Yes Or No

New School

NANA POV

I woke up earlier than usual today, but I just layed there in my bed just thinking about things before getting ready for school, all of a sudden Jooyeon popped into my thoughts...why the heck am i thinking about her???? I decided to get up and just get dressed and head to school. Once i got there, I was heading to class when someone called me. I turned to see a group of 6 girls, one of them spoke "Youre Nana right, the new tranfer student in our class?" i replied back "yes" and bowed. She said her name was Jungah and introduced me to everyone else in the group they said they were all friends with jooyeon. "Speaking of Jooyeon" i asked "Where is she?" the one named Uee said " Shes usually late, she'll coming rushing into class and make it dramatic." It made me think of my first impression of her haha she was late there too. the bell rings for school to start i was about to head off when I noticed the same 3 girls from yesterday looking at me. I decided to ignore it and leave. I ended up walking with Jooyeons friends to class because they invited me to. They were all really nice .

JOOYEON POV

Ahhhhhh! I overslept! I was rushing to get changed and run to school, I didnt even have time to eat breakfast. As i got to the classroom door, I pulled it open and my teacher spoke before I could " Late again Ms. Lee Jooyeon" I appologized so many times i can even count and then i tried to explain why " Sorry teacher i didnt sleep well last night and i also had alot of homework and..." she cut me off " No need to explain Ms. Jooyeon go take your seat" Everyone began to laugh. Its not my first time being late. I reached my seat and sat down and rested my head in my arms on my desk, i was tired from the running i had to do to get here. Suddenly i felt a tap on my arm i got up and saw a little paper on my desk, It was from Nana. It said " Goodmorning Sleepy" with a face with a tongue sticking out. I turned and gave her a poker face, she smiled at me my heart race increased and i felt as if my face was burning for some reason. She looked even prettier today than she did yesterday.

NANA POV

Our Teacher was explaining what we were going to be doing today when all of a sudden the door slid open everyone looked up and saw that it was Jooyeon, she appologized so many times and tried to explain why she was late that it made the whole class laugh. I looked over at Uee who was laughing like crazy. I began laughing myself. This is our class president? What a dork! I thought to myself. She came to sit down i couldnt help but still laugh because of her panting she really is dramatic so i decided to write her a note. Her reaction was funny and caught me off guard which caused me to smile. The bell rang for break, Jooyeon went to the back with her friends. I remained in my seat and was checking my phone to see if i had any messages. Someone walks past me and knocks all of my things to the floor. I look up to see that it was the same girl from yesterday she looked at me and said " Pick your things up from the floor pesant, thats where you belong." Her friends were laughing, I wasnt going to say anything when someone shouted from across the room " YAH! Leave her alone Tiffany." it was Jooyeon. Tiffany didnt care and said " Why do you care?" what Jooyeon said gave me butterflies " Because you dont treat my friends like that or you'll have to go through me." Tiffany just glared at her, Jooyeon began to walk over and shoved the other girls shoulder with her own and helped me pick up my things. " Are you ok?" she asked "I'm fine" I said but really i wasnt i felt like breaking down. Its not the first time I've been bullied.

JOOYEON POV

I was talking to the group, they told me to ask Nana to hang out today. I told them she doesnt really seem like the type to hang out, but I'll try. As we were talking we suddenly hear things drop on the floor, I turned to see what was going on when i saw Tiffany at Nana's desk with all her stuff on the floor. Uee said " Its Tiffany again, figures it would be since she thinks she owns the school." " She probably feels threatened because Nana is really pretty" said Raina. When tiffany called Nana a pesant anger filled my body. I'm tired of people getting bullied it needs to stop here. I called Tiffany out which wasnt like me eveyone is scared of her, but at that moment i didnt care. I then went over to ask if Nana was ok, she said she was fine, but i saw different her eyes were teary as if they wanted to cry which made me sad for her. Class began and i decided to write a note to Nana inviting her to hang out. I wrote " Want to hang out after school with my friends and me" and i gave her 2 options a check box for yes and one for no. I slid the note over.

NANA POV

I opened the note and read it. I giggled to myself at the little drawings Jooyeon drew next to the check mark boxes for the yes box it had a happy face with a big smile and thumbs up for the no box it had a sad face crying. I was estimating whether i should go or not, I'm usually to myself. There was something about Jooyeon though which made me intrigued so i checked the yes box and slid the note back over.

JOOYEON POV

I got the note back and was expecting a negative answer. I opened it and saw that her checkmark was placed next to yes. I shouted out loud in shock by accident "YOU WILL?!?!" My teacher asked me " What are you shouting about Ms. Jooyeon." Luckily I'm quick on my feet so I responded " You will be teaching us math next, am i right?" My teacher said " Yes, no need to shout it" the whole class laughed including Nana who turned to me and shook her head. My face was red from the embarassment. A couple hours later the bell rang for dismissal. Nana was still packing her things so i decided to wait for her outside.

NANA POV

Jooyeon left without saying anything. Maybe she forgot she asked me to hang out. "oh well" i sighed. I was heading outside when i saw Jooyeon and her friends they were waving at me. I walked over and said " You guys are still here?" " I thought you guys left." Jooyeon responded " Why would we leave without you?" It made me smile.