The Meeting

Orange Sky

You are walking along the corridor, alone with your loneliness on the Sunday windy morning. You walk and look at the surrounding around you until you see a huge high building in front of you. You are standstill, frozen there since you never thought that you can be there on that day. Everything there looks unfamiliar to you but actually you are in your birth place. You look up and down and there is an eye catcher at the building when you see someone standing on the top of the building alone. “Yes, he is a boy. Who is he?” You’re very curious on what he do alone up there.

“Is he having a sight-seeing? Impossible! There is something wrong with him,” you think alone confidently.

 

By the other side, many people are gathering outside the building and they all are looking on what you are looking too. The eye catcher just now, the boy up there.

 

“Come down!” someone screaming loudly.

You walk nearer to them and without hesitate you ask a mid-aged woman, “What happen?”

“He wants to commit suicide!” She shows up.

“That can’t be!” You hold your ‘O’ mouth and widen your big round eyes.

 

You run at the last speed into the building. There are a few security guard who are just standing there and do not make anything to save the boy.

You think while run to the elevator, “Why he does bad thing like that? There must be a secret behind. Who know?”

You forget that you’re in your vocation day and the most important you’re not the citizen of that state. You’re in Korea, your birth place but you’re actually Chinese or perfectly to say that you are China citizen. You just born in Korea but grow in China and that why everyone says that you are Chinese. But your looks more like Korean because a reason.

 

You are in front of the elevator and you rapidly push the button next to the elevator door but unluckily the elevator is full and you have no choice to go up the rooftop now. You’ve to take the stairs to save him or let him die with full of regret feeling.

“No I can’t let him die!” You mumble.

You run through the staircase one by one and when you are at the middle, you are panting very hard.

“No! He must be alive. I must help him,” You shake your head and start to run over again.

 

When you are about one more level to get to the peak of the building, you heard the siren from the rescuing department vehicle. They are very late. You open the door to get out of the highest level. You see him and he is looking downward.  He is about 10 to 20 cm higher than you. He is very thin and you guess he has a big problem that he cannot settle it down alone.

 

He is ready to jump down but you think and act very fast, “Hye Li go and get him! Don’t let he die in front of you. It is sin if you not stop him.”

You run toward him and suddenly you stop, “But you are not his mahram. You should save him.”

“What is the matter, I should pull him to the backward. I can’t look the other commit the biggest sin forever. Even if he is non-Muslim or Muslim, I still have to help him.” You make a decision.

You run, hug him from behind and drag him backward. He is struggle very hard on you and you get a free slap on your fluffy cheek. It is very hurt but it would be more hurt for you if you don’t help him.

 

He pushes you hardly and you fell on the harden floor. He walks back to the corner of the building to make a try for once more time.

“You, please don’t do that!” you run as fast as you could to him but unintentionally, you and him are not on the building anymore.

 


Sorry if the grammar errors too much. I don't check it back. I rush write this.

Anticipate what will happen next?

ButterflyShida~~