Everybody

Like a bad Joke

 

Everybody's pov.
 
Niel and Ricky just wanted to have fun and painting Caps nail red, again. But no... Minho should absolutly be an and keep Cap in his room all day long, doing...stuff.
 
Minho sat on Caps lap, biting a little on a piece of bread. Niel and Ricky walked in, Niel desperately trying to hide behind Ricky, which was pretty hard because Niel were to big to hide anywhere. Minho smiled, looking at Niel, then at Cap. Cap were also smiling. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Minho were looking at him. He leaned closer to Minhos ear and whispered. " I knew you were a bad boy, look how scared Niel-ah is" Minho blushed. Not because what Cap said, but because Cap had just placed his hands on Minhos . Cap where grinning like an idiot. Chunji walked into the kitchen, he started to find two bowls and spoons. His girlfriend had been over the day before and apparently she were still here. Chunji left the room again and short after ChangJoe entered the kitchen. Changjo in L. Joes arms. They were staring into each others eyes and Changjo were blushing. Who knows what they had been doing? L. Joe smiled and sat down on a chair, Changjo still in his arms, now sitting on his lap. Ricky mumbled something to Niel before they both started laughing.
 
Just a usual day in the dorm.

Dont even ask me... >.<