First Date

New School

NANA POV

A few days has past since the whole incident with Tifffany. Jooyeon was recovering well. We even made it official, that we are now a couple,  things are going great. Everyday so far we have been together, when we're not around eachother we text constantly. Today however will be an important day, it was going to be our first date. I got up extra early so that I could make myself look extra nice. I wore a simple white dress. Jooyeon texted me that she was on her way. I started to feel nervous and butterflies were my stomach. I told my mom that I was going out today, she seems happy to see that I have friends. I heard a knock on the door...It's her! I ran downstairs and went to go open the door.

JOOYEON POV

I walked up to Nana's door, I was feeling nervous, I know we are already official but still it's our first date...my first date I've ever had. I raised my hand and knocked on the door, it swung open. It was Nana who answered. She smiled at me which made me blush a little. "Uhhhh here, these are for you." I said as I handed her a bouquet of flowers, they were white lilies. She looked at them " It's lovely." she said as she went to go find a vase to put them in. " Where are we going?" she asked. " I thought we should go watch a movie then after I wanted to take you some place special." I said. "Oooo somewhere special, sounds intriguing!" she said. Once she finished putting the flowers in water we took off. As we were walking to the movie theaters, I couldnt take my eyes off of her she looked at me and laughed " What are you looking at?" she said. " I'm just so lucky I'm out with the most stunning girl in korea." I said making her face turn bright red. Once we got to the movie theaters we had a hard time deciding what movie we wanted to watch. Finally Nana said " I want to watch that one." Her finger pointed torwards the last movie I'd watch, a horror film. We got inside and found our seats and sat down. I was starting to feel anxious, I dont really watch scary movies, but Nana wanted to. She looked at me " Are you ok my hero?" "Not scared are you." she said smirking. " Me...Scared...No way." I got startled from the loud preview that started. " Ok yeah I'm scared, very scared." I said, which caused her to laugh. She put her arms around me, " I'll take care of you, Dont worry." The movie was starting and the lights were diming. I started to panic a bit.I felt Nana tighten her arms around me which made me feel better. Watching it was dreadful, there were so many scary parts....i felt like I was going to die. At this one point Nana got scared and hid her face away in my arms, by the end of the movie I felt proud of myself for getting through it.

NANA POV

After the movie was over we walked outside. Jooyeon grabbed my hands and entwined it with hers. I felt my face begin to blush. I tightened my grip, " Where we going?" "You'll see." she said smiling. We got onto the bus there was only one seat Jooyeon offered it to me but I didnt take it. She sat down then pointed on her lap " You can sit on me." she said. I agreed and sat down, she put her arms around my waist, " Since you dont have a seat belt or anything." she said with a grin on her face. Along the way I felt Jooyeon rest her head on my back, it felt nice. When the bus stopped Jooyeon told me this was our stop. We got off the bus  and arrived at a beach. It was quite " Not alot of people know about this beach." She said. She reached out her hand for me. We walked along the sand as the water came up and hit our feet. As we were walking  we noticed a table set by the tree with lights around it. " Awh its so beautiful, I wonder who did this." I said. " I wonder too, lets go look." She said pulling me torwards the table. On the table I saw a card that read " Reserved for Jooyeon and her princess." I turned to her, I really didnt have a clue. " You did this?"  She nodded her head, "The girls helped me out a bit." She pulled a chair for me to sit down. "Having fun so far?" she asked. " This is the best date I've ever had." She smiled " Glad you like it, now lets eat!"  After dinner she got up and reached her hand out " Would you like to dance?" " Of course" I said.  I got up and Jooyeon put on some music and we danced by the water. I rested my head on her chest listening to her very calm and soothing heartbeat. " This is the perfect moment." I said looking at her. All she did was stare back into my eyes and smile. After we stopped dancing we went to go sit down on the sand. Jooyeon put her jacket over me keeping me warm, then she sat behind me with her arms around me. We stared into the sky watching the sun go down. " Thank you for today." I said turning to her. She leaned into my ear and whispered " I love you Nana." " I love you too Jooyeon." I said. She leaned in to kiss me. Her lips were warm. She fell ontop of me by accident, we broke the kiss because we started laughing. We layed there just looking at the sky again until we felt drops of water hit our face. It started to rain. She got up and pulled me up. Neither of us brought an umbrella. We ran hand in hand to Jooyeons house, luckily it wasnt too far. Once we got in I called my mom " Mom, its raining to hard and I think I even hear thunder, can I stay at Jooyeon's house tonight?" She let me stay, she said she'd rather me be safe than try to come home in this weather. Jooyeon came with a towel and put it around my head and started rubbing it, drying my hair. " Dont get sick now, princess." She said, which made me laugh a bit.

JOOYEON POV

After we got all dryed up, I gave Nana clothes to change into. When she walked out the bathroom, she looked super attractive it was hard not to take my eyes off of her. The shorts I gave her showed off her long legs, and she looked cute in just a plain white t-shirt. "You want to watch a movie in the living room?" I asked. She shook her head." I'm actually a little tired can we lay down somewhere?" she asked. We went to my bedroom and layed down on my bed. She layed beside me with her eyes closed, looking at her brought a smile to my face. I slowly leaned down and kissed her lips lightly. She opened her eyes, and kissed me back. We started off gentle, then our kiss turned into passionate ones. After that you know what happens next....just kidding we didnt do anything. We spent most of the night just laying next to eachother. My arms hugging her. I thought it was pretty romantic. I felt our hearts beat in sync with eachother. She turned and faced me, I looked at her as she stared back at me. " I love you Jooyeon." she said as she leaned in to kiss me. " I love you too." I said back to her. I kissed her for head " Now go to sleep my princess." She smiled and turned the other direction. " Arent you going to hug me, it's pretty cold tonight." she said. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her again. We slowly fell asleep together. 

 

For those of you who had read the first version of this, I decided to change it because I wanted everyone to be able to read it and not just people who are 18 years or older. If you liked the other one better my appologies. I just thought that I'd keep it simple and romantic, instead of ual. Haha anyways I finished up the story so go on and read the next chapter!