JongKey 5

Like a bad Joke

 

Everybody's pov.
 
Key sat by him and Jong Hyuns desk. His eyes was filled with tears and he angry tried to wipe them away. It didn't helped at all. Jong Hyun sat on the bed looking at his phone. It bipped every third second and Key were started getting annoyed. Jong Hyun looked so happy, when it bipped. And that annoyed Key even more. Why could that phone make his Dino smile, when he couldn't? Why were Jjong desperately ignoring him? He thought back on the day he had caught Jong Hyun talking in his phone....
 
"Bye bye I love you too." Key stared shocked at Jong Hyun. He turned around. " Uh, Key." Key nodded and quickly walked back into their room. He throw himself on the bed, miserable. After a few minutes Jong Hyun stepped in. He sat down beside Key. " How much did you hear?" Key tried to remember what Jjong had said. He looked at Jjong. "From yes baby." It felt like thousand knifes cut into him. The one word... Baby really hurt him. Jong Hyun nodded. "Just great. Well then I guess I have to tell you what it all is about." He looked away. "You can't just kiss me you know... Cause I'm already engaged." Key stared at him in shock. Jong Hyun was what? " En..gaged?" He said. Jong Hyun nodded. “Do you know this singer, named BoA?" Key nodded. "She's my future wife." Jong Hyun smiled, stupidly happy by the thought. Boa was really hot and she was really sweet as well. His parents couldn't have found him a better wife. The only problem was that Jong Hyun, didn't loved Boa... Yes, he liked her.. But that was it. His parents told him that he would learn to love her. He really hoped he would. Jong Hyun didn't understood why Key had kissed him, neither did he understood why Key right now looked like someone had hit him with something really big. Key hissed and stared at Jong Hyun. He sat up. "Dino?" He said, pouting. Jong Hyun nodded. " Lay down." Jong hyun looked confused at Key, but did as Key pleased. Key smiled and lay him self on top of Jong Hyun. He lay his chin in his palms and stared down on Jong Hyun. "Jjong... Do you love her?" Jjong was confused, should he tell Key the truth? He shook his head. Key smiled. His face slowly coming closer to Jjongs. " You know dino. Even though you are annoying some times.... I.. Still" Key looked away. "I... Lo..ove... you." Jong Hyun looked at him. Was he joking? Seriously... This was not the time to fool around. Jong Hyun hissed and pushed Key away. "You think you are fun, HU? Seriously Key... What are you even saying... Like you even mean it.. Just ing leave me alone. I'm so ing tired of you... Why are you doing all this ?" Jong Hyun left the room, Leaving Key heartbroken behind... His feelings... A joke? His eyes got filled with tears and he cried himself to sleep, Jong Hyun didn't returned. He slept with Onew. Why didn't Jong Hyun get it? What had Key done, since he deserved to fall for such a stupid, dense Dino?