Unexpected meetings

Picture perfect

chapter 13

Unexpected meetings


"NO! I am not going!".

sungjong said while crossing his arms on his chest.

"tch, cut the crap sungjong, if you refuse to go with me then I will call your "PRINCE" and tell him that you will be alone in here for the rest of the night".

Key smirked when he saw sungjong's eyees go wide.

"you wouldn't dare!".

"oh but I would. so are you or are you our?" .

Sungjong sighed in defeat. "Fine I'll go!"

"very good"

key just winked and started to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin woke up feeling like . He rubbed his temple to lessen the pain that he is suffering. He groaned when he opened his eyes because of the harsh sunlight. He squinted his eyes only to see a shirtless jonghyun standing in front of him.

"where the hell were you yesterday?".

Jonghyun asked menacingly but the taemin didn't even flinch and just stood up.

"at my friends house."

jonghyun furrowed his brows and taemin could feel anger in his hyung's eyes.

"FRIEND?! and that FRIEND OF YOURS SENT YOU HOME ALL BY YOUR PISS DRUNK SELF?!".

Jonghyun bellowed but taemin just shrugged.

"LEE TAEMIN!".

"Jonghyun hyung just leave me alone ok? I don' t have time to do this with you."

taemin walked passed his hyung but stopped when jonghyun asked him.

"Do you remember what happened last night? and where were you the other day?".

Taemin turned and his cold wall collapsed when he saw jonghyun's face. He could see the anger and worry on his hyung's adorable eyes.

Taemin sighed and averted his .eyes and turned his attention to his feet.

"I slept at my friend's house," Taemin started, without even looking at the older male. "her name is nicole. Last night, the only thing that I remeber...."

jonghyun gulped, and waited for taemin's answer.

"all I remember was me, stumbling in our room and falling on your bed. I'm sorry about that by the way."

Jonghyun felt relieved and hurt at the same time. relieved that taemin didn't remember what they---he---did last night, but je also felt hurt for the same reason.

"don't make.me worry like that again, okay taemin?".

the younger just nodded his head.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you taemin-ah, do you want to go to the mall? It's okay if you c--"

"I would love to go hyung."

all the hurt and anger taemin felt disappeared when he saw his hyung's eyes, It.felt like hundreds of mini,cute, jonghyun was tugging at his heart.

"great,so umm, pick you up at 2 in the afternoon then" .

Taemin nodded and went inside the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun woke up only to see a shirtless chanyeol. He panicked and squirmed out of the giant's arm.

"baek stop moving so much".

a sleep chanyeol mumbled.

"get off of me park chanyeol!".

Chanyeol's grip only tightened.

"no"

Feeling defeated, baekhyun just dropped his head.on chanyeol's chest, rather harshly.

"ouch! baek what the hell!"

Baekhyun smirked and pulled away from the giant.

"where are you going?". chanyeol asked.

"bathroom, don't touch me ever again park chanyeol."

Baekhyun glared at chanyeol before walking off.

"I love you too baek!"

" you!".

baekhyun tried to calm the.butterflies in his stomach but they are too stubborn.

'I need to go out,'

baekhyun thought.

his phone beeped and he quickly pulled it.out to read the message.

from: LuLu

baek! I need to gou out! go with me please!!!

A smike crept on baekhyun's face and he quickly replied.

to: LuLu

good timing , sure.. meet you later.

baekhyun locked his phone and took a shower.

"BAEK LET's CONSERVE WATER! LET'S SHOWER TOGETHER FROM NOW ON."

baekhyun heard the giant idiot.outside.

"SHUT THE .UP GIANT!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already 1 in the afternoon,key and sungjong sat inside a cafe located in the nearest mall from their dorm.

"this is taking forever, let's just ditch them and go shopping".

sungjong huffed, but key just ignored him.

3 minutes passed and key felt someone tap his shoulders. sungjong and key turned to see choi minho and his friend. Key smiled but sungjong on the other hand, stood up, pointed an accusing finger on minho's friend before starting his fit.

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?".

sungjong shouted and that earned him a lot of glares from the other customers.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT!".

"keep it down! you're attracting unnecessary attention!".

key whispered and the two blond boys sat down.

"hi,minho....minho's friend, I'm key and this is my friend sungjong."

key tuenes to his friend, who now looks like he wants to strangle the guy in front of him.

"Sooo, guys wanna share why you two screamed at each other's face?".

Key said and both boys sighed.

"he's my cousin".

the two boys said in unison and key and minho jist stared at the two.

"but I thought you're the.only nephew of pricipal lee? ".

the.other guy cleared his throat.

"first of all, my name is lee jinki, but.you can call.me onew". the blond male said.

"I am the principal's first nephew, then after me, him. But there is a huge different between us."

onew said as he eyed sungjong.

" unlike him, I don't flaunt my connection to the principal" .

sungjong scowled before averting his gaze.

"It's because you're a loser hyung" .

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!".

the two stood up, ready to rip each other's head off.

"jeez, calm down you two, don't ruin OUR date".

minho cut in, emphasizing the word 'OUR' while looking at onew.

"something's not right'.

key thought as he watched the two.

"so, let"s get to know each other".

minho smiled before nudging onew with his elbow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin and jonghyun wandered aimlessly in the mall. The two walked close to each other that sometimes their hand touched, But neither bothered to move away.

The two entered an antique themed shop and looked for something to buy. Taemin was looking at some angel figurines when he saw a flash. Taemin turned to see a whistling jonghyun, pretending to look at some displays. Taemin smiled when he saw a picture coming out from the older's polaroid.

"you don't want that to fall on the ground hyung".

Jonghyun looked at his camera and faked a shock expression.

"how did that happen? I didn't take any pictures."

Taemin smiled at his hyung's sillyness.

"nice try hyung".

taemin stuck out his tongue beforw sauntering over to his hyung.

When the picture came out, it shows a picture of taemin, admiring the cute little angels.

"why don't you bring your other camera hyung?".

Taemin suddenly asked and the older just smiled.

"I use that for projects, I like using my.polaroid for fun".

after that, the two walked out of the store, only to be greeted by baekhyun, chanyeol, luhan and sehun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-before they met taemin and jonghyun-

'this day is soooo wrong! !'

luhan thought as him and baekhyun walkes side by side with chanyeol and OH ING SEHUN. There is a reason why luhan hated his roommate. OH SEHUN LOVES TO SEE HIM ALL FLUSTERED AND RED AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, AND LUHAN SOMEHOW FELT UALLY FRUSTRATED, reason? unknown.

*flash back*

luhan is dead tired when he came back from their practice. When he opened the door, he saw sehun shirtless on the bed. Luhan rushed to the bathroom without a word and tried to steady his breathing.

'! why is my roommate so hot?!'

luhan thought as he hurriedly undid his clothes and stepped inside the shower stall. In his haste, luhan forgot to lock the door.

Outside the bathroom sehun needed pee, but.luhan is taking forever. He called luhan, but the older couldn't hear him. Then he heard the shower stop. he hurriedly ran to the bathroom and bursted through the door.

Luhan was drying his hair clad in nothing when sehun suddenly burst through the door. Luhan's mouth fell and sehun's eyes widen,But quickly regained his I-don't-give-a- face.

"what the !".

luhan screamed at the guy in front of him who just stared at him like nothing happened. Sehun just shrugged and was about to pee when luhan ran out of the bathroom.

Sehun only do this because he hides his embarassment. But deep inside, he's as embarassed as luhan is.

*end*

"so baek where do you wanna go?".

Luhan couldn't undersrand why baekhyun is giving chanyeol the cold shoulders, the guu is so freaking nice.

"I wanna go somewhere away from.you".

baekhyun said rather coldly.

"baek, how many times do I have to tell you that we were forced, second, yes, we did have --".

baekhyun glared at the taller.

"but we didn't like it! and lastly, I didn't forget my promise!".

Baekhyun just ignored him but chanyeol is persistent.

Luhan realized he is now alone with sehun. He quickenes his pace but sehun grabbed his hand. Luhan flinched but didn't pull out.

"I'm sorry about what happened last time I swear, it's not on purpose."

Luhan just sighed and nodded.

when they are with baekhyun and chanyeol again, luhan saw chanyeol tugging baekhyun's sleeve.while baekhyun is.trying to stop him.

they made a turn and was shocked to see taemin, and some guy luhan didn't know.

apparently, sehun and chanyeol knows him.

"heey, what are you doing here? and who is he?".

chanyeol asked, turning to taemin.

"he's taemin, my roommate.".

the guy-jonghyun- said.

"Hyung, this are my friends, luhan and baekhyun".

luhan and baekhyun waved at jonghyun.

"you three know each other huh?".

chanyeol asked baekhyun, but baekhyun ignored him.
they resumed walking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin and the others are walking when they decided to stop for awhile and eat. The group sat inside a colorful ice cream shop when they spotted victoria and the four girls. Luhan ran to them and well, they also met the three other boys. Afyer eating they played in the arcade and there is where they heard a loud obnoxius yell.

the three sighed in unison.

when they turned, and saw sungjong key and two other guys.
after a very long introduction, they went to the other side of the mall, where they met kyungsoo and jongin. They discovered that jongin was friends with jonghyun and the others, but kyungsoo came and poof, he's aalways busy, but they didn't mind.

"so weird that we met each other today."

taemin said before. laughing at how onew and sungjong are bickering.

to others, they are a weird bunch, but for them, they are a family.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to make this quick hahahhaa sorry :( guys help! poster for my.other fic. a baekyeol.one , check it out, "Before I leave" it's a "fault in our stars" inspired.fic. comment subscribe :)