Jealousy

New School

NANA POV

"Dad?!!? NO! DAD?!" I woke up from my dream. " Oh thank god it was just a dream..." well not really..it did happen I just keep dreaming about it. Its the exact same thing that happened in real life not to long ago. My dad and me walking, as we were crossing a street a car was coming way too fast and I didnt have time to react even though my father was shouting at me...until he had to run out himself and push me out of the way.  I opened my eyes and realized that he had took the hit for me. *Sigh* I wish these dreams would stop, I always felt like his death was my fault already, now I have to be reminded of it almost every night. I got out of bed, it was the weekend so I didnt have school today. I wonder what Jooyeon is doing? Should i text her and ask?... Maybe not, what if she's busy. I thought to myself what's the matter with you? You're so attached to Jooyeon you're never like this with anyone. I went downstairs where I found a note " I went to go get some grocieries in town, I didnt want to wake you - Mom" I decided to sit down and watch t.v. I was flipping through the channels trying to find something good or intresting to watch, but sadly no luck. Why isnt anything good playing? Why am I so bored? Ahhhhhh I miss Jooyeon! I miss seeing her in the morning...I wonder what your doing.

JOOYEON POV

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!* What is that? I got out of bed to look outside my window, it was a damn car alarm going off. UGH! Stupid car alarm ruining my sleep! It's only 7:00 in the morning, I didnt even get to sleep in!...I guess I'll start my day early. I opened the fridge to find out that there was no milk. Guess I'll have to go to the market and pick some up. As I was browsing around I noticed a women who looked like she was in her 40's trying to carry a whole bunch of bags by her self.  I walked up to her " Ahjumma do you need some help?" I asked. "Its ok dear" she said, but i couldnt let her carry all of those bags by herself especially when I can see her struggling. " Its ok Ahjumma, let me help you carry them home!" I said as I took a few bags away from her.  Once we got to her house, it looked familiar until it hit me...this is Nana's house! I didnt notice before because it was too dark last night to see her house clearly. " Youre Nana's Mom?" I asked, she looked at me " You know my daughter?" she said. " Yes, we go to school together, we're friends!" she gave me a shocked expression "Come in! Come in!" she said, " Its ok, i have to go anyways." She stopped me " Nonsense! come now." I gave in, her home was really nice. She told me to make myself feel at home, so I went to go take a seat on their couch. So this is Nana's home I thought to myself...Her mom shouted from the kitchen " Nana! come down here!" I heard her foot steps as she was walking down the stairs.

NANA POV

I heard my mom call me from downstairs, I guess she's back. As I was walking down I saw someone sitting on the couch. Who is that? I thought. As she turned around my heart beat began to increase, it's Jooyeon..." Jooyeon why are you here?" My mom answered for her " Your friend help me carry my bags this morning!" I turned to look at Jooyeon who was laughing and scatching the back of her head " I didnt know she was your mom until I got here hahaha." " Thanks for helping by the way," my mom said. I thought to myself she's even nice to people that she doesnt know. " She's staying for breakfast!" my mom said. " I am?" she said looking confused. " Yes you are, as a thank you for this morning." "ok only if you let me help!" Jooyeon said as she walked torwards the kitchen. " This child, so sweet." said my mother as she turned to me " Nana youre helping too!" "Of course Omma" I said. "Can you chop these?" my mother asked Jooyeon. "Of course!" she said as she chopped the vegetables swiftly and beautifully. I helped my mom finish up and we all sat at the table. My mother complimented Jooyeon " Youre, such a good cook, how did you learn how to cook so good?" Jooyeon's expression changed slightly " I had to learn when I was younger because my parents passed away in a car crash." A moment of silence filled the table my mom and I both spoke " We're sorry to hear that." she just laughed it off " Haha it's ok it was a long time ago, Lets eat!" she began to eat but I could tell that her emotions were more sad than before. I didnt really know what to sa that could make her feel better but I have to say something. " Dont worry your parents are proud of you Jooyeon, and their looking after you right now." She smiled at me, and replyed " Thank you Nana, I really needed to hear that." 

JOOYEON POV

Talking about my parents death wasnt exactly the greatest thing on earth. I dont remember much of it. All I know is that they died in a car crash. As we were eating all these memories came flooding back. I remember being rushed to the hospital after school. I was only five at the time. Once we arrived it was too late, they already passed away I remember trying to deny it...but reality kicked in when it was their funneral day. My grandfather from then on took care of me. I wasnt too close to him however, thats why I learned to cook for myself. Once I got older and started high school thats when I told him I wanted to live on my own. He sends a check every month to help with the bills and food and stuff, but thats it. Nana then brought me back from those horrible memories and said a few words that actually meant more to me than she probably knows. Once we finished eating I offered to clean the dishes and Nana offered to help, I sent Ahjumma to go rest. After we were done we went into her living room. It was quiet. Should I say something? What should I say? I looked over to Nana who was already looking at me I panicked and turned away. She asked me "Are you going to do anything this weekend?" I told her that I was going to hang out with Jungah today " she asked me "You and Jungah are close arent you?" I replied back " I knew her ever since middle school, we've been friends since then." I then asked her what she was up to this weekend she said that she was going to hang out with her guy friend later so that they could catch up. I dont know why, wait what do I mean of course I do youre only jealous when you like someone. The jealousy was too much I decided to leave. "I'll see you at school," I said, "Ok" she said as she shut the door. OK? thats it? thats all you can say? Ahhhh why am i being like this its not her fault I like her.

NANA POV

I shut the door after Jooyeon left. Why did she leave so quickly? I wish she could have stayed longer, I was going to ask her if I can meet up with her and Jungah after I catch up with my friend. I went to go sit down when my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said. "It's me Kim Hyun Joong, are you ready to hang out now?" I didnt really want to because of our history together but maybe if I hang out with someone I'll stop thinking about Jooyeon. "Sure." I said. 

JOOYEON POV

I went to meet up with Jungah. "Hey!" she said waving at me. "Oh hey..." I said as cheerfully as I could. "You ok?" she asked. " I think I'm in trouble, I'm starting to really like Nana, I just came from her house..but i left because I was mad." She looked at me "Mad about what?" "She's going to hang out with her guy friend today." I said realizing it was a stupid thing to be upset over as I said it. " Thats it!" she said, " Youre so dramatic Jooyeon, it could be just as friends, no need to be jealous." "I cant help it!" I said. "Lets go to the park to get your mind at ease then, you drama queen." I laughed at her remark. We were walking and I was slowly getting back to myself when I stop. "Whats the matter?" Jungah asked, "Who are you looking at?" She looked up herself and got her answer. It was Nana with her guy friend, he wasnt bad looking either. They looked like they could be an actual couple too. "They can just be friends!" Jungah reminded me. " Come on lets follow them!" she suggested. "I dont want to..." I said. " The only way you'll find anything out is if you do!" she said. She was right...so we snuck around the bushes following them. " Jungah is this right? I feel like a stalker!" She covered my mouth, "You act like they can hear us," I said. She turned to me " Dont you wanna find out if their more than friends sooner," she said. I wanted to get up and leave the moment I saw him put his arm around her, but Jungah stopped me saying "NO! she pulled away! Look!" They finally stopped walking and sat down at the bench in front of the water fountain. It was like a scene had been ripped out from a movie, just the two of them...and us but they dont know, Romantic scenery, Sunset. How much more perfect can you get. Jungah was blocking my view. I heard Jungah gasp. "What are they doing?" I asked as I pushed her out the way. I looked up to find my answer and saw that they were kissing...It made my heart sink in a way I've never experienced before..