The First Day

New School

NANA POV 

Todays the first day im starting school again...that is ever since my dad passed away. My mom and me decided to move to start over, hoping that things go well. "Breakfast is ready!" mom called out "Im coming!" I was so nervous for my first day that I couldnt even eat. " Ok omma im going!" she said "have a good day"

JOOYEONS POV

I have to wake up extra early today, there was going to be a new transfer student at our school and my job as class leader was to go get her from the principals office and show her around school and where our classroom was. As i got to school i greeted my friends UEE, Jungah, Raina, Lizzy, E-young, and Kaeun. I got carried away with time as i was talking to them and ended up being late to pick up the transfer student.

NANA POV

"Your class president will be showing you around the school Ms. Im Jinah. the principal spoke as we were in her office. "Ok thank you" i replied. "Sorry shes late, this is her usual self hahaha". I was about to respond when someone came rushing through the door. " Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time." She said. Our principal replied "Dont appologize to me its her you should appologize to." She turned to me and bowed and appologized " Its okay" I said. This is our class president? I was expecting the opposite, her hair was a mess and she was gasping for air, must have been from all that running to try and get here on time. I chuckled to myself as i saw her trying to fix her hair...shes cute.

JOOYEONS POV

Ahhh! I cant believe i was late! All that running for nothing! I must have made a fool of myself! Ok back to reality, "Hi im Lee Jooyeon your class president but you can call me jooyeon!" she said her name was Im Jinah but she prefers to be called Nana haha " cute nickname" i said she laughed and said "Thanks!". As we got to class the teacher let her introduce herself and then we continued with class. I went to go take my seat when Nana was getting hers assigned.

NANA POV

Our teacher assigned me to sit next to jooyeon she said it would be easier since im new. I went to take my seat when our teacher called out "Ok time for notes." I brought out my notebook but where are my pencils?? I cant believe i brought everything but pencils. I cant afford to get behind on my first day. I was about to raise my hand when i saw a pencil roll across my desk to my notebook. I turned to jooyeon and she just smiled and whispered " Looks like your having trouble finding yours, you can borrow mine." "Thanks" i said. She smiled back at me and for some reason it gave me butterflies. The bell rang and the day was over with finally i thought.

JOOYEON POV

I bolted out the door and went to go catch up with my friends they asked me about Nana and told me i should invite her to eat with us today. I went back to class to go look for her but there was no one there...she must have left early hmmm...maybe next time.

NANA POV

As soon as the bell rang Jooyeon was the first to jolt out the door. As i was gathering all my things i noticed some girls whispering and looking at me then i noticed jooyeons pencil. I didnt get to return it to her she left so fast. *sigh* I will give it to her first thing tomorrow I was leaving class when one of the girls that was looking at me earlier called out "Hey you tranfer student youre sure getting alot of attention because you new, and i dont like it one bit." I pretended not to hear and left. I got home and went straight to my room and leaped on my bed I was so exhausted. I finished my first day appa...i wonder how tomorrow will be, I thought as my eyes closed.