A Tiny Percent

New School

NANA POV

"Wanna have some fun?" Lizzy asked. I said "Sure." Then Kauen and E-young went to Jooyeon and said that they know the perfect place to take me. All I saw was Jooyeon smile and nodd in agreement. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. Jooyoen said " Its a surprise." After a few blocks we arrived at some arcade, which was filled with alot of people. " We come here to have fun after a long day of school" said Uee. It looked intresting I never been to an arcade before Jooyeon grabbed my hand and pulled me to one of the games her hands were warm, and felt nice holding my own. She let go of my hand when we arrived at some game where you shoot zombies. " I'm not really good at games, I've never played them" I told her, " I dont even know how to play haha." she laughed at me and said " You've never played games?" " Well youre going to today, I'll teach you myself." She taught me how to hold the gun, she positioned her arm around me, so that she can help me aim and use it. My heart started pounding loudly that i thought she could hear it. I was trying to pay attention while she was teaching me but it was hard to concentrate when she was this close to me. With her arms around me i felt safe. She just makes me feel safe in general. My thoughts were stopped when kaeun spoke " Woah you guys look like a couple, when you guys are like that." I pulled away and laughed it off " Haha no, I dont think so." Jooyeon just laughed and said " Ok lets play, I'll be your partner." I ended up dying not even 2 minutes within the game. "Sorry Jooyeon" I said. She was concentrated on the screen and said " Its ok I will avenge you mwahaha!" she was shouting at the screen causing everyone to laugh at her dorky self. " This is what you get for killing my partner!" she yelled. It made us laugh harder because she ended up dying right when she said that.

JOOYEON POV

After I lost the game Jungah called me to go with her somewhere, I followed her and told Nana that I'd be right back. As we were walking I asked Jungah "Where we going?" she said " No where I just need to talk to you." " we couldnt do it at the arcade?" I said. she said " I dont think you would have wanted that." "How do you feel about Nana?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I said. "Do you like her?" she asked. My heart pounded at the question. "Me? No? Why do you ask?" I said as casually as i could. she continued "because it seems like you do, the way you stuck up for her in class even though everyone including you is scarred of tifffany." " i even caught you smiling at her in class a few times" All i could come up with was a fake laugh " Just as friends." I said. Jungah didnt believe my excuse and why would she I'm a terrible liar. So I decided to tell her. "Ok maybe i do, a tiny percent." she just laughed and said " I knew it pshhh trying to lie to me!" " Dont tell her" I begged. she promised she wouldnt. We headed back to the arcade.

NANA POV

Jooyeon left with Jungah somewhere, so i decided to go sit down with Uee at a table. Once we sat down she said " I saw what happened in class with tiffany, are you ok?" " I'm fine thanks to Jooyeon" I said. she said that she was actually shocked about that. "What do you mean?" i asked "Jooyeons not the type of person to do that especially with tiffany." she said. "Jooyeon used to be friends with Tiffany until something happened causing them to not speak to eachother." " For a while Tiffany even bullied Jooyeon everyday until she got tired of it." " She spreaded fake rumors around the school saying that Jooyeon liked her and all sorts of stuff." "Jooyeon never stood up to tiffany, no one did, until today in class." I was in shock after hearing that. I wonder why she stood up for me knowing that Tiffany might bully her again I thought. "Their back!" said E-young. I looked up at Jooyeon and couldnt help but smile for what she did. My body took over control and I got uo and walked to her and hugged her and thanked her for what she did. I realized i forgot to in class.

JOOYEON POV

When we got back Nana came up to me and hugged me. I asked her " Whats the matter?" she just responded with " Thanks for today, in class with Tiffany, thanks for sticking up for me." My heart skipped a beat. I was afraid that she'd feel my heart beating so fast so I pulled away from the hug "Haha no biggie" I said. She smiled at me, then lizzy popped in between us and said " Jooyeon I challenge you in a game of air hockey, if i win i get to pick something for you to do and you must do it!" "Haha you challenge ME?" i said " Youre on!" I ended up losing. "Okay what do you want me to do I dont go back on my word.". I said. All of them huddled together "I want you to play that!" said Lizzy her finger pointing torwards the game Dance Dance Revolution. Damn! Of all games they choose that game knowing i cant dance to save my life.

NANA POV

I was sad to see Jooyeon lose. I was secretly cheering for her to win. Now she has to play some dancing game, I wonder if she's a good dancer I thought until Uee came and said " Are you ready?" "For what?" i asked. she just told me that I'll see and pointed to Jooyeon. The dance game started and i got my answer Jooyeon was a terrible dancer she was all over the place and didnt get any points. We were all laughing hysterically even a few strangers came by to watch. She got off the game pouting " I cant believe you guys made me do that." "That was embarrassing." Raina said " Its late we should go home now." We all went our separate ways except for me and Jooyeon as we walked together it was quiet none of us said anything. Our hands brushed against eachothers by accident we both pulled away " Haha sorry" she said " Did you have fun today?" I replied back " I really did!" We reached my house " Well this is me" I said. She said goodnight and turned the direction we came from. " wait why are you walking that way?" I asked. She said " Oh I live over there I just had to make sure you got home safe." I smiled at her thoughtfulness. "Thank you" I said. She said "No problem." I stopped her one last time and said "Jooyeon wait! Since you walked me home at least let me know when you get home safely, here I 'll give you my number." She nodded and left. I walked into my house, "Omma I'm home!" then noticed she was already asleep on the couch. I pulled a blanket over her. I went to my room and took a shower when i got back i noticed i got a text. It was from Jooyeon, it said "I'm home safely." I replied back "Good." I didnt think she'd respond when my phone went off, the text message read " Today was fun, goodnight sweet dreams." I replied back " Goodnight sleep tight." she sent back a happy face. I was laying in bed and all I could think about was Jooyeon. I thought to myself " I think...no...I know I have feelings for this girl," and drifted off to sleep.