Wheres Your Hero Now

New School

Hey guys sorry for the late upload today. I had a birthday party to go to this morning. Anyways here you go, the chapter for today. Hope you like it

P.S thank you to the people who are taking the time to read my fanfiction. 

 

TIFFANY POV

Who the hell does this girl think she is? I walked to my brother crying. " What happened to you, your face is red.." he said. " Did that Jooyeon chick do this to you?!" "No...it was that stupid transfer student." He looked at me " You let her do this to you?" "Oh she'll regret it alright." "I dont care what you have to do I want you to make that girls life a living hell!!" 

NANA POV

I went to bed last night feeling very proud of myself. I was a totally different person today. Its about time I actually stuck up for myself and not only did I stick up for myself I stuck up for Jooyeon too. Good job Nana I'm proud of you, I mentally said praising myself... It was a gloomy Tuesday morning. I got to school and the day was starting, nothing seems suspicious yet. Jooyeon didnt show up to school today..I hope she's ok..she will be from now on, I took care of Tiffany. Since Jooyeon wasnt here nothing much happened during school. I was packing my things to leave when Tiffany walked over and grabbed my notebook and threw it on the floor. " Really? Again...?" I said. " Is throwing things all you know how to do?"  She glared at me. " You said as long as I leave Jooyeon alone, I can do whatever I want to you..." " Speaking of Jooyeon, where is your hero?" "She's not here to save you today?" I grabbed my notebook and got up. " Hero? since when does an evil villian like you know the meaning of the word hero?" " And hey at least I have someone saving me, I dont see anyone trying to save you.." I could tell she was irritated. " Irritated? I could tell you are, but hey you started this game, and I'm gonna end it. " " I'll be sure to knock you off your throne."  I said as I walked away. It was raining outside, luckily I brought my umbrella today.

JOOYEON POV

I didnt go to school today, I decided to take the day off and train all day in my self defense class. I felt good, I was learing a lot of things. My coaches we're really nice, they've been training me hard today, but thats because they want me to be able to protect myself. I wonder how the girls are doing? School will be out soon, I should go see them. As I was exiting the building I saw it was raining and I didnt bring an umbrella. My coach gave me his spare one. Once I got to school, I waited for the girls to come out. Once they saw me they all came running and gave me hugs. " Jooyeon why didnt you come to school today, we missed you." said E-young. " I've been training all day." I said. " Dont train too hard." Uee said. I was catching up with them on what I missed in class today when I saw Nana walking out with her yellow umbrella . She was just gazing at the sky, in that moment she looked absolutely perfect. I couldnt stop looking at her. Everyone began to laugh once they realized I wasnt even paying attention to them and saw that the one who had my attention was Nana. They all started giggling "AWHH!" they all said. "Shut up..." I said as i turned back over to look at Nana again. Suddenly I noticed a guy on a bike going straight for her from behind. It looked like one of Tiffany's brother's friends. I had an adrenaline rush, I dropped my umbrella and started running torwards Nana, that guy was coming way to fast, he's trying to hurt her. "NANA!" I yelled as I got to her and pulled her out of the way, we fell back against a tree. "Nana you ok?!" I asked her worried. She looked at me " I'm fine, thanks to you, but look at you youre soaking wet, are you ok?" " I'm sorry this is all my fault I should have paid attention." she said. " It's ok, I'm just glad youre ok." I said.  The girls all rushed over. " Are you guys ok?!" they all asked panicked. I got up and helped Nana get up. " We're fine." I said. " Jooyeon, thank you." she said. I was about to reply when her boyfriend came over. " What happened!" he said as he ran to Nana holding her face. " Are you guys ok." He asked. " FIne, I was just leaving..." I said. Nana stopped me, " Wait...before you go......" she walked over to me and pulled out her hankercheif and began whiping the water off my face. " Make sure you go home and dry up before you catch a cold. " she said. I went back to get my umbrella. Most of the girls followed me except Uee, she stayed with Nana. The girls were smiling, " What are you guys smiling about???......" I said, even though I already knew what the answer was. " Its so cute seeing you guys like that, it was romantic." " Too bad that guy came and ruined it!." said Lizzy. " You guys that guy is her boyfriend...."

NANA POV

I was just walking outside. The rain was falling, I always loved the rain, it made me feel peaceful. I was just walking thinking to myself when I heard a voice..."NANA!" I turned and I saw a bike coming at me, it was too quick for my body to react. I flinched and turned away. Then I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me and pull me out the way. I opened my eyes. It was Jooyeon, she came to my rescue yet again. She was drenched, but still asked me if I was ok first. All the girls came over in a panic and asked if we were ok. Jooyeon helped me get up she was still standing in the rain, I was about to walk closer to her so that I can cover her with my umbrella, until oppa came over and ruined it. He put his hands on my face being all protective. Jooyeon left with most of the girls. I turned to him, "Oppa! You have to stop treating me like I'm your girlfriend." " I dont like you anymore." I said as I walked to Uee. " I'm walking home with Uee, I dont need a ride from you anymore from now on."  As me and Uee began walking she asked me " Nana, is he your boyfriend?" I told her no we are barely friends. She asked me another question " Do you like anyone?" I told her I did. " I do...I think I'm falling in love with your friend." I said. She turned to me " Please tell me youre talking about Jooyeon!" she said. " Yeah why?" I asked her. " You need to tell her how you feel as soon as possible, she thinks that you and that guy are dating thats why she has been avoiding you." " Why would she think that?" I asked. " Jungah told me that they saw you two at the park, and Jooyeon saw you guys kissing..." " I pushed him off, I dont like him anymore." I said. " But Jooyeon didnt see that, all the times she's seen you he's always around, it was too much for her to handle, she likes you too Nana, and it hurt her seeing you with someone else." Uee said. " I'll tell her everything tomorrow. I need to clear everything up." I said. Uee nodded with excitement agreeing with me.

JOOYEON POV

I got home and took a warm shower. It felt refreshing after being in the cold rain. I jumped into bed exhuasted from all the training, I fell asleep without a problem. I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's morning already? Time to get ready. I got to school and went to the girls, I didnt see Nana with them so figured that it'd be ok. We all went to class, Nana finally arrived 2 minutes before the final bell rang. She smiled at me. Todays class was super boring. It was another pointless lecture, luckily the bell for gym class rang, and after gym we get to go home. Everyone met up on the field, we were going to play couples soccer today. Its like soccer but you have a partner that you have to hold hands with, if you let go you'll be penalized. Jungah came to me asking to be my partner. 

NANA POV

Today in gym we were playing couples soccer. I wanted to be partners with Jooyeon but she and Jungah were already partners, so I paired up with Raina. The game was really tiring...Jooyeon and Jungah were on the opposite team, and they were destroying us goal after goal. It was attractive watching her go. We played for at least an hour or so before the bell to end gym class rang, I was walking with Raina, when I remembered I forgot my water bottle. " You go ahead, I'll catch up." I said. She went ahead and continued walking. When I was walking back to the locker rooms, there was a group of boys following me. I tried running, but it was no help they were faster. Two of them held my arms while the others stood there. " Youre the brave transfter student that dared to hit my sister." he said. "You must be the jerk who hurt Jooyeon!" I said. "Haha thats correct, it was amusing watching her in pain knowing she could do nothing about it, but I hope that doesnt get between our relationship sweetie." he said as he brushed the hair behind my ear. " I'd rather die alone, than be with a coward like you!" I said as I spit into his face and stepped on his friends toes. I was loose! Nows my chance to get away, I began running as fast as I could. " Get her!" I heard them yell from behind. They came and grabbed me, I tried to break loose but they were too strong. "SOMEONE!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could."SHUT UP!" he said slapping me across the face. I glared at him. " Bastard!" I said. They began to tie a rope around my wrist, I was more than panicked. I thought to myself as I was struggling to get out " Someone..........Anyone....Jooyeon...I'm scared please someone come and save me." I began screaming while I could " JOOYEON! JOOYEON!!!!" her name was the only name that came into my head. I dont know if anyone heard or not, I hope someone did. Tiffany's Brother put duct tape over my mouth so that I couldnt shout. " Wheres's your hero now!" " Try to shout for her, no one will hear you!" I still tried to yell. He laughed " Youre cute but annoying..." he said as punched me in the stomache causing me to  be unconcious.

JOOYEON POV

I was the first to get to the locker room, I got dressed quickly. I noticed everyone was just coming in by the time I got done. I decided to just sit in the locker rooms and wait for them. Everyone came in and I realized I didnt see Nana or Raina come in. Where are they?  I got up to go back to the field, I was about to pull the door open when Raina came in. She was panting. " JOOYEON! Its Nana!" " What about Nana?!" I said. " She was going back to get her water bottle and told me to go but I waited for her in the corner and saw that these guys began grabbing her and hurting her..." she said. " RAINA WHERE'S NANA! WHERE IS SHE!"  I said. " On the field!" " They were there." I ran outside, I was approaching the bleachers when I heard Nana's voice screaming she was calling for me "JOOYEON! JOOYEON!!" I began running as fast as I could " NANA! NANA!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!" There was no answer. Once I got to the field no one was there. DAMN where the hell are they!?! " Nana don't worry I'm on my way, I wont let them lay a finger on you." I said as I began searching around for them.