My Heart's Joy3

My Heart's Joy

 

Chapter 3:

A past

A precious memory

A touch to my heart

A cut to my heart

 

I love to love you

I love how you love me

I love to care for you

I love the care you give me

 

 

A moment in the past with her:


"What do you mean, you'll be going?" she whispered, concern etched on her face, while she was looking at the flashed face of Jae Joong.

"We will be performing, I need to go. Everything is already prepared and set," he explained.

"But Honey, you're sick, you have a fever. Can they not perform without you?" she asked him, concerned.

"Sweetheart, It is not the same, and I promised I'd be there, people expect me to be there. I promise, okay? I promise, I will rest most of the time," he tried to explain some more.

"That is not enough. I know you, you will be all out performing, then afterwards . . what . . probably collapse . . or be dehydrated . . I know you, Jae Joong, you don't do things halfheartedly," she said frowning at him, "I'm coming with you," she decided, determination etched on her face.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to come, and I'd be busy, I can't look after you. There will be many people there, and the staff alone will be great in number. Then the fans," he tried to reason with her.

"Add me as one of your personal staff, I'm coming to look after you, you buffoon, not the other way around. I'm coming, whether you like it or not. So, make it happen. It is better, that I'm part of the official staff, so people will not wonder about us, and I can look after you. And I can come near you anytime, and enter your room, too. If I can't go, I'm not going to let you go. So, what do you say?" she was staring at him, with a raised eyebrow, and arms crossed in front of her.

"You . . are not going to let me go?" he asked, amused.

"You better believe it, baster!" she said, so sure of herself.

"Make it happen, call whoever you need to call, I am going to the kitchen, and cook you some porridge. I expect, Jae Joong, that you will do it. I will not compromise. Then after you have eaten, I'm going home to pack some clothes," she turned and went to the kitchen

Smiling, Jae Joong reached for his phone, "hmmmmmm, I don't know if I should be happy I'm sick. hahahahahaha" dialed and started talking.

A memory returning

A memory of you and me

A memory of time together

A memory of us together


"Sir, your water," she said to Jae Joong, and offered a bottled water.  

"Thank you," he said to her.

"A towel."

"Thank you."

Noticing that no one was near, he whispered to her, "Please, you don't have to do this."

She whispered back, "shut up, buffoon. I am here and I'm staying. Now, drink."

He opened the bottled water and drank some water, and then closed it  after drinking, then handed it back to her. He wiped his forehead and neck. In an ordinary voice, that could be heard by anyone who might walk by, he said, "Could you wipe my back, please?" She took the towel and wiped his back.

There were people all around them, staff, crew, photographers, reporters, and even a few fans, who had special passes.  They pretended that she was part of his personal  staff.  That was why, nobody paid any attention to her. She can come near him, and give him water, towel or whatever he might need.

Checking for his place and dance steps, he was busy preparing for the performance, and she was there all the time, watched him, and looked after him. Held his bottled water and towel, for one. Afterwards, he was having his make-up done, and his hair was next to be done, his wardrobe was already ready.

When, he finished with all his preparations, she came closer and offered him, his medicine, "Here, drink this," and opened the bottled water and offered it to him. He took the medicine, all the while looking at her, and placed it in his mouth, and then took the bottled water to drink the medicine. Then turned his look somewhere else,  returned the water to her. She closed the bottled water.

Jae Joong came close to her,without being obvious and without looking at her, and whispered in a small voice, "Thanks, love,"  then walked on towards his group members, leaving her, standing holding his water, and looking at his back. She turned and went to sit in a corner, and took out her bag and looked for a book, she found her book and got comfortable and started reading.

A memory of you

A memory of your arms

A memory of your kiss

A memory of you


"I have a splitting headache, and I am so cold,"' he whispered. They were in the backstage, and she was beside him, already carrying her bag.

"Are we not going yet? Jae Joong, you need your rest. I don't  want you getting any worse," she spoke up to him.

Yoochun was beside them, and he looked at him, "Jae Joong? Are you alright?" Yoochun asked, looking at him, touched his forehead and neck. "Hey boy, your fever is still high, you better rest after this." Yoochun turned to speak with his other members, informing them about Jae Joong.  He whispered to them, "Hey guys, his fever is still high."

Yunho came close to them, "A few more minutes, I hate to do this to you, I'd let you go, if it was up to me. I'll go talk to our manager," he turned and walked away. The other members came closer too, looking concerned about Jae Joong’s condition.

"We should be through, why are we waiting here? Jae Joong needs to rest," Junsu spoke, concern written all over his face.

"Jae Joong, are you alright?" Changmin asked, looking at him, and touched his forehead, "We should go, but are we driving all the way home? What with Jae Joong like this?"

"We did not make any accommodations, we planned to come and drive back after the show," Junsu answered. "What do we do, the place is packed, I think all  hotels or places for rent nearby are taken," Junsu musing it over.

"Hey guys, I'm okay. I’d rather go home, anyway. I will feel better, if I'm at my place," Jae Joong spoke.

"Are you sure?" Junsu asked.

"Ye, I'm sure," he answered. He looked at her, and took her hand for a second, then let it go. He hugged himself, trying to get warm. The other members, moved to be  around him, and she moved on the side,  hands were on his arms, back and waist. "Why is it so cold, all of a sudden," he whispered, to nobody in particular.

Yunho came back, "We are out of here as soon as we take our bows, I informed our manager." He came close to Jae Joong, "Are you alright?"  he held his arm. "A few more minutes, one last song, and we are out of here."

Jae Joong nodded his head, "I'm okay."

Yunho turned his head towards the stage, "Why are they taking so long," he moved to the side, and had a serious face on him.

And in a few minutes, it was their turn on the stage. the fans were screaming out for them. They went up to the stage, the other members were concerned with Jae Joong, assisted him to the stage. They sang their last song, to the screaming voices of their fans.  And, then after singing, took their last bows, and the fans were clapping and screaming. They moved to get out of the stage, they assisted Jae Joong, looking after him. Jae Joong had his arm on the waist of Yoochun,  and he and Yunho had their arms around Jae Joong.

On the backsrage, "Thanks, Yoochun and Yunho, I did not think, I could have walked off the stage alone. I am a little dizzy, and this headache is killing me."

"Let's get you out of here. Where is your van and driver?"  Yunho asked.

"I'll call his driver to get ready," Yoochun took out his cell phone to call the driver.

"Is he alright?" Junsu asked, and Changmin was looking at Jae Joong. She came close, and looking concerned, and looked at Jae Joong.

"The driver said, he will have the van out in the back entrance. Let's take him there," Yoochun said. They all walked towards the back entrance to get to the van. Changmin and Yunho assisted Jae Joong, the other members followed.  She was behind them. Bodyguards and staff members followed them, looking concerned, too. They saw the van, as they got to the front, and they walked toward it.

Junsu walked ahead and opened the door, Jae Joong spoke, "Thanks guys, I'll go ahead of you."

Yoochun, "Take care, get well."

Jae Joong was looking behind the guys and whispered, "Where is she?"

"I am here," she step through the guys.

"We are going guys," he said to them.

"Take care of him," Yunho said to her.

"Don't worry, I will. Thank you," bowed her head to them.  She stepped on the van and sat, and Jae Joong followed and sat beside her.

"Bye, bye," Jae Joong said to them.

"I'll call you, later," Yoochun said.

"Ye, I'll call."

"Ye, I'll call. too."

“Ye, me, too."

"Bye, thanks guys, I love you, all!" Jae Joong  waved and said before closing the door. The other members, waved goodbye, too, "Goodbye, Goodbye," the staff and other people waved goodbye, too, "Goodbye," the van started moving.

In the van, Jae Joong reached for her hand, and she squeezed his hand. He looked at her, "Sorry, sorry for all that."
"I'm here, and I choose to be here.  Wait, I have a blanket," she let go of his hand to get a blanket, and found a blanket she had packed and placed it, and arranged it on him.

"You should drink, your medicine," she looked in her bag for his medicine, and looked for a bottled water, too. And, when she found both, she prepared to give him his medicine. Held the medicine, and then opened the bottle for him, "Now, drink this," Jae Joong took the medicine from her and placed it in his mouth, and  then took the bottle and drank the medicine; then gave the bottle back to her. She closed the bottle and placed it back in her bag.

She inclined his chair, and looked for a pillow for him to use, and then arranged the pillow she found, behind his head. He closed his eyes, but reached out for her hand, and she took his hand and held it with her own, "Go to sleep," she said to him.

"I am glad you are here."

She squeezed his hand, and he squeezed back. He held her hand and had it on top of his stomach, while he went to sleep. She kissed his forehead, and touched his hair, touched his face, touched his forehead, touched his neck, and touched his cheek, and then kissed it. "Go and sleep," she whispered. She straightened herself in her seat, and looked at him, while he slept. And in a little while, she felt sleepy herself. She inclined her body closer to him and had her other arm draped around him, got her head closer to his head, kissed his cheek, and went to sleep.

Jae Joong felt her kiss, but was drowsy, and went back to sleep.

 

When they reached Jae Joong's house:

A memory

A dream

A feeling

A wanting

A needing

A hand

A kiss

A love


‘Was I dreaming? You are here with me? Looking after me? Is that your hand, touching me? I felt a presence, was that you? I felt a kiss, is that your lips? Is that your hand, I'm holding? Is that your arm? Is it the one around me? Someone is whispering to me, is that you? I could not hear you properly.’

'I keep going to this place, and I keep hearing a voice calling me back. A soft voice, crying out, calling me, a voice crying in the distance. My heart ache, when I hear that voice. A loud voice, shouting my name, calling me, my heart ache, when I hear that voice.’

‘I don't know where I was. . but . . I could only hear that voice . . calling me . . telling me to stay . . stay . . but where was I . . I am not going anywhere . . I am just here . . why is she crying. .’

‘A dream.  . maybe. . a dream . . I am so sleepy . . she won't let me sleep. . she keeps calling my name . .’
 

A pain of loving you

An ache in seeing you

A break in my heart being in love with you

A thorn in my heart being in love with you


They were in his place, in the bedroom. The doctor just came and checked on him. An IV was attached to his hand. Kneeling  down beside the bed, she spoke to a silent Jae Joong, "Jae Joong, don't you do this to me. You buffoon, darn you,"  she placed  a wet towel on his forehead. "You went to that event, in high fever, now look . . look at you. Your delirious, in high fever, darn you. If you can be stubborn, attending that event . . you better be stubborn enough to beat this."

Crying, and whispered . ."Please, please," choking. " Sweetheart, don't die on me . . you are scaring me . . seeing you like this . . you promised me . . you promised . .  you are going to make this work . . huhuhuhuhu . .  and I'm holding you to that promise . . " Tears rolling down her eyes, and then she touched his face, spoke between hiccups, "You chased me, and never gave up, until I said yes, now. . darn you . . don't you dare leave me . .huhuhuhuhu. . don't you dare! You are responsible for me . . huhuhuhuhu . . I stopped my world for you . . darn you! Jae Joong! Jae Joong! One call . . one call from you . . and I come running . . I adjusted my schedule for you . . darn you! You're one big buffoon! Darn you! I adjusted my world . . to fit in your world . ."

Shouted, "Don't you dare do this to me . . Jae Joong! Jae Joong!" Whispered while crying, holding his hand, "Please, sweetheart, please honey, get well . . please. ." Kissed his hand. She climbed the bed, and hugged him, she lay on top of the blanket, kissed his cheek, "I hate you, I really hate you! Darn you!" Whispered close to his ear, "Baby, you mean the world to me, please, darling, please, stay with me, and don't leave me."
 

A memory of you

A memory of your face

A memory of your hand

A memory of your touch

A memory of your care

A memory of your kiss

A memory of your love

A memory of you

 

 

I keep remembering you

The time we had together

The moments we shared

The instances we were together

The few stolen chances

The grabbed carefree times

The sweet cuddle times

The honey kisses times

 

 

I'd try my out most to get to you

Crawl towards you

Run towards you

Fly towards you

Swim towards you

I'd do anything to get to you

Say anything to get to you

All I want is to get to you

 

"Hey, sleepy head, you're finally awake," she was smiling, looking down at him.

"hmmmmm . . I still don't feel good, my whole body hurts," Jae Joong said, "I'm still sleepy."

"Do you want to eat? I can make some porridge for you."

"No . .  I don't feel like eating. I want to sleep some more.”

"Alright, go back to sleep. I'll wake you, when you have to take your medicine. You'll have to eat something, before you drink your medicine though, okay?"

"hmmmmm okay."

"Go back to sleep, I'll be here, when you wake-up."

"hmmmm" Closed his eyes, and went back to sleep.

She was looking at him, and watched his sleeping form. Then she touched his forehead, his face, and then run a finger to his nose. Taking a deep breath, she rose from the bed, from where she was seated, bent down and kissed him on the cheek, and then went to the kitchen to cook some porridge for him. He had been sleeping for awhile. His fever had been very high for quite awhile, and only broke a few minutes ago. He still had a slight fever, and still needed to be looked after. She has an exam tomorrow, and she could not review for the test. She was not even sure, she could attend school tomorrow. Jae Joong needed her right now, that was all that matters.

A memory with you

The stars are out tonight

A special time with you

A sweet time with you



A moment lost in memory of a time spent together:

It was a cool night time, a soft breeze was blowing, two lovers were stealing a moment to be together. They were in the mountainside, looking at the village down below, and at the open space in front of them.

Standing back to front, Jae Joong held her by her shoulders, and she held his arms.  Looking at the night sky, they were gazing at the stars. Not much cloud in the sky that night, and the sky was filled with stars.

Jae Joong moved apart from her and sat down, with his right hand reached out and  held her hand, and pulled her to him. She allowed herself to be pulled and sat down beside him. He slowly laid down, and pulled her with him, and she went along with him, and laid down beside him. They laid down, side by side, gazing at the stars, holding hands.

Jae Joong started singing, and she smiled to herself, 'I have him all to myself tonight.'
 

A memory of you

A stolen moment with you

A golden moment with you

A sweet moment with you

 

She turned her head sideways and looked at his profile,  and watched him gazing at the stars, and singing. She looked down at their hands, they are both holding each other's hand so naturally, as if they belong together. So far fetched from the past. 

She returned her gaze back to the stars, and looked up.  There were so many stars, and half smiling to herself, thought,  'I got my own big star right here beside me, I am amazed, I am not burned by his warmth, light and brightness. A star that came down from the sky, to be with me.  hahahahahah The silly me. An ordinary girl me, compared to all the girls he has met, and that surround him. hahahahahaha How did I became so lucky! hahahahahahahaha' smiling broadly.

A vision of you with me

I will keep this memory with me

You, laying here with me

A memory I will keep with me