MinAp 1

Like a bad Joke

 

 
Everybody's pov.
 
They just stood there. Staring at each other. Finally Taemin said something. “Ehm... Minho have something important to say.” He looked stern at Minho. Minho looked at Cap. Cap just ignored him. “ Taemin, sorry to say it, but I actually think Cap pretty much don't care.” Changjo said and looked angry at his brother. Taemin shock his head. “ I actually think he want to hear this. Come with me Changjo, I'll tell you a fun little story” Changjo let Taemin pull him away from the two other guys. He looked at Cap and tried to see if he were alright. Cap just nodded. When Taemin and Changjo were far away, Minho slowly walked closer to Cap. Who took a step back. “Don't come closer to me” He said with a tearful voice. Minho stopped and looked at Cap. “Cappie...” “Don't call me that!” Yelled Cap. “You're not aloud to call me that anymore.” He whispered now, his eyes still focusing on his very interesting shoes. (or not so interesting, but...) “How should I say this?” Minho asked himself. “Just say it. Get it over already” Yelled Cap. Finally he turned his look to Minho. Minho looked into his tearful eyes and quickly grabbed his hand before Cap could move away. “ I love you.” Minho said. Not more than a whisper. Cap just shook his head. “ I love you.” Minho said again this time louder. Cap just stood there staring at Minhos hand, shaking his head. “ You don't all this is just like a bad joke” Cap pulled his hand out of Minhos and slowly started walking over to the door. “ Cappie...” Minho whispered. Now it were his turn to cry. “ I really love you.” Cap was already gone. He had walked into the others and he didn't heard what Minho said. “ I'm so sorry” Minho whispered.
 
Taemin and Changjo came back and found Minho, sitting with his back resting on the wall, crying. Taemin rushed over to him. “Did you tell him?” Minho nodded. “He said it were like a bad joke. What am I supposed to do Taemin.” Changjo just stared at them. Taemin had just told him what had happened the day Minho came back to the dorm. “Minho” He said. Minho turned his head looking at Changjo, surprised. “ You have to fight for love” Then Changjo turned around and walked into the room. In side Minhos head Changjos words kept repeating themselves. You have to fight for love. Minho got up from the floor, wiped his tears away and walked over to the door. He looked at Taemin. “Come on, Tae.” Taemin lighted up and smiled bright at him. “ I'm coming.”
 
Later...
 
Minho quickly followed Cap. Before he could leave the building, Minho grabbed his arm. “ Cappie” He said and winked with his eyelashes. “ You're so Handsome, I love you” Cap just shook his head and pulled his arm away. “Stop playing with my feelings Minho. It's not fun anymore. I'm done with you. Do you get it?” Minho shook his head. “ You're not done with me, I won't give up that easy.” Cap just shook his head and quickly left the building. Taking a seat in the van with the other members. Taemin looked shocked at Minho. “What were you just doing?” Minho sank down on the floor. “I'm terrible. I'm so terrible at flirting” Taemin started laughing. “Was that what you were trying to do. I think you need Jjong and Keys help to this.” Taemin smirked “Lets go before Onew kill somebody, 'cause he want chicken.” Minho nodded and they both ran out to their van.