JongKey 1

Like a bad Joke

 

The dino and the carrot
Jong Hyun pov.
 
I pouted and looked up at Key. He just sat there, staring on nothing particular. His face looked fun this close. I smiled bright. His shoulder were a great please to spy on him. I lifted my head a little bit and looked at his eyes. They shinned like diamonds. I just stared. Suddenly a hand hit me in my face. I yelled. Key smiled. “Idiot Jjong, don't stare at me like that or I'll have to hit you again.” I pouted. “ You're nicer when you're petting me.” I mumbled. Key laughed a little, smiling even brighter. I put my head against the window and looked at Key. He just smiled. “ You're really an idiot Jjong.” I just nodded. No need to say I wasn't. Key slowly put his hand over to my head and at first I thought he would hit me again, but he just started petting me. Aish, this boy. I closed my eyes. It were actually kind of nice, being petted like this. Keys hand were really soft. I smiled. “Good boy Jjong” Key mumbled. Typical him, he had to ruin my great moment. I pouted. “ I'm not a dog Keey” Key just laughed. “ What then? A Dino?” I shook my head. “ I'm a human of course.” I opened my eyes, just to see Key smiling at me. “ Well.. You don't look like one. Are you sure you aren't a Dinodog?” I pouted. “ KEEY. This isn't funny. I'm not a dog!” Key were still petting my head. “ But you didn't said you weren't a Dino. So now you are my Dino pet.” I pouted, what to do. “ Alright then.” I mumbled. To tired to continue the discussion. I closed my eyes again, I could feel his hand petting me and that were the only thing in my head.
 
 
 
Later...
 
I opened my eyes. Key sat beside me, staring at me. “ Finally you are awake.” He mumbled. I stared at him, I had just had a REALLY weird dream.
 
 
 
 
“Jjong... Jjong wake up” I opened my eyes and saw... A CARROT? The carrot smiled at me and it eyes looked like someone I knew.... Key. Why were Key a Carrot? Strange enough I started eating Key.... Suddenly the carrot turned into Key.... Key started sobbing... He was bleeding and his arm was bite of and lay beside him. What the ? I just stood there staring at him in disbelieve. Then the landscape around us started changing and there was snow everywhere. There were a little hill and a farmer house. There also were a little tree. Over by the tree stood a person... I slowly walked over to the person and again it were Key.... Why was I here with him in the snow? Suddenly Key pulled my face close into his. “ Jjong” He mumbled. And then he just started kissing me.... The strange thing were, that in the dream I didn't got shocked or anything.... I just kissed him back? Then I woke up.
 
 
 
 
And now I was rather confused. Why had me and Key kissed in my dream? Best friends didn't usually did that? Or what? The dream in it self wasn't that strange. Actually I had had a lot of dreams about the carrot... But the carrot had never turned into Key... And most important Key had never kissed me in a snow landscape. I shook my head and smiled at Key. “ Morning” I mumbled. “ Idiot Jjong, it's afternoon.” I scratched the back of my head. “ Of course it is.” Key smiled. “ Let's get inside. Shall we?” He smiled bright at me and his eyes shinned, just like the carrots eyes in my dream. I smiled and nodded. I opened the door in the van and went out. Key smiled. “ My Dino pet, sit!” I looked at him annoyed. “ You can't command with me.” Key pouted. “ Jjooong, PLEASE sit” He cooed and made doe eyes. I pouted. “ Alright then.” I sat down on the ground and looked at him. “Then what?” Key smiled bright and started petting me again. “Good boy, Jjong.” I shook my head. Key were so ignoring sometimes. But also... cute.
 
 
 
Key took my hand and pulled me up. “ Let's get inside Jjong, you are aloud to sit and sleep in the bed, 'cause you been such a good Dino.” I smiled, nodding. Such a nice owner I had. Or not... Key pulled me inside the dorm and into our room. He pointed at the bed. “ Lay down there.” He said commanding. I pouted, I didn't liked being commanded around. But just like the good Dino I were I did as my owner told me. Lying down on the bed, staring at him. Key smiled and jumped into the bed. He landed beside me and like a reflect he started petting my head. “ Good Dino, Jjong.” I closed my eyes. I wondered what the others were doing? Hopefully they had more fun than me. Yes, Keys petting were nice, but the commanding were ...