It's a HE!

Picture perfect

Chapter 5

It’s a HE!

 

Taemin’s legs were wobbling as he made his way back to their dorm. He was already inside the campus so all he has to do was go to building and use the elevator. As he was passing the campus park, he saw couples secretly having a date or something, ‘It’s almost 12 midnight and they’re still outside to do lovey dovey things with each other?!’ taemin scoffed as he made his way to the entrance of the building. In this school, its ok that the boy’s and the girl’s dorm is in one building, but they cannot share the same room, reason? Because all of them are filthy rich that their parents just give them money and doesn’t even care if their kid is having or not.

 

“mmmm, jjo--- ah~” hyuna moaned as jonghyun was attacking her neck, “strip for me babe” jonghyun whispered and hyuna obeyed. Hyuna is now lying on the bed with no clothes on her body. “Come here~”  hyuna purred and jonghyun obeyed. As he was about to remove his boxers, he took a glance at hyuna and was shocked at was he saw. ‘what the ?!’ jonghyun thought as he looked at the image of taemin instead of hyun. “is something wrong babe?” hyuna asked when she saw jonghyun staring at her wide eyed. “uhh,  nothing nothing” jonghyun shook his head and the image disappeared. He was kissing hyuna heatedly, but when he opened his eyes, he almost screamed because there he was again, taemin, looking at him lovingly. “uhhhh, I have to go, sorry” jonghyun stood up and hurriedly went to put on his boxers and pants. “where the do you think you’re going?!” hyuna  snapped at jonghyun, but got ignored because jonghyun was already taking his leave.

Jonghyun used the stairs since his room was one floor above hyuna’s.as he was walking, he was looking at his feet and thinking about what he saw. ‘why did I saw him?! What’s wrong with me?!’ jonghyun was busy looking at his feet while walking that he accidentally bumped another person, “watch it will you?!” the guy snaps and jonghyun turned around to apologize but stopped , because the person in front of him, is the person he saw while having with hyuna, well, almost gonna have .

“taemin? What happened to you? You look like a mess!” jonghyun went over to taemin to help the kid balance himself. “YOU happened to me, kim jonghyun, YOU!” jonghyun doesn’t understand what taemin meant . “what do you mean taemin? You’re not making any sense” jonghyun said, concern evident in his tone as he tried to hug taemin to comfort him ‘why am I doing this? We’re not even close’ jonghyun thought as taemin tried to shove him away, but failed because jonghyun was more muscular than him.

“get away from me!” taemin screamed and jonghyun covered his mouth “hey hey, you don’t want to wake the whole building right?” jonghyun told taemin as he was about to let go of taemin’s mouth, he heard the boy sniffling, “why did I even feel that way?” taemin cried in jonghyun’s hand. “what do you mean tae? Feel what?” jonghyun asked the latter who is now sobbing. “feel love” taemin half said half sobbed. “feel love towards whom? Did this girl broke your heart? Who is she?” jonghyun shook taemin so that the boy won’t fall asleep. “it’s not a ‘SHE’ stupid, it’s a he! And that he is----“ taemin’s eyelids suddenly closed and then he fell asleep, in jonghyun’s arms. ‘what does he mean “he” , is he---‘ jonghyun’s thought were cut short when he heard footsteps approaching. He quickly carried taemin to his room and shut the door behind him with his foot, just in time the guard showed up.

Jonghyun placed taemin on the empty bed on the other side of the room, opposite to his. He slowly tried opening ing taemin ‘s shirt and he felt a blush creeping up his cheeks because of what he is doing, ‘you are both guys! Man up jonghyun!’ jonghyun thought as he slowly made his way to taemin’s pants. Jonghyun swallowed hard when he tried tugging at the belt hoops. “nngghh” taemin lifted his hips as if helping jonghyun remove his pants.

When jonghyun finally removed taemin’s pants, he looked at the sleeping figure and smiled as he saw how angelic taemin’s sleeping face is. After admiring taemin’s face, jonghyun went to the the bathroom to take a quick shower. While he was brushing his teeth, he heard a soft buzz on taemin’s pants pocket. Being a curious dino he is, he took out the phone and read the text.

From: key diva

To: taeminnie

“Where the hell are you?! Do you know what time it is?!  You didn’t even bother calling or texting me! You are so dead lee taemin!”

Jonghyun stared at the message and was shocked at how scary this ‘key diva’ is, “oh well, might as well text him so you wouldn’t get in trouble.” Jonghyun muttered to himself as he replied to the message using taemin’s hand phone.

From: taeminnie

To: key diva

He’s fine, he’s staying at my room, he’s drunk when I saw him.

He tapped send and was about to go to his bed when the phone buzzed again. Jonghyun lazily picked it up and read the message,

From: key diva

To: taeminnie

Who the are you?! and what did you do to my baby?! I swear to my grave that if I see one scratch on my baby I will hunt you down, beat you up and feed you to sharks!!

whoa! This person is the epitome of scary!’  jonghyun thought.

Jonghyun, who doesn’t want to be fed to sharks, replied to the message, and after sending it, placed the hand phone back on taemin’s pants and went to his bed, and fell asleep in no time.

 

Key stared wide eyed at the message that the stranger using taemin’s hand phone sent.

From: taeminnie

To: key diva

kim jonghyun, and I promise you that taemin is safe with me.

 

Key’s jaw dropped ‘kim jonghyun?! The playboy?! Taemin’s mancrush?!’ . key is now on panic mode, thinking things that might happene to taemin ‘what if my baby agreed to have with him?, what if he my taemin? Omy gosh no!!’ key walked back and fort trying to calm his nerves, ‘wait? He said that my baby’s safe right? I should calm down, calm the down kim kibum!’ key scolded his inner umma and sat on the stool in their kitchen.

 

After convincing his inner umma, he texted his friend

From: key umma

To: beautiful man

I need your help, ):

Key waited for a while and felt his phone vibrate

From: beautiful man

To: key umma

What about? It’s 2 a.m and you’re still up? Oh and by the way, we’ll be there by afternoon, around 5 p.m I guess.

 

From: key umma

To: beautiful man

It’s about taemin, he’s depressed, and he might start his ugly habit again. *sigh* ): and it’s  about a guy, who’s living six doors away from us

 

From: beautiful man

To: key umma

Aish, poor taemin, of course I would help, in any way possible, except asking me to date him, cause that would be A-W-K-A-R-D and freaky, ugghh. Anyways, might I have the name of this infamous guy?

 

From: key umma

To: beautiful man

His name is kim jonghyun , and I have a plan, and you’re the only one who can do this, so be a nice and agree ok? Thanks, so here’s how it will go”

Key and his friend talked over the phone for like hours, and when key looked at the wall clock, it was already pass 4 a.m .

From: key umma

To: beautiful man

Honey, I need to go to bed, it’s already 4 in the morning, you should to, because you’ll look like if you stay up this late. The plan is clear right? *sigh* I hope this works. Nyt hun! Stay beautiful”

 

 After sending the message, key went to his bed and stared at the ceiling and grabbed his phone from his nightstand to read his unread messages. It was all from his friends saying hi, hello, did you eat? All that stuff, when he saw an unknown number. Curious, he opened the message and raised an eyebrow,

From: unknown

Hi, i..uhh, just wanted to say hello..i mean hi..ok bye

Key just shrugged it off and went to sleep.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: so yeah, I just realized that I made a huge mistake lol haha I’m soo sleepy that my brain isn’t cooperating. Anyhoo. Since I already gave you the answer to who this “beautiful man” is so yeah, I at surprise and stuff. Lol anyhoo, comment and view (: thanks you all!