MinAp 2

Like a bad Joke

Double Update !

Minho pov.
 
My heart beat fast and I tried to calm myself down. Omg. What kind of dream was that? I shook my head. I knew the answer on that... I just had a wet dream... Which you could see on my boxers. I sighed. Caps smirk were still in my head. I shook the pictures from my dream out of my head and stood up from the bed. I had to change my underwear. I'm sure Tae wouldn't be happy if I didn't. I shook my head. Pabo Minho. I went over to my closet and found a new pair, then I quickly changed them with the old ones. I heard someone giggling and looked over at Taemin, but he were sleeping. Suddenly someone jumped at me from behind. My boxers were still at my knees. I jumped slightly and turned around. Standing face to face with no other than, the boy in my dreams. y like hell. Cap. He smiled bright and placed a short kiss on my lips. "Have my Minho been a bad boy?" He said with a rough, almost y, voice. I shook my head quickly. He pouted and slowly walked a few steps away. " That's sad, 'cause I like my bad boy." He said, smirking. I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me curious, raising his eyebrows. "Ehm..." I said looking down, suddenly feeling nervousness overwhelming me. He smirked "Fine, just be cute then." He giggled a little. I felt the heat going to my cheeks, making me blush. He his lips slowly and put his arms around me. Leaning closer. His lips a few inch away.
 
"Bip bip bip"' Said the watch on the nightstand. I opened my eyes, just in time to see Taemin hitting the watch. I pouted. Just a dream. Again. Taemin smiled at me. "Waky waky Minho hyung." He said, shaking me a little. I sighed, I just wanted to continue the dream in my head. Then i remembered, that I would see HIM today. I smiled, opened my eyes and jumped out of the bed. Taemin giggled. "Someone is exited?"
 
Later...
 
When we had finished our work with Minhyun. The other members left. I just stood right outside the door of the building, waiting on one particular person. My brother were the first from Teen Top, who came out and he stopped by my side and whispered in my ear. "Be nice brow or I'm going to cut your balls of with a weak knife, understand?" I nodded. Sometimes my brother was way to scary. His boyfriend stood by the wall waiting at him. Changjo smiled at me, waved and then quickly walked over to their van, together with his boyfriend. Ricky, Niel and Chunji walked past me, with big knowing smiles on their faces. I got more and more nervous. What would he say? Finally the boy I waited on come out from the building. I got this stupid thought, that if this had been a fairytale, he would had been surrounded by light and maybe butterflies and birds. I smiled. He walked over to me and then he just stood there, waiting. I looked down. What were I'm supposed to say? Think Minho, what does Jong Hyun say when he flirt with girls? I tried to concentrate me. Bum. There it was. But would that be okay to say? What else could I say? I gulped and looked at him. Took every single part of his appearance in. Then I opened my mouth, just to close it again. I looked down. Why were I so ing nervous? Why couldn't I just say a lot of things and be charming like Jjong? I looked up. Cap stared at the vans, which were , ready to drive. I stared at them. Taemin opened the window and gave me a thumb up. I smiled. Then the vans were gone and me and Cap were the only people here. Cap smiled. “So..” He said smiling. “ You wanna go somewhere else?” I just nodded. I couldn't say anything. I was way to nervous. Cap sighed. “Come on Minho, I'm not going to bite you if you say something stupid.” He looked at me shaking his head. I blushed. “ I know” He smiled. “Great you can talk now, come on let's get going” He smiled and grabbed my wrist pulling me after him.

 
So double Update ^.^ because i'm leaving this afternoon ^.^ back to school ^^ i'll be spænding the next weekend there, so i dont know When i'll be able to Update again :)