ChangJoe

Like a bad Joke

 

L. Joe pov.
 
The door to my house slowly opened. A boy with dark hair stood in the door. “Oh hey Byunghun” Beakhyun smiled bright. “What are you doing here.” He looked at Changjo. “Oh you're Changjo right?” Beakhyun looked from me to Changjo, he smirked and raised his eyebrows. Changjo nodded. “ Beakhyun... Is mom and dad at home?” Beakhyun nodded and stepped outside. He started walking away. “ HEY, where are you going?” He turned his head and smiled like an idiot at me. “Chanyeol” I shook my head. Of course. I opened the door and Changjo followed me inside. We took our jackets and shoes of and we went into the living room. In silence.
 
“Mom? Dad?” My mother come out from the bedroom only wearing a bathrobe. I stared at her. “Um hey mom.” She smiled and walked over to me. Looking closely at me. “You look fine Byunghun, so why are you here?” My mother knew how busy we sometimes were, and well she always greeted me like this. I knew she meant it in a good way. I scratched the back of my head. “ I have something to tell you and dad.” She smiled a little. “I just get your dad.” She walked back into the bedroom. Short after she came back with my dad. He looked so tired. “Take a seat” My mother said. Looking strangely at Changjo. We all sat down in the couch, my mother placed in the only chair in the room. “L. Joe before you say anything, has this something to do with that boy?” She pointed at Changjo. I started getting nervous. Did she already know why I were here? She looked interested at me. “Uhm..” I scratched the back of my head. “ Well... It has something to do with him.” I blushed. My mother got up from her chair. She put her hands to her hair, frustrated. “You can't be serious. NOT you too? Why are my boys doing this to me?” I looked down. “ Are you...u..u mad mom?” I looked nervous at her. She shook her head. “I'm not, but I can't accept this Byunghun. You are my last son, you have to get married to a girl and give me some grandchildren. Our family can't stop now....” “ But mom.. “ I said and looked at her. “ No but's Byunghun, you are going to get married with a girl, you have no choice.” I looked frustrated at her. “ But mom.... I love him.” I looked at her with big pleading eyes, trying to get her to understand. She just shook her head. “ This is just a period of your life, you go back to girls soon enough. You liked girls before, no doubt this is just an experiment.” It were like she almost talked to herself.
 
“Mom... I'm sorry to disappoint you... but I never liked them... I just... Well ed them.” I looked down, with red cheeks. I were embarrassed about it. How could I have been like that before? My mother looked shocked at me. “ By-y-yunghun... What are you saying?” I guess every mother would be shocked to hear their son saying things like that... If I had a son I would be shocked as well. What? I looked at Changjo, smiling to him. “ Mom... Changjo is the first person I have ever loved. You can't change that.” She sighed. “ Why are you so much like your brother. He said exactly the same thing when he and Chanyeol sat in this couch.” She shook her head. “ But... Byunghun... He never liked girls, you did... So I believe you can find a girl you love.” She smiled. “This isn't anything Byunghun, you aren't thinking clearly. I forbid you to see this boy.” She looked at Changjo, a disgusted look at her face. “...Changjo” I looked at her shocked. I knew grandchildren were important to her, but I never thought she would forbid me to see My Chang baby. She couldn't do that. My dad just looked at us, nodding a bit. Actually I don't think he cared at all. I pulled Changjo up from the couch. “ Mom.... You can't do that. Doesn't matter what you say, I will NEVER give up on Changjo. I don't think you understood what I said before...” She looked wondering at me. “ I ING LOVE HIM MOM!” I yelled. I took Changjos hand. “ Changjo baby, I don't think we... Will... Eh... Be accepted here.” I looked down. He smiled and lifted my face up. He stared into my eyes. “Remember what we promised each other. I love you, let's go.” He said smiling and squeezed my hand. “ I love you too.” I smiled and we went out in the hall. All the time he had just sat there in the couch, letting me handle everything. I were kind of grateful he didn't interrupted, this were my family... I should take care of it here. And when I needed him, he were there. Perfect like always. I smiled bright at the thought. We took our things and opened the door.
 
When we were outside in the garden my mom came out. “ BYUNGHUN!!!! don't leave... I won't let you be with him. Please don't do this to me.” I stared at her. “ I'm sorry mom.” I hold Changjos hand tighter and turned my back to my mother. What would happen, when I didn't had their support anymore? What were I'm supposed to do with out them? Yes, my parents had never been really loving and caring, but they had helped me when I needed them the most. We were swinging our hands and a smile slowly formed on my lips. We weren't accepted by my mother.... But I still had the love of my life... And I was sure this were the right thing to do. I would never regret choosing Changjo.... I hoped.

Soo it didn't went so well with L. Joes parents ^.^