My Heart's Joy6

My Heart's Joy

Chapter 6:

A glimpse of you

So peaceful

So beautiful

A glimpse of you

 

To glory in your presence

To find peace in your presence

To find love in your presence

to find glory in your presence

 

A moment in the past, when they were already together:

With his bag in one hand, he just got back from a photo shoot, and was  feeling tired and hungry.  Maybe, he'll just have something delivered. This thought was running in his head, as he swiped his keycard to his apartment door, and then punched the number code. After hearing the sound, indicating that the door was opened, he turned the door knob, pocketed the keycard and went in. There was light already in the room. He walked a little in the hallway, and put down his bag to take his shoes off. He bent down, and unbuckled his left boots and placed it in the shoe rack, and did the same with the other boots. He then took his house slippers and put them on. He carried his bag again, and walked further into the room.

He spotted her at once, sleeping on the big black sofa, which brought a smile to his face, and whispered quietly,  "Now,  that is a sight for tired eyes." He walked quietly and came closer to where she was.  He placed the bag on one of the sofa chair, took his jacket off, and placed it on top of the bag.  He came closer to her and sat down, cross leg on the floor, near her head. He watched her sleep. Gazed  at her, and studied her face, and whispered quietly, " Peaceful slumber."

A closed book near her hand, he looked at her body, she was sleeping on her side facing him,  her left arm bent with half on top of the pillow  with the palm up, her other arm bent with her hand near her left elbow, palm faced down on the sofa, her left thigh and leg bent a little, and her right thigh and leg bent over her left thigh, with her knees close to each other, her right foot touching her left leg. She was breathing evenly.

Placed his arms on top of one another on the sofa, and bent down and placed his chin on top of his arm, with his head slightly bent a little towards her face, he continued to gaze at her, "I can do this, for a long time, just watch you." He was silent for a moment, gazing at her so closely. His eyes going over each feature of her face, her closed eyes, the eye leads, the lashes, the length of the lashes,  the arch of the eyebrow, the width of the forehead,  the point of her  nose, the shape and color of the lips, the pink  cheeks, the cleft on the chin, the cheekbone, the arch of the ear, the length, color, and shine of the hair, down to the neck, the arms, the hands and fingernails, the veins beneath the skin, the hair on  the arms. Slowly studying her, and everything about her.

Taking several deep breath, "Just looking at you gives me peace. You are the eye in my tornado, the eye in my storm," he whispered quietly to her. He bent his head the other way, and straightened  a little, and lifted his arm to touch her. His fingers going over her hair so slightly, almost not touching.

 

My wonderful beloved

I want to keep you

Here beside me

My one and only beloved

I want to hold you

Here beside me

My precious beloved

I want to lock you

Here beside me

 

A flattering of her lashes, showing a sign of waking up, and she stirred a little. He lifted his hand away from her, and waited, if she will wake up or go back to sleep. Her eyes slowly opened, and the first thing she saw was his face,  "Hey you," eyes blinking, and then yawning, she looked at his face, "Did you just got  in?"

"Hey there, sleeping beauty. Ye, I just got here,"  bending down, touching her cheek,  then giving her a peck on the cheek, and then his lips stayed on her cheek.

"Have you eaten?" her right arm going around him, and the left hand sliding to his shoulder and arm.

Mumbled, "Not yet."


"hmmm I'm so sleepy, maybe, you could have something delivered. I did not cook anything," she whispered sluggishly, with sleep still in her voice.

"hmmm Maybe later," lifted his head a little away from her.


"Come, share my bed," she moved back, closer to the back of the sofa to make room for him. He removed the book, and placed it on the floor. Smiling winsomely, he removed his slippers and got on the sofa with her.  She moved the pillow she was using to share with him. And she stretched her left arm to the length of the pillow and slightly beneath it. His head lay down beside her, but she was slightly higher than him. Her left hand touched his head, and held him for awhile, and her right arm went to his waist. His right arm went beneath the pillow and held her head the same way, and his left arm going around her waist and back. Her left leg was straight and her right leg going over him, and his right leg was straight, and his left leg was over her left leg.

"Let's sleep for awhile, then wake me up, so we can eat."

"hmmm" He moved closer and bent his head to rest it against her neck, his lips touching her skin, and his right arm going to her shoulder and back.


His thought,  ‘I like your smell, and the touch of your skin. Peace,  yeah, that is what you are to me. My sanctuary, enfold me and keep me. If this is heaven, then I am complete.’

Her thought, ‘I like your warmth, your strength. Home, yeah, that is what you are to me. My sanctuary, cage me, and keep me. If this is hell, then I am complete.’

I am addicted to you

I don’t know why

I don’t know how

I am addicted to you

 

A smile

Weakens me

A look

Turns me to puddle

 

Arms around each other.

He moved his head a little away from her, and gazed at her, she was breathing evenly,  "hmmm Sleeping, once again," he nuzzled his cheek to her cheek, in the slightest of movement, and then turned his head and gave her a peck on the cheek;  then moved his arm and cradled her head, and held it more closely, his other hand tracing her face.

His thoughts while gazing at her, 'Hey you, chubby one, now, I got you in my arms,' smiling, 'And, I am gazing at you up close. And, still, I will find something new, something interesting about you. I can't seem to get enough of you, no matter what I do.' he sighed, 'is this, what they call love? hmmm chubby one? Or. . . I just find you really interesting,' biting a fraction of his lower lips, ' . . and holding my interest.' he sighed, 'There are so many girls, out there, so many, who wants me.' A quirky smile and a twinkle in his eyes,  'Honestly . . I am not boasting.'

She moved, in her sleep, turned her body, including her right leg and right arm, away from him, and turned her head the other way. He had to adjust his body, to her movement, he had to let her move away from his hold.

Smiling cheekily, still in his thoughts, 'Don't tell me, you can hear my thoughts. heheheheheh' quietly chuckling, his chest quietly rumbling. He moved closer to her, half of his body inclined to her, left arm going across her, holding her by the arm, and left leg going over her leg,  and kissed her between the jawline and  the neck, and mumbled whisper against her skin, 'Don't worry baby, you surely got me.'
He relaxed his body and got more comfortable with his position, and closed his eyes. 'Dreamworld, let me stay.' He placed his chin near her shoulder, his face against her face.

A few minutes has passed, both were asleep.

After awhile, she stirred, half awake, turned a little and hugged him with her right arm, and made her head more comfortable against his head, and went back to sleep.

 

Share with me your food

Share with me your smile

Share with me your music

Share with me you lyrics

Share with me your heart

Share with me your embrace

Share with me your home

Share with me your room

Share with me your life

 

She woke-up feeling famished, "Hey, I'm hungry. Hey, come on, wake-up, I'm hungry."

"hmmm"

"My arm is numb."

"Oh, sorry Honey." Yawning and moving a bit to let her arm out from under him, "are you, alright?"

"Yeah," moving her arm, and shoulder a little, to let the numb out.

He sat up, and turned towards her, reached for her arm, and started massaging it, "This part?"

"Ye, Ohhh, slowly, I feel like I'm being electrocuted."

"It's the blood flow returning."

"i know that, dummy. I am just saying , , aww . . that hurts . . slow . . I said slow."

"Sorry," he continued massaging her arm very slowly, from her shoulder to her fingers, "any better?'

"Yeah."


He continued with his massage.

"I'm alright now, thank you, Honey. That was nice of you."

"Anything for you."

"hahahhah We are so cheesy."

"Come on, you said you were hungry, what would you like to eat?"

"I was thinking of pizza."

"Pizza? Really?"

"Ye, I could taste it in my mouth."

"hmmm I can't eat pizza. I am on a diet. I am suppose to watch my diet."

"You are always on a diet of some sort, when did I ever find you not on a diet? And, you are already skinny."

"I'm not skinny, I'm muscular."

"Yeah, skinny," she flickered her eyes.


"You know, I need to stay this way, so I can keep my job. It's my life."

"Ye, I know, but one slice of pizza won't harm you. It's just pizza, for goodness sake."

"Do you know, how many calories are in a slice of pizza?"

"It's not going to be one whole pizza, just a slice. And, you have no choice in the matter, because, I am eating it, and, you are going to eat it with me."

"I have a shoot tomorrow."

"Even if you do, the calories will not be added to you, until after three days. And, by then you would have already hit the gym, and burned all of it. I should be the one, who should be saying ,' I'm watching my diet', instead it's you."

He was sheepishly smiling at her.

"Yah, watch that look on your face, I am big, and I love food. So, get over it. You are eating, and, that is it," eyebrow raised, as if she was challenging him.

Deep breath and sighed, "Alright, alright, you win. Just, a few bite and not even a whole slice."

A triumphant look on her face, "Of course, " she looked down, but got a look in her eyes, as if she was planning something.

The food tastes better

When I am sharing it with you

The food tastes better

When I am having a bite with you

The food tastes better

When I am together with you

The food tastes better

When I share a smile with you

 

She was on the phone, ordering pizza to one of her favorite restaurants that has a 24 hours delivery service,  and have a whole pizza be delivered, "Hello, Pepper's Pizza, how may we help you, may we take your order, please?"

"Hello, can I order a whole family size pizza?"

"Hello, yes, Ma'am, may I take your order. What kind of pizza, would you like to have?"

"Hmmm, I'd like to have the four kind in a whole pizza, please."

"Yes, Ma'am, what would you like as toppings on your pizza?"

"Okay, Hmmm, A five cheese, pepperoni, seafood, and your special chicken, please."

"Let me repeat your order, Ma'am, a family size pizza, with five cheese, pepperoni, seafood, and the special of the house chicken."

"Yes, that is right. And, could you give us some extra hot sauce please, and also, could you give us some condiments along with the hot sauce, I'd like some garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and Parmesan cheese."

"Yes, Ma'am. Would that be all, Ma'am?"

"Yes, that will be all. Thank you."

"Is the place listed in our computer, the same place, we are to deliver the pizza, Ma'am?"

"Yes."

"Your ordered pizza will be delivered in a few minutes, Thank you, for enjoying a pizza with us. We are happy to be of service. Have a nice day Ma'am."

"Thank you," she placed the phone down,  and, he was just returning to the living room, after leaving his bag inside the bedroom, and sat down beside her.

"I ordered the pizza, it will be here in a few minutes."

"What did you order?"

"I ordered the four kind in a pizza, five cheese, pepperoni, seafood, and the special chicken."

"Oh, Okay."

"What would you like to drink with your pizza? We got soft drinks and we have some beers in the refrigerator."

"Beer for me."


"I'd like to drink with you, but since I'm allergic to beer, it's soft drink for me. Sorry, I can't be a drinking buddy."

"You're drinking with me, so it's the same thing, today, you are my drinking buddy," he was smiling engagingly.

"I wanted to try, sharing a drink of beer in one bottle, haahahahaa I guess, that will never going to happen, hahahahaha not if, you want to see me in the hospital," she was smiling mischievously.

Eyes sparkling, blinking, and lips smiling, he was gazing at her, and was silent for a moment, and then he said, "We can still do that, we can share your soft drink."

The tip of her tongue going over her lips, she smiled and said, "But, I can't have even a drop of beer on my lips, it will send me to the hospital for sure."

"Then let us share the soft drink before I have my beer," he was smiling mischievously.

"Let's wait for the pizza."

"Let's have the soft drink now."

"Not on an empty stomach."


He stood up, he walked towards the kitchen, went to the refrigerator and took out a can of soft drink. He returned back to the living room and sat back down beside her, he said with a smile, "Let's drink, I'm thirsty." With a smile, he opened the soft drink, and while looking at her drank from it, and with a smile, passed the can to her, and with a smile, she took the can form him, and while looking at him drank from the can.

 

Soda dripping from your lips.

Why do you make me smile!

Food on the corner of your lips,

Why do you make me smile!

Cheeks full of food,

Why do you make me smile!

Watching you chew your food,

Why do you make me smile!

 

She was sitting on the sofa, but her thighs were on his thighs, and her arm on his shoulder. His hand on her knee and the other on her waist.

"I was thinking, what if, I make my own pizza, one of these days."

"And, what would you make, if you have the time to make it."

"hahaha Yeah, time," she was half-pouting, "but, I want to make one," pouting some more, lower lip protruding.

"I'd like to see you make one. I did try to make one before with my band mates."

"You did? Was it successful?"

"hahahahh Kinda. hahhahaha"


"Well, if I am going to make one from scratch, hmmm" her eyes were looking at a distance,  and was imagining a baked pizza, " I am going to have a chocolate as toppings."

"hahahaha We did that, and it was a total failure, hahahaha"

Looking at him, and a smile broke in her lips, and curiosity in her eyes, "What happened?"

"I added tomato sauce to the chocolate topping, hahhahaha or was it hot sauce ahahahahaha"

"Really? Tomato sauce? Hot sauce? haahahahaha"

"I did not know it would not work, hahahaha I thought, what if we added it, what would it taste like," he was smiling broadly, remembered the time he and his band mates made the pizza.

"Did you eat it? What did it taste like?"

"They did not match. hahahahhaha It was bad. hahahahha"

"hahahahahah I could imagine. hahahhahaha"

Both were smiling, and shared a companionable silence.

"Alright, one of these days I'll make my pizza, and it will be thin crusted, white chocolate as the sauce on the whole pizza; then strips of  dark chocolates on top of it," she was smiling gleefully, "I can already imagine it, and almost taste it."

"And, forget the calories, right?" smiling broadly, and he said it to .

"Of course, forget the calories. hahahahahah and," her eyes blinking at him and acting cutely, "you are going to be there to share it with me."


"hahahahahaha" he closed his eyes, frowned  cutely, and felt defeated.
"Right?" looking at him with a sweet smile, with her eyes still blinking.

"Let's see my schedule, if I have time," he looked at her, smiling, not wishing to be defeated so clearly.

"Oh, You'll make time, I'm sure." She stack her tongue out to him.

"Let’s see," he was trying not to smile, but his eyes was smiling.

"I will make sure," she squinted her  eyes a little and unblinking, she was looking at him, and spoke as if its a matter-of-fact, "and even if I have to write it down on your schedule myself, you will have time," she raised her eyebrow.

"You can be so bad. Do you know that?"

"You know that for yourself."

"Ye."

The doorbell rang.

"I think that's the pizza delivery. Let me get it,"  she got her bag, which was on top of the side table behind her, and took out her wallet. Then got up from the sofa and walked to the door.  And, in a few minutes, she was returning  with a pizza box in her hands, and she was wearing a smile so winsomely, "Pizza! Let's eat! Where do you want to eat? Here? Or in the kitchen?"

"Kitchen," he stood up and walked with her to the kitchen, "that smells good, I could smell it."

"Yeah, hmmm," and while walking, she lifted the box to her nose, smelled it and then lifted it to his nose.

He craned his head close to the box, and took a deep breath, "That smells good."

"I know."

They reached the kitchen in no time, and she placed the box on the table, and attached to the box was a small plastic bag containing the condiments, she pulled it off the box, placed it on the side, and then she opened the box, "Oh, Look at that, that looks so good, doesn't it?" she looked at him.

He looked at her, "Ye."

"Wash your hands first, before you eat," she went to the basin herself and opened the faucet to wash her hands. She used liquid soap and then rinsed with the water.  He followed her lead, and did the same thing, and closed the faucet after he washed, then dried their hands on the hand towel nearby. They went back to the table and sat beside each other,  she asked him, "Which one do you want to eat?"

He looked at the pizza for a second, "They all look good, actually."

"Take a bite from each one, and then have the one you like best."

"Tempting," the tip of his tongue rolled on his upper lips; then he bit the  left side of his lower lip.

She took a slice of the seafood pizza and offered it to him, putting it right to his lips, and said, "Here, have a bite."

He was looking at the pizza up close and his eyes went to her eyes, seeing the engaging smile on her face, he took a bite. And then she turned the pizza to herself and took a bite as well, and then while chewing on her food, she murmured, "hmmm Yummy."

"hmmmm" he could only nod in agreement, enjoying the pizza.

"Maybe I'll have this, it's good."

"You have to taste the rest first, have just a bite."

She puts down the bitten slice and took the special chicken pizza, and lifted it to his lips, and said, "Take a bite on this," he had no other  choice, but took a bite on the pizza, and she turned the pizza around to herself, and again, took a bite as well, and then puts the slice back in the box.

"Wait, I need a drink," while he was still chewing on his food, he went to the refrigerator and took out 2 bottles of beer and 2 can of soft drink. And then he got the can opener and opened one bottle of beer. Carried the bottles, cans, and the can opener to the table. And sat back down. He opened her can of soft drink for her and placed it in-front of her. She took it and drank from it, and he too took his beer and drank from the bottle, "Now, that was good," his placed the beer back on the table, with his hand on the bottle.

She placed the can on the table, and said, "Now, have a bite on this one." She picked up the pepperoni pizza and placed it to his lips again.

"hahahahaha You are having fun with this, aren't you?"

"Yap!" smiling brightly, "Now, eat!"

"hahahahah There goes my diet," smiling winsomely, he took another bite, and with her head swaying from side to side, took another bite as well, "hmmm delish," she puts the slice of pizza back in the box, and they both watched each other chew their food.

"hahahahah" He took a swig from his beer, and swallowed the remaining pizza in his mouth, "You are having a great time, aren't you?"

"Yap! Okay, one  last bite for tasting," she picked up the cheese pizza, and placed it again to his lips.

"hahahahaha Why stop now, when I already had 3 bites, hahahaha" he was smiling broadly, and with such sweetness took a bite on the pizza.

"hahahahaha Yap! We can't stop. hahahahaha" She turned the slice of pizza to herself and took a bite. Again, they watched each other eat their pizza. He took another swig from his beer, and she watched him drink, smiling and watching  him swallowing the beer, with his Adam's Apple going up and down.

"Now, what would you like to eat?"

He almost choked on the beer he was drinking,  he was coughing, "What?" He was still coughing a little, and she patted his back.

"I asked, which one do you prefer to eat."

"But . . I thought . . "

"You were only tasting it, remember?" She was smiling broadly, "You promised me, you will have a slice of pizza, remember?" batting her lashes at him, being cute.

"I knew, you had something up your sleeves, ordering 4 kinds of pizza. hahahahah"

"So, which is it?" smiling sweetly at him.

"The first one, seafood."

She looked at the box and lifted a new slice of seafood pizza and gave it to him, and she said, "here, enjoy your pizza."

"hahahahaha"

Fear crawled into my heart

Seeing  you get sick right in my eyes

Fear was deep in my heart

Seeing you struggle right in my eyes

 

Suddenly,  she  felt her lips was getting swollen,  she touched her lips, a cough was eminent, she could feel it coming, she touched her neck and could feel it getting swollen, she started coughing.  At first, it was a small couch, but, it was getting stronger. Her eyes went big, and she blinked several times. It dawned on her, she was having an allergic reaction. Her chest was hurting, a whizzing sound, like a cat's purr, can be heard, breathing was getting harder and harder to do. She placed her hand to her chest, "Jae. . jo . . ong," she could hardly whisper.

Jae Joong was drinking his beer, and upon hearing her voice, he  turned his head and was putting the beer down while turning his head, and saw the panic look on her face, and asked with a frown of alertness, "What is it?"

"In . . jec . . tion, now! Bag!" she tried to whisper, one hand pointing towards her bag in the direction of the living room, and the other hand to her thigh.

He got up and ran towards the living room to get her bag, and ran back to her when he got it, he placed it on top of the table and then he tried to look for her medicine searching her bag. He was taking too long, in her mind, because she was having a hard time breathing and was getting a little dizzy, she motioned to him to give her the bag. And he gave her the bag.  She knew exactly where to look, and got it instantly, she tried to pull her short-pants a little higher, and then she pulled off the cap, and then she injected herself on her thigh and pressed the button, afterwards she pulled it and slowly covered it with the cap.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

"Hos . . pi . . tal."

He grinded his teeth, kept his thoughts to himself and did not say a word for awhile, 'Hospital? She is not alright.' He then reached out to her hands, and asked, "Can you get up?"

"Wait, a sec .  . " she was taking long breaths and exhaling long breaths, she whispered, "Okay, let's go." She pulled her hands off from his hands, and tried to get up slowly by brazing herself on the table. He placed his hands on her waist in order to assist her. She still held the medicine in her hand. She remembered her wallet, "My wallet."

He reached for her wallet and placed it in her bag, and carried it on his shoulder, "I'll carry you."

"No! I can still walk." Taking her short breaths shallowly in between words, "Just, help me," but, in truth, she felt a little tired, and a little dizzy.

He did not argue with her, but placed his arm around her waist and held her arm. They walked slowly, towards the living room, and when they reached the front hallway she said, "Wait." She paused  and was taking deep breaths, she bend down a little, lifted her short-pants leg again, she took off the cap with one hand and injected herself with the other hand, pressed the medicine, and then pulled it then covered it again, "Okay, let's go." She straightened up again and they proceeded to go out of the house, she remembered to say, "House keys? You got them?"

"Wait," he went to the side table a few steps from where they were standing, where the keys were often left, and took the extra house keys and the car keys, and returned to her and placed his arm back to her waist, he said, "Okay." They slowly walked towards the elevator and once there they got in, and went down to the basement to get to the car.

Filled my heart with fear

Fear that you are hurt

Felt my heart will tear

Fear that you are hurt

 

The drive felt like ages to her, where in fact it was just a few minutes. Jae Joong drove as fast as he could, within the safety limit, with emergency lights on, and blared his horn from time to time.

She injected herself again, while he was driving. She took long inhale and exhale breaths, she slowly whispered to him,  "Call your manager, tell him to meet us in the hospital." And though she can speak better, she was still trying to catch her breath, with each word she spoke, "And, perhaps a girl with him, your coordi-nonna."

He asked, "What? Why?" he took a swift look at her, and then turned back to his driving.

"People might ask questions, it is better, if we have someone else with us."

He knew the wisdom to her words, and he took out his cellphone, and placed it on top of the dashboard, he turned to his side, with his eyes on the road and on what he was doing, back and forth, and opened his compartment to get his connector, he found it at once and took it and closed the compartment.  He then connected himself to his cellphone and placed the earphone to his ear, and pressed for his manager's name. It rang, and heard his own music in his ear, and was answered, "Hello?"

"Hello! Jeong, I need you."

"Hello! What is it? Is there a problem?" he asked at once, he could hear the panic in Jaejoong's voice.

"We are on our way to Seoul Hospital, she had a bad allergic reaction, and could hardly breathe, I need you there, and bring our coordi-nonna with you."

"Ye, I'm coming, but she is not with me, right now. I'm at home. I'll call her to go there, too."

"Hurry!"

"Wait!" she interrupted, and said in a whisper, "they have to say, I am part of your staff."

He did not questioned her, but understood her meaning, and said to Jeong, "Jeong, you have to say, she is part of my staff. And, you know her."

"Ye, I understand."

"Tell our coordi-nonna, too."

"Ye, I'll tell her."

"Please, keep this to yourselves, and please, hurry!"

"Ye."

He could only answer, "Thanks," and, he stopped the call, and took out the earphone from his ear.

He took a look at her, though still mindful of his driving, and asked, "How are you? Are you alright?"

She had a half-smile half-frown on her face, "I'm okay. Still breathing." She placed her hand on his thigh, "Hey, boy," she tried to be cute, and blinked at him, squeezed his thigh a little, "you can't get rid of me that easily, you know." She laughed breathily, laughing at her own joke, but then started coughing.

"Hey, are you alright?" he placed his hand on her hand, and squeezed it. He was more looking at her now, than his driving, and he knew, she was just trying to keep a light air about them, though she was in a bad condition. He was thinking of stopping on the roadside.

"Fine, I'm fine, don't stop, just keep driving, keep your eyes on the road, mister." Her breathing was fast and she had bouts of coughing.  And then she turned her hand palm-up against his hand and squeezed and lightly pulled his hand, "We might end up in an accident, the way you are driving. Eyes on the road."

He squeezed her hand, and then laced his hand with hers, and placed them on the gear shift, and then returned his attention to his driving.

"Hey, remember," she still tried to talk to him, coughing in between small pauses, and kept talking with a breathy voice, "I am a staff member, and not your girlfriend. You might blurt it out, without thinking."

'Ye, I know, I can't say that you are my girlfriend,' he did not voice out his thought.


And when they reached the hospital, Jae Joong drove to the Emergency Entrance, he stopped the car and got out of the car, and then went to the passenger's side to help her out. An attendant saw them, and went to get a wheelchair and wheeled it to them. She had her bag with her when she got off the car, and then she got on the wheelchair and placed her bag on her lap, and Jae Joong wanted to push her in and moved behind the wheelchair, but the attendant spoke, "Sir, you have to park your car first, we can't have a car parked on the Emergency Entrance," moving his hand, pointing to a direction to the right. "There is a parking area in that direction, I'll take her to the Emergency Room, it's not far from this entrance when you get back."

Though he wanted to be with her, he had no choice but to park the car first, he placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'll follow, as soon as I parked the car."

"Okay."

The attendant bowed his head to Jae Joong, and he bowed in return, and then the attendant took the wheelchair and wheeled her in, he watched for a second, and saw them go, he then turned to close the door of the passenger's side, and then went to the driver's side and got in, and pulled the door closed. He started the car and then drove to find a parking space in the direction the attendant pointed out. By driving around the area, he easily found a parking space, and maneuvered to park his car.  And, once done, he got out and locked his car, and then half ran to the Emergency Room. And when he got there, his breathing was a little winded, and asked a nurse, who was walking towards his direction, where the Emergency Room was. She pointed to a direction and told him where to go. He said his thanks, bowed his head and went towards the area.

'How is she, is a doctor with her now?'

Upon reaching the Emergency Room, he saw her with nurses and a doctor, who were administering to her.  She had half her body covered with a blanket but he could tell she was sitting crossed leg on the bed and had an oxygen mask on. The doctor was injecting her arm with something, a nurse was busy putting a needle on her hand, and another nurse was busy preparing a machine on the side.

'Ye, I thought so, she was really in a bad condition, when they had to look after her at once, right now. Beer? Beer does this to you? I don't think I'll drink beer again, with you around. Girl, you scared me.'

A world of your own

A world apart from me

A world of our own

A world a part of me

 

Jae Joong’s thoughts:

Gazing at you, and what they are doing to you, like a by-stander looking, but could not participate.
I want to be by your side, but I am not allowed.
I want to hold your hand, so you'd know that I am just here for you, to give some comfort.
I want to shout, I am your boyfriend, and I have the right to know.
I want to know everything that is happening to you, I want to participate in everything, but the glaring truth. . I can't.
I want to ask some questions, what exactly are they giving you, what are they doing to you.
But, my lips are sealed, forced to silence.
Is this what my fans feel, when they want to know everything about me? Because, I want to know everything about you.
They are looking from a distance, always looking, and could not reach me. Because, right now, I feel, I am only looking at you and could not reach you.
I don't know what you are thinking nor what you are feeling right now, and I wanted to know.
In this instance, I can feel the distance between us.
I can see you, suffering alone.
No, I won't let you be alone, anymore, we are going to have a world of our own, where we can be together, I am going to make sure about it.
You know, I can be determined, if I set my mind to it.
This time, I have to compete against the world to keep you, but, you know too how competitive I can be too.
I intend to win. Because, I intend to have you.

Her thoughts:

I know, you are not far, I saw you standing from a distance, gazing at me.
I want you to be by my side, but it is too risky for you.
I want to hold your hand, to feel you close to me, to feel the warmth of your hand.
I want to say, I am your girlfriend, and you can stay beside me.
I want you to know what is happening to me, so you won't worry too much about me.
I want you to be my primary care giver, so you can talk with the doctor, if you wanted.
But, my lips are sealed, forced to silence.
Is this what we will have in the future? You looking at me from a distance, but, this is what I already often do, look at you from a distance.
There are questions I want to ask, but too afraid to ask you.
Right now, I want to hold you, and touch you, but, I know, I must not.
I don't know what you are thinking nor what you are feeling right now, and I wanted to know.
In this instance, I can feel the distance between us.
I can see you, standing there alone.
No, I won't let you be alone, anymore, we are going to have a world of our own, where we can be together, I am going to make sure about it.
You know, I can be determined, if I set my mind to it.
This time, I have to compete against the world to keep you, but, you know too how competitive I can be too.
I intend to win. Because, I intend to have you.