MinAp 3

Like a bad Joke

 

Minho pov.
 
I felt like there were at least thousand kilo on my shoulders. My head were filled with noises and I couldn't concentrate. I just sat there, looking at him. He shook his head. The chairs we sat in were very uncomfortable and I had to lift my every minute, 'cause it hurt. Annoying like chair. Cap smiled at me. "Are you just going to sit there staring at me or are you actually going to say something?" I looked down, ignoring his words. "Minho!" He said strict. I looked up and got met by his annoyed stare. "I thought we should talk. But if you'd rather just sit there, then I'm leaving." I pouted, but didn't said a word. He shook his head and mumbled. "I knew you didn't meant it, who were I trying to fool?" He started walking away. I stared after him. "Minho, do something, you're losing him." The angel on my shoulder said. "Just let him go, his not good enough to you." The devil on my other shoulder said. I looked confused at them. Cap were soon over by the door. The angel were right... I quickly got up, just when the door closed behind him. . . . I ran over to the door and out of the cafe. Quickly looking around. He was gone... How did he disappear so fast? I stood in the middle of the street, staring into space. It was to late. I face palmed myself, fell down on my knees and put my hands up to my head. Frustrated pulling in my hair. What to do? He had given me a chance and I had wasted it. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. I had the biggest urge to cry, but what would it help? It wouldn't get him back. Someone pricked me on my shoulder. I looked up, sadness all over my face. A girl looked at me, shocked. "Minho oppa, what's wrong?" She sat down on the ground beside me, my back. I shook my head. "Don't be sad Minho oppa, fighting." She said and smiled at me. That did it. I throw my arms around her, sobbing. The tears already falling down my cheeks. "Oppa" She said surprised. She put her arms around me, comforting me and told me I shouldn't cry. I looked at her face, smiling a little. This was ridiculous. I were crying in a strangers arms. I slowly wiped my tears away and got up from the ground. She smiled and also got up. "Minho oppa, doesn't matter what is it, don't worry everything will be alright, faith will handle it" She smiled and started walking away. "Bye oppa, take care" She said waving. I nodded. "Thanks" I whispered. I looked around, I could feel the tears tried to push their way out from my eyes. Suddenly something caught my attention. I walked a little closer, a smile slowly forming on my lips. I ran over to him throwing my arms around him. "Cappie" The tears started falling again. He smiled a little. "Minho, you're an idiot." He hold me closer into his muscular body. We just stood like that. My tears slowly disappeared and instead a big smile formed on my lips. Cap laughed. "Well are you ready to talk now, Minho?" I nodded. I face palmed myself mentally. Talk Minho. "Yes, I am Cappie." I smiled happily and took his hand and started pulling him away from all the people on the street. This time I would talk so much that he would ask me to shut up. I smiled giving myself a mental high five.
 
Cap pov.
 
I smiled, this felt so right, just sitting here on a bench in a park, with the most handsome boy in the world by my side. I wondered if he actually would talk this time. He smiled, placing his head on my shoulder. " Cappie, I actually don't know what i should say, but it hurt me so much when you just... left me." His eyes looked so sad when he said the last two words. " I guess I actually should explain myself, but I can't. I don't know why i hurt both you and Tae, I didn't thought at all. The only thing you need to know is... That I love you. And only you!" He lifted his head from my shoulder, looking into my eyes. His smile made my hearth beat faster. His eyes were filled with love and i couldn't think on anything to say. He smiled, placing one of his arms around me. " I guess that means, I love you too." He laughed a little, raising his eyebrows. Like he said am i right? I nodded. I still didn't understood him, but what could i do? I loved him... And apparently he also loved me.

 

Hihi this is cute ^.^ lol :PP