doctor calls for you. He asks you to sign a few agreements,” Your mother says.

“Ok!” You move onto the wheelchair.

 

Your parents lead you to the doctor room. You knock the door and you entered alone after he asks you to come in.

“Thank you Dr. Lee!” You say.

“That is not my help. He volunteer to donor apart of his heart to replace your fully damage heart,” he smiles.

“He? That’s mean.. Guy right?” You think rapidly.

“Opss! Okay, yes he is. But I can’t tell you about him for more.” He nods.

“Here! Sign on these now! Your operation will be a day after tomorrow on evening, so you can’t drink much water on that morning or it can cause trouble to move your heart,” he asks you to give your signature.

“Arasso!” You headed to the door.

 

You go to your room back and lie on the bed while your parents are leaving you alone to home. You take a nap along with your hijab, purdah and you heard someone pulls the doorknob. You sit on the bed to prepare for the one who is come in.

“Eh, Hong Ki! What are you doing here?” You ask him as soon as he comes in.

“Nothing, I just want to visit you. How are you today? Better?” He asks with his concern.

“Better!” You smiles.

“Don’t lie me! I know you’re fighting with the pain right. I can know it from your face. It is getting pale and paler day by day,” He says.

“Yes, I lie to you. I don’t want everyone shows their pity towards me. I can stand it for myself.”

“You should not do that!” he says seriously.

 

“Okay fine! Thank you for your concern all this while and thank you for visiting me every day,” you change the topic.

“Oh about that, you’re welcome but I think I can’t visit you tomorrow and a day after tomorrow evening because I’ve something to do.  I am sorry and don’t wait for me,” he chuckles.

“I’ll not. Oh that’s good too because I’ve something to do tomorrow evening too.” you try to hide your operation day from him.

“Are you discharge tomorrow?” he asks in curious.

“Not! Just want transfer to Tokyo.”

“Tokyo? But your state is China,” He feels weird.

“Argh!!! I don’t know,” you still hide it.

“I want go there with my appa too. Hope can meet you there,” He says delightful.

“Hope not!” You mumble.

“What?”

“Nothing!”

 

You chat with him until twilight appears and the Azan is reverberating.

“Hong Ki, you stay here for a while, I’ve to perform the Maghrib prayer for a jiffy. Just stay there.” You do the tayammum for once more and wear the prayer cloth and begin to perform it well lead to qiblat. He just stares at you quietly, he looks at you for every single movement that you do. After finishing the three rakaat prayer, you take the chance to recite a simple zikr and dua’. He is still looking at you without blinking his eyes.

“Hong Ki, what are you thinking about?” You ask him and make him surprises.

“You know Hye Li, I never felt the peacefulness that I feel like just now. When I am looking at you performing the prayer, I feel my empty soul found the happiness.”

“Yes, prayer can make us calm when we miserable and it can gives us hidayat means guide,” you explain to him.

“Is that true?” he asks with interest.

“Yes, I’ve prove it.”

 

“So, what will you do there on that day?” he asks you.

“You first. What will you do there?” You turn the question back to him.

“I ask you first so you’ve to answer it first,” he looks at you and chuckles.

“Hong Ki but you are older than me and you are man you know. So, be a gentleman!” you make an excuse.

“No, you first!  After that I’ll tell you the truth to…” his sentence is cut by your noisy bloody cough.

The bloods that come out from your mouth are too thick and flow much.


Hi thanks for the one who continue to read this fanfic.

I really hope that you can enjoy your reading time.

Please COMMENT after read!

Love you - ButterflyShida