ChangJoe 3

Like a bad Joke

 

Changjo pov.
 
I hit L. Joe happily. “Let's go down and get ready.” L. Joe laughed and poke my nose. “Sure Chang baby. Do you want me to carry you today?” I smiled. “I think I'll manage to go down, but thanks anyway Joe-Joe.” He nodded, pouting. “Okay.” Why was he pouting? “Joe-Joee... Why are you pouting?” He shook his head and smiled bright. “Aish, this is embarrassing.” He scratched the back of his head and looked away, blushing. “Well... I kind of like carrying you around. It's really stupid.” his cheeks turned crimson red. I laughed. My cute Joe-Joe. “It's not stupid Joe-Joe. It's cute.” He looked at me. “It is?” I nodded. He jumped at me and hugged me really tight. “Uhh, I love you so much Chang baby.” I laughed. “ I love you too Joe-Joe. But we really have to go now, else we're going to be late.” He nodded happily and quickly got dressed.
 
When we both were dressed, he smiled. “Chang baby... PLEASE let me carry you.” He blushed. I just nodded. “Kk, just this once then.” L. Joe lifted me up and happily carried me downstairs.
 
L. Joe pov.
 
I sat beside Changjo in the van on our way home from practice. “Are you exited” I whispered in his ear. We had planned to go home take a shower (together) and then visit our parents and just jump out in it. There was a big chance we would fall down in the hole, but at least we would be in the hole together. And nothing were more important to me than Changjo. Absolutely nothing...maybe flowers?... NO nothing were more important than him!!
 
We were walking down the street, his hand in mine. Smiling and talking about nothing. Suddenly Changjo stopped. “That's my house.” He whispered. I squeezed his hand and looked at him. “Chang baby, remember what we talked about. If they don't accept it I'll always be here for you.” Changjo nodded. “Let's go” He said and released my hand. He quickly walked up to the door and knocked on it. I was still standing on the street staring at him. “Come on Joe-Joe” He said and smiled at me. I started walking up to the door and just then a woman opened the door. “Changjo” She yelled happily and hugged Changjo. “Oh, my little baby boy, where have you been? I missed you so much, why didn't you visit your old parents together with your brother?” Changjo struggled to get free. “Uh umma, would you give me some space” He laughed. The woman who apparently were his mother released him and smiled. “Umma, this is L. Joe, remember.” First now his mother realized I stood there. “OH, hey L. Joe” She smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. When she stopped hugging me, Changjo smiled and said. “Well... Umma even though I would like this to just be a surprise visit, we are actually here 'cause I have to tell you and appa something.” He blushed and his mother looked happily at him. “Have my little baby boy finally found a girlfriend?” She giggled and Changjo blushed even more. I had the biggest urge to just go over to him and put my arms around him.
 
His mother smiled. “Let's get inside and talk.” She walked in and both me and Changjo followed her. Changjo looked really nervous. We ended up sitting in a black sofa beside each other. His mother and father in another black sofa. His mother smiled. “Do you two want something to eat?” Changjo shook his head. His mother smiled. “So what do you want to tell us Changjo?” Changjo blushed and looked over at me nervous. I nodded to him. He gulped and nodded to himself. “Umma” He looked at his mother. “Appa” His look were now on his father. “ I found someone special” He blushed and looked down. His mother looked exited. “Oh, my little boy is getting big. When can we met her?” I felt kind of sad. Why did they expected it to be a her? Oh, well L. Joe most boys actually like girls. The ignoring voice. I shook my head and looked at Changjo. He was started shaking a little. I so badly wanted to comfort him and hold him tight into my chest, so he would stop shaking. But now really wasn't the time for that. “Umma, Appa.... He's actually here.” He took my hand and I squeezed it and looked concerned at him. At first his mother looked shocked, then she did something I really hadn't expected, she started laughing. His father just smiled and looked at his son. When his mother had finished laughing, she smiled and looked at us. Changjo still shook a little and I put a comforting arm around him. His mother opened , then closed it and opened it again. “ Changjo my little boy, I can see on you how nervous you are. Don't be. If you're nervous because L. Joe isn't the pretty girl we expected, then don't worry at all.” His mother smiled lovingly to her son. “ If he's the one you love, then I'm fine with it.” His father smiled. “ Me too” “We just want you to be happy. And he seem to care about you” She sent me a big smiled and I blushed. “ Well I hadn't expected you to have a boyfriend, I always thought you liked girls.” “ I never did” Mumbled Changjo and looked at me smiling bright. “ But you're my son and I love you doesn't matter what. Always remember that.” She smiled even brighter. “ Now come here and give me a hug, you two.” She stood up and we both walked over to her. She hugged us into her chest and smiled at us. “And L. Joe I expect you to take good care of my baby boy” I blushed. “ Don't worry, I'll take care of Chang baby” His mother looked surprised at me. Changjos cheeks were red like tomatoes and first after a few seconds I realized what I had just said. My cheeks turned red. His mother smiled. “You two are cute” She said happily. She ended the hug and we both just stood there staring at her. “ You want some tea or anything now?” She asked still smiling. I shook my head. “ I'm sorry, but we have to visit my parents now.” She nodded understanding. “I see. I hope we'll see each other soon then. My baby boy take good care” She kissed Changjo on the top of his head and then she followed us out to the door. His father waved when we left. He hadn't said much. But the words he had said, had been enough.
 
We walked down the street, now it was my turn to get nervous. Changjo smiled bright. “That went well.” He said happy. I nodded. “It did” I took his hand in mine and smiled at him. “ I didn't thought my parents would be so sweet.” He said smiling. “They're more perfect than I thought” I laughed. “ You're so cute Chang baby.” He blushed. “Aish, stop it Joe-Joe.” I were kind of nervous about what my parents would say. Of course, my brother had already told them that he liked boys and he had had his boyfriend in more than a year now. But he was something different. He had never had a girlfriend and well I had had a lot of them. He had always seemed like he liked boys and the only boy I had ever liked were the boy beside me. I really hoped my parents would take it good. But... we were there only children, me and Beakhyun, and they had always wanted grand children.... Maybe they wouldn't be so happy about my choice. But was it even a choice? Could I choose who I loved? No.... If they didn't accepted my Chang baby... I would just... Leave them behind.... It would be hard.... But I would have Changjo. I didn't needed anything else!

Eh, yearh... This is the first part of the thing where they tell their parents ^.^ enjoy ^.^