I'm not sick.

Orange Sky

“Eh, you! I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling, I just want to stay alone here. I’m not ready to face anybody,” he looks at you.

“No! No! Not about that, I’m in pain,” You cough badly.

He becomes more confuses, “Ha? What do you mean? Noona! Noona! Come in now.”

“Why Mr. Lee?” She asks.

“I don’t know but she said she in pain,” he shows me with the tied arm.

 

“Are you okay Hye Li?” she asks you.

“Unni! It’s too hurt,” You scream in the pain.

You start to breathe hardly and you feel you’re unstable at the moment. You feel like you are going to die but you still courage yourself to stay healthy.

“Mr. Lee, can you help me? You’re well now right?” she says in anxiety.

“Can you help me to push her wheelchair to her room? I’ve to call the doctor.”

“Sure can but you’ve to untie all of these ropes,” He pulls his hand.

“Ok!” Nurse starts untie his arms and legs while you’re having a war with the pain that you feel. You, out of the blue, fall from the wheelchair.

“You! Hold on please!” he says and put you on the wheelchair back.

He, with the rapid steps pulls your wheelchair to your room and helps you to climb up the bed. He also places you on the bed gently.

“Because of me, you are like this, but why you help me?” he keeps asking the same question to you.

This time your answer is much difficult for him to understand and you are still in pain, “Hong Ki it was all the fate of my life. I’m sick also my fate.  I am here also because the fate. My fates are all from the God, Allah S.W.T. It’s named qada’ and qadar Hong Ki. Maybe you don’t understand what I am talking about now because you’re non-Muslim.”

 

“Neh, take a full rest there okay,” he advices you.

“Hong Ki!” You stop him before he leaves.

“Yes, Miss Hye Li. Can I help you?” He teases you.

“Please don’t make stupid things again after this. I’m begging to you,” You make up a fake weak smile.

“Ok, I promise to you!” He goes out.

Your skin get pale and paler than before. Your eyes getting yellowish and on that time the nurses and the doctor come in.

“Miss Hye Li, do you’ve any diseases before?” The doctor asks.

“My parents said, I don’t have any,” you explain to him.

He makes a medical check-up on you and even makes an x-ray to you.

“Miss Hye Li, are you sure about you didn’t have any problem with your healthiness?”

You just nod slowly since you feel weaker than before.

 

“Miss Jin Min, please make a call to her parents. I’ve something to inform them,” says the doctor to the kind nurse that helps you just now.

“Alright doctor!”

You feel weird when he asks you twice about the disease and he also asks your parents to come and inform them something.

 

Your parents already in the hospital and they enter your room when you are taking a nap.
Astaghfirullah, my dear! What happen to you?”

Ummi! Abi! Last time, my heart feels very hurt. Why it was like that?” You ask them.

They look each other.

“Mr and Mrs. Kim, Dr. Lee wants to meet you both in his office. Let’s go with me, I’ll show you the way.” One of the nurses calls.

“Hye Li, stay here for a while. We will come back soon,” Your mother says.

You just nod.

 

But, your curiosity still can’t stop you to following them. You step down to your wheelchair weakly and lead it to the door to go out. You’re now in front of the Doctor’s room, following them from far.

 


ButterflyShida : Hi! How now? Still satisfied with this story...

He he... don't blame me because of your feeling after this.... LOL XD

ok I'll try update next Chapter ASAP!

25082013