JongKey- "2Min"

Like a bad Joke

 

Betting and petting
 
Everybody's pov.
 
Minho opened the door and walked out into the hall. Jong Hyun and Key were a little bit further down down the hall. Taemin pulled Minho over to them. Key were petting Jong Hyuns head. What the were wrong with those guys?
Key were petting Jong Hyuns head, while he sat on Jong Hyuns lap. Jong Hyun had his arms around Keys hips and they both smiled bright, staring into each others eyes. Taemin and Minho were stopped a few meters away, they just stood their staring at Key and Jjong. “Jjoong” Key said and pouted. Jong Hyun nodded. “No Key. I won't let you do it.” Key pouted. “but Jjong...” Jong Hyun shook his head. “Like you said you self, no buts...” Key pouted more. “But why can't I pet you other places? Why only your hair?” Jong Hyun laughed. “Key” Minho and Taemin still just stood there, staring. They looked at each other and Minho made a movement were he pretended he puked. Taemin shook his head. Key were still petting Jong Hyuns head. “Jjong” Jong Hyun pulled Keys head into his chest and hugged him. Minho moved closer to Taemin and whispered. “ Do you wanna bet about when they see us?” Taemin raised his eyebrows. “You're unbelievable Minho, but sure. I'll say 2 minutes from now.” Minho nodded “I'll say 6 and Taemin no cheating, don't yell or something, okay?” Taemin nodded. They stared at Key and Jong Hyun again. Key and Jong Hyun were very close to each other. Key pricked Jong Hyun. He fast loosened his grab on Key. “Uh, sorry” Jong Hyun said, blushing. Key laughed. “Pabo” He pushed his head closer to Jong Hyuns chest and closed his eyes.
 
 
 
 
“1 minute” Whispered Minho. Taemin smiled. “Btw, what do you win, if you win?” Minho smiled. “We'll find out of that when I win.” Taemin sighed. Jong Hyun had now closed his eyes as well and him and Key just sat there. They had no idea that Taemin and Minho were there. “2 minutes” Minho whispered. Suddenly they heard a high noise behind them. Both Minho and Taemin turned around. Key and Jong Hyun opened their eyes and saw Taemin and Minho and.... Onew. Taemin ran over to Onew. “Hyung.. are you alright. Did you get hurt?” Onew smiled and shook his head. “ I just fell over that thing there?” He pointed. “Hu, there is nothing.” Onew shook his head. “I was so sure there were something right there. Hmm.” Taemin smiled. Suddenly Onew looked shocked. “Taemin have you seen my Chicken? I'm sure I had something right before I fell.” Minho came over to them. “Here's your Chicken.” Onew grabbed his chicken. “THAANKS” He smiled happily. Taemin looked back and saw Jong Hyun and Key. “Minho, I won. 2 minutes. You owe me.” Minho pouted. “Let's go to bed guys.” Onew said, while he were chewing on some chicken. They all nodded and went to their rooms. Taemin smiling like a freak.

eh yearh ^.^