My Heart's Joy7

My Heart's Joy

Chapter 7:

 

Love

To have you here in my arms

This moment I spend with you

To breathe the same air with you

To eat together with you

We understood each other

No need for words, our hearts know each other

Through the difficult life we share

As we travel together in life

Through the strong wind, and storm

I have you, and I will not be alone

I will hug you, and comfort you

The days may be long and winding

I will not be weak but I'll be strong

I will hug you, and comfort you

Through the hardship we share

As we hold each other in life

I will hug you, and comfort you

I am glad, I have met you

I will never regret loving you

I am glad, I have found you

I will never stop loving you

I can see the beauty in this world

Only because I have you in my life

I will be able to hold your hand

I will keep you in my embrace

I will never be alone in this world

I'll have you and make our world

 

I realized the truth, I love you

I knew, I had feelings for you

Now, I know, for sure, I love you

Now, I know, my heart belongs to you

 

 

A girl was standing by the sea shore, looking at the setting sun, which was almost gone from the horizon, she was wearing a long white gown up to her ankles. Her form can be seen clearly, though it was starting to get dark. And then she slowly turned,  her silhouette against the setting sun, and a hand on her tummy,  waving to someone.

She was clearly pregnant.  But, her face, was hidden by the coming darkness.

Jae Joong woke-up with a start. Blinking his eyes in the darkness of the room. A dream, he just had a dream.

He moved to check on the girl, lying on her side right next to him. He half rose from his position, bracing his arm on the bed and took a peek at the sleeping form next to him, even though it was a little dark with only a small light on the side table, and placed his arm about her mid-section to feel her breathing. And, he gave a sigh of relief, to feel her even breathing. It comforted him some what, to feel her breathing evenly in her sleep. He moved closer to her, his left hand playing with her hair, and just gazed at her in the darkness,  studying her sleeping feature.

Gazing down at you,

To see your face,

Admiring down at you,

To love your face.

 

They stayed in the hospital, long enough for her  to receive an emergency treatment, but she insisted of going home, when she felt better,  and not stay overnight. Jeong and the Coordi-nonna did come almost simultaneously, they helped them, and covered for them. People were curious when they saw Jae Joong in the Emergency Ward.  When it spread around that she was one of his staff member, everyone had a look of approval on their faces, some even said how good he was at looking after his staff member.

When he had company, he came closer to her and stayed by her side. Though, he wanted to hold her hand, he had to control himself from doing it.  The Coordi-nonna  and Jeong stayed with her during the treatment, and when it was time to pay the bill, Jeong went to pay for it.

Though, it was an outright lie, even if they did not want to do it, and it hurt her and Jae Joong's pride, they had to do it.

When,  it was time to go home, Jae Joong went to get the car while the other two waited with her at the entrance.  Jeong came with his own car, while the Coordi-nonna took a taxi to come to the hospital.  She said her appreciation and thanked them, and whispered her apologies. They told her not to worry about, and that it was fine.

Jae Joong offered a ride home to the Coordi-nonna, and she accepted, to get a free ride, and to make it look safer for the lovers for all to see, as well. When he returned with the car,  he went and shook hands with Jeong, and with a small bow, whispered a thank you.  Jeong bowed his head, and whispered, take care.

The Coordi-nonna saw her ride in the front seat first before getting in the back seat. And, Jae Joong went to the driver's side and gave a last wave goodbye to Jeong, with a promise that he would call him later. They drove off, heading to the home of the Coordi-nonna. And, Jeong after seeing them drove away, walked to his own car, to drive himself home.

And, upon reaching her home, Jae Joong talked to her while he parked the car on the sidewalk. They did not go down from the car, because there might be people who could identify him.  From the driver's seat, he looked at her and bowed his head to her and thank her for helping them out, and asked her to keep it a secret, in what happened that night. She said her thank you, too. And, apologized for being such a bother. And, the Coordi-nonna promised she would keep it a secret before getting down from the car. They waved goodbye to each other, before he drove off.

Lie, we had to lie,

Pain it caused us,

Lie, we live in lie,

Pain it left us.

 

He lightly touched her cheek, with a feather touch of his fingers, and again, with the back of his fingers.  She was fast asleep, caused by the medicine she was given.  The face was so peaceful, as if nothing happened.

This girl, held his heart, there is no more doubt about it. Now, there is no turning back anymore.

The dream, a scary dream, that can change their lives forever from what they know.  

He carefully lifted  her head a little with his right hand  and sneaked his left arm beneath her, and then he lay back down and placed his right arm across her mid-section, and hugged her more closer to him.

 

I am someone’s world,

You are my world.

I am someone’s universe,

You are my universe.

You are here with me,

I wish you’d stay with me.

You make me want you,

I want to stay with you.

 

Laying on his back, and then he turned with an unconscious move, more asleep than awake, his arm moved to drape over her, but his hand and arm landed only on the bed, his eyes flickered to look at his arm and the empty space beside him, which woke him up, “Where is she?” Yawning, he moved and took the comforter off of him to get out of the bed. He sat up, moved onto the side of the bed, slipped his feet on his slippers and got up. He then walked out of the bedroom to look for her.

Through the dimness of the night, wearing his gray pajama and white boxer shirt, he walked through the house and found lights were on at the kitchen, and she was behind the stove, and looked like she’s cooking something.  She looked as if she already had her shower and changed of clothes. “Hmm What time is it, and that she would be cooking so early in the morning,” he mumbled to himself.

He came closer, and moved to her right side, but he did not want to surprise her with his presence, so he cleared his throat a little, “hmmhmp”

The sound alerted her of his presence, and she turned her head in his direction, “You're up.”  And then she returned her attention to what she was doing.

“You were not there woke me up. What are you doing so early in the morning.”

“I”m cooking your breakfast.”

“So early in the morning?”

“I have early classes today.”

“What? But, what about what happened yesterday?”

“I’m fine, and anyway, I have my medicine with me.”

“You need to rest, is what you should do.”

“Can’t, exams coming, I need to study and also practice.  And, I was going to say to you, I can’t come over until the exams are finished.”

“Today is my rest day, I thought we would be together today.”

“I guess, you thought wrong.”

“But, I want you here with me,” he said with a whining pout.

“As if that is going to happen, the way I’ll be so busy.”

Going to her back and hugged her, placing his chin on her shoulder, and then said, “How about, if you come back for lunch, I’d cook lunch for you. Please, say that you’ll come.”

“Can’t, I have a class right after lunch, and this place is a long way off, I can’t possibly make the time.”

“Dinner, please, you can’t possibly say no to dinner.”

“I have to finish my composition, and I need to practice my piano, too.”

“You can do it here, I have a keyboard here too remember. I promise, I won’t disturb you. Just be here with me, hmmm come on, say yes, please, pretty please.” He kissed the side of her neck.

“I really need to do this, I’m not kidding. You can be such a distraction, just being with you, and you being you.”

“I promise, I’ll leave you alone, I’ll pinkie swear, if you like.” He hugged her a little tighter.

She slightly inclined her head to him, and said, “You’re such a baby, do you know that, hmm?”

“Please, I don’t want to be a day alone without you. Come to dinner, I’ll cook your favorite, and buy dessert.”

“Ice cream.”

“What?” For a moment he was confused.

“I said, buy me some ice cream.”

He smiled, realizing she was agreeing to him, and said, “Oh, alright, I’ll buy you some ice cream.”

“Okay, dinner, but you promised to leave me alone.”

“Yes, I’ll let you work on your music.”

“Now, leave me in peace so I can finish this.”

“You are doing a good job. I don’t think I have to move.”

“Come on, move your off of me, so I could do this right.”

He kissed her again on the neck.

She stopped what she was doing, and said, “How about me not doing this, and just leave.”

He moved to her side with his arm still around her waist, and said with a tiny pout, “Oh Okay, you win. You’ll be away the whole day and I’ll be all alone. ”

She turned her head and looked at him, “Did you not say that you’ll be cooking dinner and buy some dessert? You’ll be out shopping, you’ll not be locked up inside at all.”

“Its a long time from dinner.”

“Go back to sleep and shop later. Now, leave me and let me finish this.”

“Let me help you, won’t that be better?”

“Oh Well alright since you're so enthusiastic about it. Go and prepare the table.”

“hahahaha” He kissed her on the cheek and then went to do her bidding.

 

Gladness fills me to shop for you,

Thinking what I could buy for you.

Next time, I’ll do it with you,

Walking hand in hand with you.

 

Walking along the aisle of a supermarket, thinking of her favorite dishes he wants to cook for her, and his eyes looking at all the items and ingredients in front of him was not helping him. He wants to cook all the food he could possibly can. And make her smile.

‘Food, yeah food, her weakness,’ he can’t help but smile, and he is one good cook. He wants her to feel his love, by cooking her the best dishes he could.

 

You should know, that I am the best for you.

To let you know, that I am trying to show you.

You can’t get away from me, that it is me and you.

You will want only me, that I am meant for you.

 

 

 

 

"I wonder, what flavor of ice cream would she want? I forgot to ask. Hmmm Maybe, I'll just pick a few. hahahah"

 

“Dinner, but not too heavy, she needs to study afterwards,” he unconsciously quietly mumbled inaudibly. “Can’t be too full hmmm or make her fall asleep.” Planning their perfect dinner while considering she still needed to study. ‘It feels good to plan to feed my chubby one,’ cheerily smiling absently.
 

Food, your favorite, also your weakness.

I’m happy to cook for you with gladness.

I want to see you smile with happiness.

I want you to enjoy it with joyfulness.

 

 

 

 

Smile, I want to see a full smile on your face.

Happy, I want to see happiness on your face.

Joy, I want to see joyfulness on your face.

Glee, I want to see gleefulness on your face.

 

With a sigh and a tiny pout, Junsu whispered, “I’m tired. My arms hurt.”

Yoochun whispered back, “ssshh Don’t let him hear you.”

Grumbled whisper, “Hmm It’s true. We’ve been doing this for a long time now.”

“hahahaha I bet, you are only just envious.”

Pouting, he mumbled an inaudible sound.

A hand to one ear and got closer to Junsu, and said teasingly, “What was that? hahahaha Cat got your tongue? hahahaha”

“Shut up.”

“Get your own, and then we’ll help you, like what we are doing now.”

“Like it is going to be that easy, he is lucky he is not yet caught. Not that I’m saying he will be. I don’t know how he does it, its a mystery to me. I should ask some pointers. You should, too.”

“With friends like us?! That’s one way, I’d say.”

“In the future, he better do this for me, too. And so should you.”

Laughing quietly, “Don’t worry, I will, but with the same token, with me, deal?”

“Yeah, deal.”

“I’m tired, how many more balloons do we have to do? Are we going to fill the whole room!” Flickering his eyes, and grumbled, “He better do this for me, too.”

Bumping his elbow to his arm, “Come on, you are slowing down. If you hurry up, we’ll be done in no time.”

“Did you notice how happy he is all the time these days? He always has this smile, I know you probably noticed it too. I guess, if she can make him happy, she has my vote.”

“Mine, too. That is why we are all willing to do this. Even Changmin was not complaining and was willing to do it, too.”

“You mean, I am the only one complaining. As you can see, I have been at this for a long time now.”

With a smile and understanding, “I know, you really are happy to do it.”

A real smile, showing his real feelings, “This morning, he suddenly called us and asked us to come here. He said he needed help. And now, here we are on our day off slaving away to help him. hahahahaha”

“He alone can make us do this. hahahahah These balloons are too cute. Don’t you think so? There are many different sizes of heart shape among them.”

“By the way, he better feed us after this, he owe us big time. He is in the kitchen slaving away cooking, and we won’t be tasting any of it. He did feed us lunch, but that was a take out.”

“Do you think, Yunho got the cakes? Jaejoong said, he needs three kinds of cakes.”

‘“He’ll get them. Remember the time Jaejoong brought a cake? And it was very delicious. I thought he bought it. And then when we were all praises and had been asking where he bought it, remember he said with this silly grin on his face, that she made it. Yunho better buy the best delicious cakes he can find.”

“No kidding. He better. hahahaha”

“Did Changmin bring the flowers? We still need to arrange them.”

“He and Yunho are still not here.”

“Where could they be? It’s getting close to the arranged time. They are cutting it close.”

“They better be here on time, or else, Jaejoong will have their heads.”

As if on cue, Jaejoong holding chopsticks in his right hand, and with a frown came in the living room asking, “Are they not here yet?”

Both whispered simultaneously under their breath, “Speak of the devil.”

Both looked at each other and grinned.

Yoochun answered, “No, they are not yet here. Don’t worry, they will be here. Let me call them.” Picking up his cell phone, which was right beside him and tried contacting Yunho first.

He only waited a short period and heard Yunho say, “Hello!”

“Hello to you, too. Where are you?”

“I’m near, just a few more minutes.”

“Jaejoong was asking for you. I’ll tell him, you’ll be here soon. Goodbye.”

“I’ll be there soon. Bye.” Yunho ended the conversation.

Yoochun closed his contact, too. He looked at Jaejoong and said, “He said, he is near and will be here in a few minutes.”

“hmm Okay, and Changmin?”

He then again looked at his cellphone and called Changmin. The wait was not long and Changmin was on the other line, “Hello! Yoochun.”

“Where are you? Jaejoong was asking for you.”

“I’m coming, I’m already in the parking lot. I’m just parking the car.”

“Okay, hurry. I’ll tell him you’re here.”

“Okay.” Both ended the conversation.

While closing his cellphone, he looked at Jaejoong and said, “He’s in the parking lot, just parking the car. He’ll be here very soon.”

“Good, thank goodness,” he gave a sigh of relief, “ I’ll return to the kitchen and finish my cooking. I know, I’m asking a lot. Please, do as much as you can with those. She’ll be here soon. Thanks guys.” He turned and went back to the kitchen.

“Look at him. All happy. hahahaha Come on, let’s do this.”

“hahahaha Yeah, let’s do more, and try to finish it.”

A hand over his lips and quietly whispered, “Hay wait, remember our plan to put some in the bedroom? hehehehe”

A hand over his lips, with a glint in his eyes, and uttered very softly, “hehehehe Yeah, let’s do that.”

 

Surprise, I wanted to surprise you.

I had help from my friends.

Surprise, we wanted to surprise you.

I could not have done it without my friends.

 

Love, I wanted to show you my love.

Love, my friends wanted to show you their love.

Love, I wanted to embrace you with my love.

Love, my friends wanted to embrace you with their love.

 

Not long after, the doorbell rang. Junsu stood up and went and opened the door and Changmin was there with arms full of flowers. “Good, you’re here.” Junsu took some and helped him with the flowers and then went into the dining room. Changmin closed the door after him, he then removed his shoes by the door, wore the house slippers and went in and followed Junsu into the dining room.

From the kitchen,  Jaejoong asked, “Who was that?”

Junsu answered him, “It’s Changmin with the flowers. I’ll be doing the arrangements now.”

“Hmm Okay.” He answered back.

On the floor, surrounded with balloons and was pumping air into a balloon was Yoochun.  And up by the ceiling around the house were more balloons that they bought.

Amazed, “Oh, You have done a lot. Look at these. The house and the floor is full of balloons. Are these not enough?”

Yoochun looking over by the kitchen, and saw that it was clear, Jaejoong was still busy in there, motioned for Changmin to come closer. Turned his own head towards the kitchen as Yoochun did.

“Let me give these to Junsu first.” He went to the dining room and left the flowers on the table. And even though he was wondering about the gesture, his curiosity got the better of him and returned to the living room and got closer to Yoochun, while he was removing his jacket. He then sat down beside him.

A finger over his lips, to gesture silence, Yoochun quietly whispered, “We got a plan. We’re planning to put some of the smaller balloons in the bedroom.”

Almost without a sound, “Oh”

“And, I was thinking, what if, we scatter some of the petals over in the bedroom, especially the bed.”

“Oh, Yeah.”

“You can do this, and I will do it, if you like. I’m starting to get tired, and we need to hurry, she will be here soon.”  smiling winsomely.

“I’m already hungry.”

“We’ll eat out after we are done here.”

Uttered with a groan, “We are not eating here, even just a little?”

“This is a dinner date for those two, you know that, come on now.”

“I know, I know, it’s just that I am hungry.”

“If you do this fast, and after we are all done here, the sooner we could all go and eat.”

After letting out one deep breath of sigh, “Let’s just finish this.” He took the pump from Yoochun, he then concentrated and proceeded to pump air to a balloon.  Yoochun got up and took some of the smaller balloons and took them to the bedroom. He got busy working by bringing balloons to the bedroom.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang again. Yoochun was bent down and just about to pick-up more balloons when it rang. He straightened up and took steps to go to the door, “That should be Yunho.”  And when he opened the door, Yunho was there carrying cakes, two in one hand and one cake in the other. “Good you are here, let me get those.” Reaching out for the cakes. Yunho handed them over to him. He took off his shoes and wore the house slippers and went to the living room with Yoochun on the way to the dining room.

And the view that greeted him in the living room was Changmin, who greeted him with a nod of his head, seated on the floor pumping air to a balloon. “I can see Changmin working hard.” He could not help but smile seeing their youngest working hard.  He went and patted him on the head. And he in turn tried to dodge away from his hand, but also gave a half smile.  And then followed Yoochun to the dining room.

“Is everything set?” He placed the cake on top of the table.

Jaejoong just walked in and with a smile asked, “You got the cakes?”

“Yeah, just like you ordered, my fine sir.”

With anticipation, “heheheh Let me see, let me see.”

Seeing the small boxes of cakes, he can’t help but smile. Thinking of her possible response to such things. This morning, he just had the idea of asking his friends help him plan this dinner for her. Even though it was their rest day, and they happily agreed to do it. He was just teasing her yesterday, by saying he had a shoot. He thought he could get away with not eating the pizza. It did not work.

A smile playing on his lips, Yoochun opened one box and peeked inside, and then hurried to open the other box. Junsu  came closer  to them and took the other box and opened it as well. He too took a peek at the other cakes. Jaejoong and Yunho went and took a look too. And soon Changmin was with them, curious on what they were all doing.

“These look good and delicious.” Jaejoong spoke with awe.

“We should have these one of these days,” Changmin commented.

“Agree,” Junsu spoke with a wishful voice.

“Promise, I’ll treat you guys next time. I’ll feed you lots of these and much more.” Jaejoong promised with joy in his heart, being grateful to his friends for helping him out.

“Is everything set?” Yunho asked again.

“I’m almost done with my cooking, just a few more things to finish up. And then I’m good.”

“Look around you, the flowers are arranged. I’m just finishing and cleaning up.”

“The table looks good.” Yunho commented.

“Oh yeah, we did that awhile ago.” Junsu could not help smiling with their handy work.

“The balloons are scattered around the house. hahahahah She could not possibly miss it,” Yoochun said smiling and looked over at Junsu, who smiled back.

“Where do we put the cakes? It should be in the kitchen and presented later after they had their dinner.” Junsu was suggesting as the thought hit him.

“They are usually on top of the box, right?” Changmin chime in.

“Do we still need to refrigerate them? Their dinner will be soon.” Yoochun also chime in.

“I guess, we should refrigerate them, I’ll bring them out later.” Jaejoong said thinking that it would be nice and cool when they would eat them after they had their dinner.  

Yoochun closing a box, Junsu doing the one in front of him, and Yunho did the last one. And each one brought a box to the kitchen.

“Okay, let’s all finish up in here, so we can leave, she’ll be here soon.” Yunho said with a smile.

“Thanks guys. I love you, thank you for doing this for me.”

“Hyung, you owe us.” Junsu could not help tease Jaejoong.

With a broad joyful smile, “Yeah, hahahaha”

 

A happy moment to share with you,

A joy to be able to embrace you.

This moment to have fun with you,

This day to show you, I love you.

 

Her mind was still filled with the books she just read awhile ago and a music that was playing in her head.  She was thinking on how she wanted to write it and play it on the piano, when she was opening the door.  Her jaw dropped as she opened the door at the sight that greeted her and as her eyes roamed at the room from the ceiling to the floor were scattered with round and heart shaped balloons of different sizes and colors.

“What?” She barely uttered. For a moment she forgot what she read and the music in her head became silent.

“Surprise!” A smiling Jaejoong jumped out from behind the coach greeted her with arms wide opened.

Looking around expecting people to come out, she barely whispered, “Is there a party you did not tell me?” She absentmindedly automatically closed the door behind her.

A sheepishly smiling Jaejoong answered, “A party for two.”

“hmm Two?! Now, Jaejoong, I told you I need to study, right?”

“Yes, I know.” He walked to get closer to her.

She said with a frown, “Then why...why all this?” And then beneath her breath she inaudibly whispered, “I don’t know, if I want to love you or hate you right now.”

A tiny tongue came out, eyes blinking, and as he touched her arm lightly, he said cutely, “I thought you’d like it.”

“Your timing is off, way off,” she said frustratedly.

“I thought, you know, you’d be inspired to work on your music and your studies, knowing I worked really hard for you,” smiling sweetly.

Looking at him with a frown but her mind working, ‘Darn the Buffoon, he’ll be away tomorrow, and I’ll be stuck to clean all these stuff up. But darn it, he can be so sweet. I thought it’s just a simple dinner.’

With unsure voice trying to get her approval, he said, “Why the frown, come on now, smile. Don’t you like my balloons? Aren’t they cute?” Second thoughts with his plan, he whispered, “I thought they were cute.”

With a sigh, “They are.”

“So you do like them?” A small smile came back to his face.

She was smiling with a twinkle in her eyes, and said, “I’m wondering if you spent the whole afternoon doing this. Oh, never mind. Let’s go and eat, I’m famished.”

“Oh, I have my ways. hehehe Come, I slaved in the kitchen to cook for you.”

“Oh, what did you prepare?” Curiosity in her eyes.

“Come and see.” He was happy to show her what he prepared and took her hand and pulled her while walking to the dining area. She looked at his hand on her hand, can’t help squeeze his hand a little, and was smiling and happy to be taken along.

 

Grace me with your love,

Envelope me with your love.

Simple leasure to spend with you,

Simple pleasure I want with you.


He’s in front of the sink doing the dishes, she’s standing behind him, her arms around him and  her cheek was leaning on his back. She moved her head to the side of his arm to look at his hands as he’s doing the dishes. She moved again to look at his back, ‘This back seems so wide, strong and soft,’ she leaned her cheek again on his back, ‘showing this side of you, that’s why it’s impossible to let you go.’ Then she mumbled, “I should do the dishes since you are the one who did all the preparations and cooked the food.”

“I can do at least this much for you. I can’t do it as often as I want to, so I want to do it whenever I can.”

“I think I’m sick,” she said with a sigh.

His hands stopped what he was doing, he wanted to turn but she’s holding him, so his head turned to look at her over his shoulder, “What? Are you coming down with something? Is it the food?” He spoke with concern in his voice.

“My heart is fluttered and its about to burst.”

With a big sigh of relief, “You! You scared me.” With his wet hands he took her hands and lifted them apart and he then turned to face her with his arms going around her, pulling and hugging her to him. She hugged him also in return. Holding each other while gazing at one another.  “I am the one who’s heart is so big, because of you. I am the one who’s heart is about to burst, because of the joy you give me. I know its tough, but I am so glad you are still with me.” He leaned down to her and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Moving her lips from him, and while gazing at him, with a tiny pout, she spoke, “Why, because you got your own cook and cleaning lady for free, and a bed mate on the side?”

Smiling and flickering his eyes, “I guess I am a lucky guy.”

For a moment she was silent, “Do you...do you think I was easy?”

A hand  going to her head pulling her to him and leaning closer to her holding her tighter with his head against her head, “Baby, I never thought that and you were never that to me. So, never ever think that you are one.” He moved apart from her a little, while gazing at her, and with a tiny smile said, “I was the one who wanted to be easy so you’d grab me. I was willing to be caught, but you did not make my life easy. You're never easy on me even now.”

“hihihi You’re like a fool back then trying to catch my attention, as I remember.”

“hehehe Yeah, I was acting like a fool trying to catch your eye. The trouble I’d been through, people were always looking for me. I’d skip and run to you for those few minutes I could be with you. I’d turn my cell phone off, so no one can call me. And when I got back, I was in trouble. But, I did it again and again. And, I’d do it again, without hesitation if it’s for you.”

“You liked me that much? But why?”

“I did and I do. I could not explain it so simply. I feel what I feel and I am just following my heart.”

 

Music,

Life blood of our soul.

Song,

Food for our well being.


Jae Joong’s thoughts:

As I sit here listening to you, as you play my keyboard composing your song, it just makes me wonder how the same keyboard that I use can sound so differently. I have composed many songs and played that keyboard countless times, so I know the sounds it produce, but right now with you behind the keys it sounds like a different keyboard.

Magic,

Your hands have magic.

Magic,

Your fingers have magic.


We both love music, but your song is so different from mine.

 

Song,

Your song is the blowing of the wind.

Song,

Your song is the changing of the season.


Your song is a breath of fresh air, that rings right through me.

 

Song,

You take me to a place I have not known.

Song,

You make me feel what I have not felt.


You have awakened in me something that I did not know I had.

Peace,

You and your music gives me peace.

Hope,

You and your music gives me hope.


The more I know you, the more I want to know more. I am falling more in love with you.

Sun,

If I were the sun,

Moon,

You’ll be my moon.


A girl, who has conquered my heart.

 

Day,

If I were the day,

Night,

You'll be my night.


Our similarity and difference, that’s what attracts me to you.
 

 

Music,

Our life’s oasis.

Song,

Our life’s breath.


Her thoughts:

In this tiny space, as I share this moment with you. As I sit here playing the keyboard, I can feel your eyes on me. I know you are watching me.  I want to play a grand-piano with the music that I play, but your keyboard will do, if I’ll be spending more time with you.

Music,

My world is full of music.

Songs,

My universe is full of songs.


Why do I love you, it’s insane. This emotion bubbling up inside me, there seems no end to it.

 

You,

Your presence makes me feel so warm.

You,

Your presence keeps me from harm.


You can be so sweet at times, and then you can drive me crazy the next. Those balloons are so sweet, but then again I have to clean them.

You,

Inspire me to create music.

You,

Inspire me to compose a song.


The food was so delicious, you are a good chef. You took your time to buy, prepare and then cook them, just an awesome feat.

 

Touched,

as you reach your hand to me.

Touched,

as you show your love to me.


I learn a new thing again and again, but with you learning is never going to end.

 

Treasure,

Many things are to keep.

Leasure,

Many things taken in sip.


One day, I will have a song I will compose for you. A song just for you.

 

A song,

composed for a composer.

A song,

composed for a lover.


One day, I will compose a song telling you, I love you.

 

 

Writer's Note: Found the picture of Jae Joong in the photobucket.  

 

Thank you for reading my story. I appreciate it.

I even joined a prompt challenge to break my write'rs block, Written in the Wind of Whimsy.