Forgiveness?

Picture perfect

 

Chapter 14

forgiveness?

Its been days since the uneventful meeting, the two parties have bonded really well, taemin became more close to jonghyun, key is sensing something going on between minho and onew, kyungsoo baekhyun amber luna and krystal are almost done with their song, in fact, they are all done, even jonghyun's team.

"so, may the best group win?".

key smirked and everyone in their group cheered loudly.

"so, how's your special stage songs?".

jonghyun asked his roommate, "It's done, but kai and I didn't help with the lyrics though".

taemin said as he continued eating his lunch. Their table is bustling with energy, But taemin noticed chanyeol and baekhyun, acting all awkard.

Taemin kicked baekhyun under the table getting his hyung's attention, which he succeeded in doing. Baekhyun looked at him with a "WHAT THE ?" lookand taemin averted his gaze to chanyeol, anf back ti baekhyun, the other kust sighed and shrugged.

"what's wrong with him?".

key whispered to taemin. But the younger just shrugged his shoulders. Key then looked at baekhyun and chanyeol, and then he realized something.....

"baek, why are you wearing the same shirt chanyeol is wearing?" .

Key asked and baekhyun zipped his jacket up, and chanyeol noticed it.

"Yah! baekhyun, your jacket, remember our deal?".

"It's not a deal , I have no choice!"".

now everyone in their table is looking at the two, smirking.

"mind telling us why you two are wearing the same shirt?".

this time, It's luhan who asked.

"fineee, so here's what really happened..."



~~~~an hour ago~~~~

"Baekhyun! wake up! now!".

baekhyun heard his roommate shout .

"what the do you want park?!". baekhyun said through his pillow, his words being muffled by it.

"wake up, we have practice and lunch with the guys'.

"we are done with the song, park, now leave me alone".

chanyeol, being a tall giant, gripped baekhyun's legs and tried to pull it. The older squirmed and pulled his covers.

"chanyeol let me go!". The older screamed but chanyeol didn't let go.

"fine! I'm getting up! just....stop!".

finally, the giant did let go and baekhyun sat up grumbling.

The older took a quick shower and when he got out of the bathroom, chanyeol threw something at him.

"what the ?!". baekhyun looked at the thing that his roommate threw at him. It's a blue checkered polo.

"wear that will you?". Chanyeol asked as he put on the same polo.

"why?!, I don't want to! we will look like a couple!"

"exactly"

"but we are not a couple!".

"not yet baek. not YET".

chayeol emphasized the last word before sauntering off to the kitchen.

baekhyun was about to throw the offending shirt but chanyeol knew that he would.

"I won't throw it If I were you, you see, I am prepared".

Baekhyun frowned and followed the giant in the kitchen.

"what do you mean?". baekhyun asked, panic written on his face.

"don't worry baek, what I did is nothing serious".

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!.

The older screeched and chanyeol just smirked.

"your clothes are in my closet, and I locked it".

baekhyun's eyes widen and ran to his drawers and his closet.

"what am I suppose to wear, you freak?!".

chanyeol followed the crazy baekhyun and was greeted by a flying pillow which hit him square on the face.

"ow! just wear the polo baek! you can borrow my boxers too"

"NO!"

"go out then, I wouldn't mind you being with me in the studio."

Chanyeol grinned and baekhyun just stood there, frozen on the spot. Chanyeol actually lied when he said he wouldn't mind a baekhyun, guys and girls.will look at baekhyun, and baekhyun's body is only for chanyeol to see.

" YOU PARK!".

the older screamed before going to chanyeol's drawer and pulling out a clean pair of boxers.



baekhyun was all dressed up when he noticed his jacket under his pillow, he quickly snatched it and put it on.

"why are you wearing a jacket?!".

"It's cold dumb , now let's go".

chanyeol smiled before walking beside baekhyun.

"just like before huh? you wearing my clothes even though they're bigger than you".

"tch, please don't say those stupid stuff, it reminds me of how much of a liar you are".

baekhyun said those words with bitterness and coldness in it Before walking off.

"I know what I did is wrong, but I will take you back baek, just wait for me".

chanyeol said to himself.

~~~~~present~~~~~


Taemin and the others nodded when chanyeol finished.

"It looks good on both of you". taemin said and baekhyun stood up and excused himself. Chanyeil was about to stand up when key stopped him.

"I'll go talk to him". taemin volunteered and stood up to look for baekhyun.


when taemin was gone, key noticed the sad faced chanyeol.

"don't worry about it". key smiled and reassuringly and the giant just nodded.


"Guys! what's with the sad atmosphere?! c'mon! let's celebrate! we're all done with our performance right?! Even us who will have a special stage are done!".

kai cheered and everyone followed, and that earned them a lot of stares.
Everyone was having fun when jongdae appeared and tapped kyungsoo's shoulder. kyungsoo looked up and smiled.

"yes chen?".

"don't call me that, anyways, we have a major problem". he said before whispering something to kyungsoo, which earned him a death glare from kai.

"What?! but we don't have time!". kyungsoo said in a hushed tone.

"we don't have to write it though".

"are you sure?".

'yes, now go tell baekhyun"

"how did you know baek?"

"classmate, now go go go".

jongdae said before leaving kyungsoo.

When kyungsoo turned to his friends, theor eyes were on him.

"what's wrong kyung?". jonghyun asked

"I need to see baek, gosh, I hope he doesn't flip out.".

"kyng, why?!". key asked impatiently.

kyngsoo was about to speak when sungjong appeared with a smiling myungsoo clinging to him.

"sorry we're late, my lazy roommate here is being LAZY again".

sungjong tried to shove myungsoo but the older just back hugged him.

"oh but you had fun right? And I don't think I'm being lazy since I'm the one who did all the fu—".

his sentence were cut short when sungjong elbowed his stomach. myungsoo just laughed and let go of sungjong, who sat next to key.

"so, what were you saying kyung?".

kai asked his boyfriend and kyungsoo cleared his throat.

"as I was saying, before sungjong here, gracefully interupted me—"

sungjong glared at him and kyungsoo just smirked.

"baek and I have a huge problem, we will need your support guys, and your help."



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Taemin found baekhyun seating under the tree where him and jongin doze off, he quickly went to the boy and sat next to him.

"so hyung, mind telling me why you're so upsey with the whole chanyeol thing?".

Baekhyun looked at the younger and contemplated whether he shoul tell the whole story or not.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell it to me hyung, I'm just suggesting it, it's really good for you though, sharing what's hurting you".

Baekhyun sighed and turned to taemin.

"It's funny and stupid, are you sure you wanna listen?".

"hyung, If it's funny, you wouldn't just excuse yourself looking like you are about to cry.".

baekhyun gave his dongsaeng a sad laughed before shifting his gaze to the open sky.

"chanyeol and I were bestfriends when we were young". baekhyun started and taemin laid down next to his hyung.
"we grew up together.l, we were pretty much stuck to each other". bawkhyun smiled a sad smile before continuing.

"we fell inlove with each other,He promised me that I will be his first and last love, other than his family of course". taemin smiled and listened intently. "and I promised him the same".

"I had to go away with my parents. I was gone a long time, you know this right?". taemin nodded. "Then sungjong asked me to enroll in SM, where chanyeol is studying, so I agreed. But when I got here, he already have someone".

"did you keep your promise hyung?" Taemin asked and baekhyun nodded, as tears silently stream down his face.
"yes I did, But I shouldn't hold it against him, It's my fault that I'm stupid and never said yes to guys who confessed to me".

"but dara and him already broke up".

"what? because they pitty me? that's another thing that's srabbing me here". baekhyun pointed at his chest, where his heart is. "I hurts that he's did that because I held on to our promise".

baekhyun is now completly sobbing, and all taemin could do is rub is back and comfort him.

"but did you let him explain?". taemin asked and baekhyun shrugged.

"listen to him hyung, he got hurt when you suddenly walked out on us , maybe he does love you, try and work this out okay?".

Baekhyun nodded wiped his face with his sleeves.

"It's like you're my hyung, tae, and I'm your dongsaeng.".

taemin nd baekhyun laughed. "maybe pain is my thing? and comforting is my specialty". taemin said as they watched the clouds moving on the sky.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key is wandering through the school's hallway when minho approached him.

"are you busy?".

"a little bit". key smiled at the ale next to him.

Minho is the one flirting with key, but key found himself being drawn to someone else, and that someone s actually named lee jinki, yes, key is attracted to onew, and guilt is eating him, since minho is flirting with him.

"wanna go help the student council prepare for the upcoming event?".

"I can't, I need to look for baek, and taemin".

"I see, well, I'll see you when you're not busy then?".

"yeah, sure". and minho sauntered off



an hour already passed and Key haven't seen taemin, nor baekhyun. Feeling defeated, key decided to just go back to his and sungjong's room. He was about to exit the building when a pair of hands covered his view.

"whay the ?!"

"guess who~". the mystery person cooed.

"victoria, what do you want?". The male said.

"wow, you are gpod key".

key just rolled his eyes and tapped.his foot impatiently.

"what do youwant vic?".

"help us fix the auditorium".

Victoria pouted and started to bat her eyelashes.

"you know thay won't work right?".

"just help us will you?".

"fine! jeez".

key followed victoia to the auditorium feeling irritated because of the fact that he had to do stuff, to work.

The place is packed with people, some paiting props, some hanging streamers and banners. Key spotted ren, walking hand in hand with baekho in the middle of the stage.

"why is ren walking with baekho? holding hands?".

key asked his friend who was busy setting up some effects.

"prince and princess thingy, guess they're part of the special students stuff".

She said without looking at key.

"move your key, help".

Key sighed and looked at ren and baekho once more.

'I wish I have someone'.

key thought as he aimlessly helped victoria.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho and onew were in their room, talking about their performance, when minho suddenly asked his hyung something that the older wasn't expecting....yet.


"hyung, I think you should just tell him".

Minho looked at the older's face and saw somewhat, sadness in it.

"you know I can't right? he'll hate me, I don't want that".

"but don't you think that he'll be angrier if he finds out in a wrong way?".

"he won't find out, I will tell him, soon".

Onew looked at his shoes. He knew that what he's doing is not good, but this is the only thing he could do.

"tell him before the festival, I'm sure he'll be preparing with sulli and the others. I can't do this anymore hyung, sorry".

"w-what?! I-I can't do that!".

the older panicked and walked back and forth in the room.

"yes you can hyung, trust me". the younger gave a reassuring smile and the older just nodded his head.

"Okay, I'll tell him".



————————————————————————————

a/n:

harhar sorry for late updates.. I will update BIL latuuur hahaha. or tomorrow, been busy. anyhoo, ooohh what's up with onew and minho? so obvious eh? haaha subscribe, vote and leave a comment lovelies...(decided to call my readers that since they are all awesome) haha bhubye!! :*not much jongtae stuff(YET) muhahaha *poof*