ChangJoe 1

Like a bad Joke

How to treat your lover

L. Joe pov.

 

Changjo yawned and went to our room, saying he was tired. I smiled and nodded. Then he was gone. What to do now? Hm... the weather were nice. Why don't kill the time with taking a stroll? I nodded to myself and went out in the hall. Taking my shoes, a hoodie and sunglasses on and then I opened the door. I almost tripped over a shoe. I laughed at myself and closed the door behind me. Then I heard a scream. I looked up. It was a girl. She stood on the street, staring at something behind me. I looked back. Nothing. Maybe she was staring at me? She screamed again and then she fainted. I looked shocked at her. I should help her. Right? I just couldn't let her lie on the ground like that. I nodded to myself and walked over to her. When I was by her side, she opened her eyes. “L. Joe?” She looked happy at me. “Are you alright?” I asked and sent her a smile. She smiled back. “I'm more than fine. I'm your biggest fan!!!” She got up from the ground. “L. Joe or should I call you Joe-Joe like Changjo do? It's so cute you guys are a couple.” She giggled. I just stared at her. How did she know? Had someone seen us on the hotel? “Don't worry, I'm the only one who knows. Of course I do. Else I couldn't call myself your biggest fan. But I have one thing I need to ask you about though.” I just stared at her. She took it as a sign to go one. “ Do he really love you? I don't want my biggest idol, to get his heart broken.” This girl were really strange. What was she thinking... That I just would tell her things like that? Even though I knew she tried to be sweet I found her kind of annoying.


 

The window on the first floor opened and Changjo stuck his head out. “Joe-Joe, don't you come up here?” He saw the girl. “Uh” He said. His cheeks turned red. “I'm coming Chang baby.” He looked shocked at me and sent the girl a lot of stares. “Don't worry, she won't tell anybody. Changjo, this is my biggest fan, isn't it cool?” I looked at the girl. She smiled and waved to Changjo. Changjo just nodded and waved back. “It's so cute you guys are dating” The girl looked like she was going to explode of joy. Changjo just ignored the girl. “I'm serious Joe-Joe. Come up to me.” He pouted. “I can't sleep without you” The girl looked like she were going to faint and she said some strange sounds. “ Sorry Chang baby, I think I'll stay here.” Changjo pouted. “Alright, but I'll punish you when you come then.” He smiled bright and took his head back inside. The girl stared at me. “Why didn't you go to him?” I just smiled. “You didn't heard to what he just said?” I shook my head. “I have to go now, bye.” She smiled. “Can I please hug you” she asked with big doe eyes, looking cutely at me. I stared at her. “Ehm... alright.” She throw her arms around me and hugged me. After what felt like an eternity she finally let me go. “I have to get in, bye.” “BYEE L. Joe!!!” I smiled and walked back to the door. That was a really long walk I got there, or not. I looked down before I walked in. No need to almost fall over a shoe again. And that was when I saw it... A FLOWER!! I fell down on my knees. NOO! I had killed a flower more. The tears flow down my cheeks. Why did this always happened? I picked the flower up and hold it tight into my chest. What to do? I looked around and realized the girl were still staring at me. She smiled. “Is it a flower, L. Joe?” I nodded. “Look, I killed it.” My eyes were still filled with tears and I looked sad at the girl. “You want me to bury it?” She asked smiling. How could she smile when this pretty, adorable and awesome flower were dead? I nodded. She came over to me and took the flower from my hand. “Remember to make a gravestone.” I said smiling a little. She nodded. I got up and looked around. What were I doing, before this horrible thing happened? The girl smiled. “Changjo” She said. It was like she had read my thoughts. I smiled. CHANG BABY. Yes, I had to go. “Thanks” I said to the girl and then I walked inside. I throw my things on the floor, when I came in. AND upstairs we go. I almost ran upstairs. With my thoughts on Changjo, my perfect boyfriend. I was lucky I didn't fell on the stair, 'cause I didn't looked were I ran... At all. Finally I were outside the door. I took a deep breath and entered the room. I looked around. I couldn't see Changjo anywhere. Where could he be? Suddenly something jumped at me. “ARGHH” I screamed like a little girl. I looked back and saw Changjo laying on the floor rolling around and laughing his of. “ YOU!!” OMG, had my “not so” perfect boyfriend, just made me green pigs? Aish, pabo.


 

Changjo pov.


 

L. Joe looked like I were some crazy monster and he really looked like he were ready to kill me. I just laughed. What to do? How could I stop? His reaction and his scream had been the most hilarious, I had ever seen. L. Joe walked over to me, with his “I'm so mad, I could kill you” face. I just laughed even more. He sat down beside me and leaned down so he could whisper in my ear. “You're so dead Changjo. Tomorrow you won't be able to walk.” I looked scared at him. Would he really break my legs? Not that my legs were perfect or anything. But how were I supposed to dance with out them? Or even walk? L. Joe lay down beside me and looked up on the ceiling. Suddenly he rolled on top of me. His hateful stare had changed to...loving? What? “Are you ready to feel pain baby Chang?” I gulped. Suddenly I wasn't sure he would break my legs....


 

Next day


 

I woke up. The light from outside were still weak. My eyes landed on the boy beside me. His hair was a mess and his body was only covered by a small part of the quilt. I smirked. Time to have some fun. I quickly pulled the quilt away. I thought Changjo would wake up, but no. He was still fast a sleep. I pouted, but then I realized that I just could lie here and enjoy the view. I smiled and looked at Changjo, stared at every single part of his body. Especially his . Aish, I had to stop, before I would jump at him. Changjo mumbled in his sleep and rolled over so he now lay on his back. I looked at his face. It looked almost angelic. His lips looked so soft. I got the biggest urge to just kiss him. I slowly moved closer to him. When we lay side by stomach, I put my arms around him. "Chang baby" I whispered. "Joe-Joe" He mumbled. "Wake up Chang baby" Changjo just mumbled. I pouted. What to do? He rolled over again so he now lay on his stomach. I once again stared at his . His perfectly . I smirked. I knew what to do. I bite my lower lip and lifted my hand. I counted to 3 in my head. 1....2....3 and SMASK.... Changjos just got a really pretty red hand on his . I smiled happily when Changjo screamed and jumped up. My smile fainted when he fell on the floor. “Uh Chang baby” I looked concerned at him. He stared at his . “L. JOE!! DID YOU DO THAT??” He yelled. I laughed and then slowly nodded. “Yes, yes I did.” Changjos anger disappeared and he smiled. “ Idiot, you.” I laughed. “ I love you too, Chang baby. AND I think we both know that it's me who s you” Changjo blushed and pouted. “ Btw. You were right. I really can't walk. It hurt so much.” I blushed. “Uh, I actually didn't thought it would work.” Changjo laughed. “Pabo, now you have to carry me around. Got it? Or else your hands...” He pointed at my hands. “ Won't come any near this.” He pointed at his . I pouted. “ Chang baby, that's not fair.” Changjo laughed. “ It is. So shut up and help me get dressed, so we can go down and eat breakfast. “ I just did as he said.


 

He sat on the bed, I was giving him his socks on, as the last missing clothing. He smiled and pet my head. “Thanks Joe-Joe” He coed. “I love yoooou” I looked at him. “I love yoooou tooo Chang baby.” Now he were finally dressed and we could go down to the kitchen. He smiled “ NOW L. Joe... carry me!” He said commanding. I pouted. “Say it nice or else I won't carry you.” Changjo smiled. “PLEEEEEASE Joe-Joe, my crazy flower man, would you PLEEASE carry me?” He looked at me with shinning, pleading eyes. I laughed. “Of course I will, my Chang baby” I lifted him up, holding his body close to my chest, a smile plastered on my face. Then I carried him down the stairs. 

 


Enjoy ^^