2 meetings and a reunion

Picture perfect

chapter 10

2 meetings and a reunion

"new roommate?" Jonghyun asked the boy carrying a huge luggage in front of him,
"yes hyung, key hyung and my other friend kicked me out of our room" Jonghyun helped taemin to get his luggage in and the two just dumped it on the bed across the older's, "Mind explaining why they kicked you out all of a sudden?" taemin just shrugged his shoulders and said "I have no idea, they just slamed the door on my face" taemin explained as he sat down on the bed, "we should report this to the principal, this is insane! they can't just do that!" taemin was shocked at the shouting boy in front of him "i'm sorry taemin-ah, its just that what they did is not right" the older said as he paced bacl and fort, "you can't do anything hyung, trust me" taemin said as he pulled out a shirt from his luggage, jonghyun turned to taemin and asked "what do you mean?”

"sungjong is the pricipal's one and only nephew"


After explaining about sungjong and his other two friends, baekhyun and luhan, the two decided to arrange taemin's bathroom stuff.
"that baekhyun guy sounds familiar, i think one of my friends already mentioned that name" jonghyun tried to remember which one of his friends mentioned the name byun baekhyun, but just gave up and decided to just ask his friends. Jonghyun went to see what taemin is doing because the latter did'nt even respond to his question. He was shocked at what he saw, there, on the bed, sat a shirtless taemin rummaging his luggage,

"u-uhh t-taemin-ah" jonghyun stuttered as taemin turned, revealing more of his milky white skin, "yes hyung?" taemin asked and jonghyun just stood there

'why am I stuttering and speechless?! I'm not gay! I should'nt get aroused by this!"
jonghyun was snapped out of pf his thoughts when taemin walked up to him and placed his hand on jonghyun's forehead, jonghyun flinched at the touch and turned his head "I'm okay taemin-ah, just tired i guess" taemin pulled away his hand and whispered, "oh" not loud enough for the older to hear, jonghyun realized that he is now sporting a major and taemin was in front of him, jonghyun thought of something to hide his but suddenly his phone beeped, he hurriedly picked it up from his nightstand and silently thanked it, taemin, feeling a bit rejected just sat back on his bed and continued to search for his alarm clock.
jonghyun opened the message and read it



from: shinstar

jjong, wanna have dinner? you can bring
minho and the others if tou want ^^



jonghyun smiled as he replied.



to: shinstar

I would love to have dinner with you hahaha
i'll text the others later, meet you in the lobby
~~^^




With that, jonghyun turned to taemin ans said "taemin, my friend texted me that she wants to have dinner with us, do you wamt tp come?" taemin felt a small pain when jonghyun said 'she' but hid it bu smiling and he just shook his head, "I'ts okay hyung, I need to arrange my stuff first so that our room won't look to messy because of me" taemin smiled at his hyung who is now putting on his jacket, "you sure?" jonghyun asked the latter and taemin just nodded, "okay, see you later taemin" and with that, jonghyun left.

"maybe i should just give up" taemin asked himself and rested his head on his pillow staring at the ceiling.






Key sat on his bed listening to sungjong's ranting about how awesome his plan is, exchangi,g rooms with taemin without informing him, key thought for a moment
'am I doing the right thing? " key's trail of thoughts disappeared when sungjong snapped his fingers in front of key, "yah, are you listening?" an anooyed sungjong asked key, but key just shrugged him off. there is just the two of them in the room since luhan and baekhyun already left and went to their respective rooms. "I swear if you don't stop talkong I'll pull that blond hair of yours sungjong" with that, aungjong shut his mouth and asked key, "you wanna have dinner?" key rolled his eyes and nodded, "good, let's pick up taemin first then we'll go to luhan and baek's room" sungjong flashed key a smile and key just scoffed and said , " you are so bipolar you know?" sungjong just laughed and pulled key up and went out their room to look for taemin.



Taemin woke up to the loud and obnoxious knocking on their room's door,
"STOP BEATING IP THE DOOR!! IT'S ING OPEN!!" taemin sscreamed at whoever was beating the room's door senseless. The door creaked open and and amused sungjong peeked his head inside , "wanna have dinner?" sungjong cooed and that earned him a pillow in the face, "YAH! WHAT THE HELL?!" taemin laughed at the face sungjong is having right now and said, "you look ugly with that face, I like it" and laughed so hard. "ID YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT JUST SAY IT! I'LL LET YOU STARVE!"
taemin stood up and heard another guy speaking outside,

"jeez, you probably should clean that mouth princess"

the angry sungjong followed the direction of the voice and pledged that he will kick that guy's for messing with him, but when he saw the owner of the voice, his devilish tail suddenly pulled back, the guy looks amazing, that smirk he's wearing, those amazing eyes, sungjong's thoughts were shattered when the guy spoke again

"like what you see princess? and qith that, the guy went inside his room.
key watched sungjong in amazement, 'wow, that guy shut him up real good' key faught the urge to laugh at sungjong's face. Taemin went out of their room to see a gaping sungjong and a ket who looks like he's resisting the urge to laugh, "what did I miss?"
he asked but no one answered him, he turned and looked at key and mouthed 'what's wrong with him?" key just shook his head and then sungjong finally spoke

"I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN!, WHERE THE HWLL IS LUHAN'S ROOM?!" with that, the trio left to look for luhan's room.



Luhan sat on his bed fidgeting, he doesn't know what to say to his roommate and just decided to keep his mouth shut, 'If I inly knew i'd have a handsome roommate, I would've braced myself , ugh! if only I didn't blush!" luhan thought as he silently opened his luggage.

~~awhile ago~~
luhan's side

Luhan and baekhyun decides to leave sungjong and key and went to their rooms. Baekhyun waved luhan goodbye since his room
is far from luhan's. Luhan dug his pocket for his keys, and when he finally pulled it out, he unlocked the door and quickly went inside, however, he froze wheb he saw that he was not alone, lujan looked at the handsome guy on the other side of the room, he was handsome and his face is serious. Feeling the heat creep up his face, he shyly looked down and introduced himself, "Hi, my name is Luhan, your new roommate, nice to meet you...."

"Sehun, my name is sehun" the guy said without looking at luhan.

Sehun couldn't look at his new roommate, simply because he qas amazed of how beautiful luhan is, so, he hid his shyness by masking it with a blank expression. "Nice to meet you luhan" that is whay he said when his phone vibrated. he read the message


from: jjong hyung


dinner, now, lobby, move faster




sehun just pocketed his phone and was about to stand up when someone knocked on the door, Sehun got up opened the door.




~NOW~~

Sungjong was about to knock again when the door opened revealing a blond with a straight face, " Is this where luhan's room is?" sungjong asked, "He looks like a baby but trust me he isn't, and his hair is---"
"YAH! i'm here!" luhan made his qay to the door and apologized to sehun because of his friend's behavior, and sehun just nodded and walked past sungjong.

"what do you guys want?" luhan asked the three male standing outside, "let's have dinner, but we'll look for baek first, let's goooo" sungjong pulled luhan's hand and yanked the boy and taemin closed the door behind them."now where's baek's room?"
sungjong asked, "how should I know?" key answered with an annoyed tone, sungjong knows when to and when not to argue with key, sungjong might be loud but key is on a different level so he jist kept his mouth shut, not seeing the smile on key and taemin's face.


Baekhyun found his room 10 minutes ago, and it was not easy, when he opened the door, no one was there, meaning, his roommate is still out. even in the dark, he could see that the room is a mess, so he just settled his stuff on the bunk bed betwen two study tables. 'why are they using a bunk bed here? weird, but who cares, atleast I'm on top" baekhyun thought , but the words 'I'm on top' d
sounded a bit erted, and baekhyun laughed. Baekhyun stood up and flicked the lights on the tables, he scanned the whole room, the kitchen, bathroom and the mess, actually, the mess remimded him of someone 'this is just like his room' baekhyun thought as he settled down on the chair. He heard the door getting unlockked so he stood up to greet his roommate 'I hope he's handsome' baekhyun giggled at the thought. the door flung open and what baekhyun saw made him want to just find a hole and live there for the rest of his life. When the male turned, he too was shocked, baekhyun did not expect this, he wasn't ready for this, but he needed to speak, but the male beat him to it. "Hi b-b-baekhyun , what are you doing here? wow, it's been so l-long" the boy stuttered and baekhyun found it cute, "Hi chanyeol, ummmm, i just transfered here, a-and i'm your new roommate" baekhyun shyly smiled at chanyeol, 'so that's why this mess is so familiar!' baekhyun thought. "u-u-uhh baek, i'm sorry but i really have tp go, i just came here to get my jacket, i guess i'll catch up with you.later, feel at home baek" chanyeol gave baekhyun his smile that baekhyun loved the most, "okay yeol, go ahead, I don't mind" baekhyun smiled, but baekhyun's smile faded when chanyeol dropped the bomb, "umm hey baek, umm I
this is dara, my umm, girlfriend" baekhyun felt like his heart stopped when he heard the word 'girlfriend', he bowed and introduced himself to dara. chanyeol went inside and grabbed his jacket , and left with dara. baekhyun just stood there and a tear escaped his eye, he quickly wiped it and stood in front of the whole body mirror,

"he forgot" baekhyun muttered "stop it baekhyun, of course he did't, you just misheard" he continued to talk to his reflection , 'yeah, i just misheard, I sjould ask him though.' baekhyun thought as another tear escaped his eye. Baekhyun kept telling himself that it was a joke or he just misheard chanyeol, but deep inside, he knew that the truth is clear as a crystal,





"chanyeol forgot his, no, our promise" baekhyun let his tears fall silently, but when he heard a knock, he wiped his tears and opened the door, only.to be greeted by four smiling faces, "Hey baek, you okay?" key asked and baekhyun juat nodded and faked a smile, "what are you guys doing here?" baekhyun aske with fake enthusiasm, "we are going to have dinner, and you are coming with us~"
sungjong said,

"but--"
"no buts baek, c'mon" sungjong cut him and smiled, so baekhyun just agreed and the five left for dinner.


As they were walking, taemin's phone vibrated so he fished itbout and read the message


from: jjongiesaur~


taeminiee~ i need your help :( let's talk later
take care minniieee ~ wear your jacket properly
it's already getting cold -_- byee~



taemin smiled and sent a quick reply


to: jjongiesaur

thank you hyung!~ you too take care~


with that taemin returned his.phone on his pocket and smiled.


key did't miss the smile on taemin's lips, he just smiled and walked with his friends. Key's phone vibrated from his hand and almost dropped it, he opened the message


from: choi minho

umm about our lunch, or dinner, umm
arw you free on sunday? and umm can i bring my
friend? you can bring a friend too if you want




key sebt a quick reply since he is not very entusiastic about going out with the guy texting him, 'i hate them before, now i'm going out with one of them? tch'
key thought.



to: choi minho

okay.



and with that the five had fun, well, not all of them.









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:
lol another crappy chap huh? hahaha anyhoo idk when or if i will stoll post the
story details hahaha buuut feel free to ask me questions regarding the story muhahaha
i hate the baelyeol part haha sooo not enouhh. anyhoo
COMMENT subscribe :DDDD silent readers out there HAHAHAHA