ChangJoe 5

Like a bad Joke

 

L. Joe pov.
 
 
The thing I wanted to do the most, were crying. But I had to be strong. I had to think happy thoughts. It wasn't me who lost something. It were them. My parents. And after all I had my Chang baby, everything would turn out great. I just had to focus on this new song and forget the things with my parents. Yes, that's it. I smiled and placed my head on Changjos shoulder. He my hair and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I felt so happy, having him. What would I do without him? I closed my eyes. A little smile forming on my lips. It felt nice to smile again.
 
Changjo pov.
 
I couldn't stop feeling happy. Joe-Joes smile was back. He sat on the bed, smiling and staring at me while i put some cloth in a drawer. Even though i couldn't see him, I knew exactly were he had his eyes. On my . Sometimes it actually felt like he were in a relationship with my and not me. I gave him a better look to my , just to a little. He groaned. "That was unfair Chang baby, now i want you even more." I turned around, smiling at him. "Soo... Joe-Joe, do you want my or me?" I slowly walked over to him, biting my lip and looking at him. His eyes got wide. "Don't.Tease.Me.Baby." He said, breathing out hard. I guess, he really had his problems. I smirked. "What are you going to do, if i don't stop, babe?" He moaned. " You don't wanna know baby." He smirked and raised his eyebrows, slowly getting up from the bed. "Oh, yes i wanna know babe." He his lips slowly, while he walked over to me putting his arms around me. " Baby, you've been such a bad boy." He whispered sensual in my ear. I smirked. Crashing my lips against his. He kissed me back, the kiss were filled with lust and need. He started nibbling on my lip and I slowly opened my mouth letting his hot muscle enter my mouth. I just let him do what he wanted. My hands greedily pulling his body closer to mine. I could never get tired of this. I wished we could stay like this forever, but well we would need to breath probably, doesn't matter what, unfortunately. He pulled away from the kiss, panting heavily. " I love you so much." He said, still panting hard. I giggled like a teen girl and put my head into his chest. " I love you too baby"

 

Don't ask me what this is ^.^ haha ^.^

 

uhh btw I'm so glad I got 4 subies ^.^ hug to all of you<33