Picture

Picture perfect

Chapter 2

Picture

Students are just starting to arrive when jonghyun entered his room waiting for the class to start. The class went like a blur, the teacher Mr. Kim talking about numbers and stuff, it was plain boring. The bell finally rang and jonghyun fixed his stuff and grabbed his camera, because his next class is photography.

Jonghyun was looking at his pictures while walking towards his room when he suddenly bumped into some girls, who asked him if he could take their picture, ‘cam ’ jonghyun thought. While he was walking backwards to adjust his angle, he bumped into someone

“Oh, I’m sorry”

Jonghyun immediately apologized   to the stranger. “It’s ok” the stranger told him and then continued walking. Jonghyun saw the kid smiling to the girls who are waving at him, and for no apparent reason, he took a picture of the smiling boy.

When he arrived at his room, he saw one of his best friend who is also taking photography.

“hey jonghyun hyung , how’s first class?” minho asked  smiling, “it was boring as usual, the professor rambled about some numbers and stuff again” jonghyun told his best friend while fixing his camera. “why are you even taking math?  You’re an arts student, you don’t need math hyung”

“It’s because my dad wants me to take engineering, but I told him that I want photography, so we made a deal, I can take photography as my major, but I still have to take math until a graduate” jonghyun explained “hey! Didn’t I tell you about this years ago?” jonghyun asked his friend, “yup, I just want to piss you off hyung” Minho laughed and jonghyun just scoffed at him.

Photography class went great that they didn’t even notice the time until the school bell rang. “wanna have lunch?” jonghyun asked his best friend, who is now taking random photos. “yeah sure hyung. I have soccer practice afterwards”. So with that, the two headed to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was almost full, so jonghyun and Minho decided to just pick their other friend onew, and head to the rooftop to have their lunch. As the two were making their way to onew’s class room, Jonghyun saw two familiar faces, the other one who screamed at him, and the other who he took a picture,

“ Hey, those two guys were the weird guys yesterday right?” Minho asked his hyung, who is now staring at the two. Suddenly, jonghyun remembered what happened yesterday at the cafeteria, the screaming, the running. “yeah, they are” jonghyun said. Still in a daze, didn’t realize that a girl is now clinging at his side, “jonghyun oppa~~” the girl said in a cute tone “oh, hi there Jessica, and please, stop using that tone of voice of yours, it doesn’t suit your y attitude”

“whatever you ”

Jessica said as she let go of jonghyun’s arm, “why didn’t you call me last night? You said you were going to call me after you get to your room?” Jessica asked while batting her lashes, “because I changed my  mind Jessica, and besides, you are not my girlfriend, you just assumed it that’s why I’m going along with it” and with that Jessica stopped walking and kicked jonghyun’s  , “what was that for?!”

“for being an , bye honey~” and with that, she’s gone “I swear I would never her again”

“Eww Hyung, gross” Minho said and clicked his tongue. “Hey, Minho, did I get too overboard with that kid yesterday?”

“I think so, I mean, the kid stormed off right? You must’ve said something that somehow affected him” and with that, the two boys continued with their school stuff and the day went on.

The final bell rang and all the students were busy fixing their stuff and chatting with their friends. Jonghyun was walking to Minho’s room first when he saw taemin again, ‘should I say sorry?’ as taemin was approaching his way, jonghyun blocked his way. Taemin looked at him with wide eyes “Hey there, about yesterday, I’m really sorry, I was an ” jonghyun apologized sincerely, “its ok, umm I have to go now, bye” As taemin was about to leave, jonghyun grabbed his arm, “I’m jonghyun by the way” jonghyun smiled to taemin,

“I’m taemin, nice to meet you jonghyun hyung” taemin smiled nervously at jonghyun. And with that, taemin was gone. ‘Did that smile just made my heart skip?!’ jonghyun thought as he looked for Minho and onew. Jonghyun, onew, and minho were walking back to their dorms silently when onew suddenly spoke

“Sooooo, how’s your day guys?”

“boring as usual” jonghyun spoke first, “it was nice hyung, coach told me that I’m improving” minho told his hyung. “how about you hyung?” minho asked, “My day is great, I met this guy, a beautiful guy, he even smiled at me”

“Is he gay too?” jonghyun asked his hyung, “I think so, I mean, he’s wearing pink and glittery stuff”

“maybe he is, but don’t get your hopes up hyung” Minho warned him. The trio arrived at their dorm, actually, it’s minho and onew’s  dorm room, jonghyun is just crashing with them saying that he doesn’t have a roommate and it makes him lonely sometimes. “guys let’s eat” onew called them from the kitchen, their school is really huge, each dorm has its own mini kitchen where the students can cook, it’s an expensive school so that’s expected.

The three finished their meal which consist of SPAM and burnt eggs “hyung, why can’t you cook eggs properly? Aish” jonghyun complained “If you don’t want it, then don’t eat here, go back to your own room” onew said, to which minho just smiled. “I’ll do the dishes hyung” Minho volunteered.

It’s almost 12 midnight when jonghyun decided to go back to his room. When he unlocked his door, he went to his laptop and turned it on, and went to the bathroom to wash his face and his body. After 10 minutes of washing, he plopped down on his bed and grabbed his laptop and plugged his camera to upload some pictures that he took today. As he was scrolling through the pictures, he saw the picture of taemin that he took, he looked closely at how beautiful his smile is, and his heart fluttered ‘wait! I’m not gay!’ jonghyun thought but he couldn’t help but admire taemin’s smile. Frustrated, he shut off his laptop and pulled his covers up to his chin, and stared at ceiling and finally, he fell asleep.

whyyyy sooo serious? his phone blared waking jonghyun up in a sour mood, “WHAT?!”

“whoa, sorry sleepy head, just want to say that you should get your up here hyung” minho said through the phone, “why?!”

“they are going to announce something and I’m sure you don’t want to miss it hyung”

“why? What’s it about?”

“I’ll tell you later just go here now hyung”

“No, I’m not going unless you tell me why you woke me up at 6:30 in the morning for a stupid announcement when I still have 2 more hours before my first class!” jonghyun snapped at his friend “fine, they are going to announce information about this year’s upcoming school festival, including the talent contest”

“Talent contest? You mean like dancing, singing and stuff?” jonghyun asked “yes hyung, you, me and onew hyung will definitely win that thing!” minho said excitedly “Okay fine, now will you please leave me alone now cause I’m going to take a shower”

“okay hyung, hurry!”  and with that they both hung up. ‘aish, what did I just agree to?’ jonghyun thought as he started taking his bath.

 

 

 
   

 

 

A/N: pfft hahaha comment ??? J

 Thanks!