The Equipment Room

New School

NANA POV

I was starting to wake up, I wasnt unconcious for too long. Once I fully opened my eyes I noticed that they now had tied me to a chair in the equipment room. I tried to do whatever I could to try and get out. The door opened, I looked up, it was that bastard again. He shut the door behind him and walked torwards me. He was circling around me before he said anything. He saw me moving my hands trying to wiggle loose. " Dont bother trying to escape, you wont be able to" he said. Whats he going to do to me? I thought to myself. He kneeled down, and began to touch my face with his hands " Maybe after today you'll have second thoughts before you try and hurt my sister. He started to his shirt...oh no....why the hell is he ing his shirt...no not like this....My hands began to tremble as they saw him take off his shirt button by button. Someone please come and help me....I'm scared about what this guy is going to do to me.

JOOYEON POV

I went everywhere on the field where, they were no where to be found. Then I remembered our teachers telling some of the boys to put the stuff away in the equipment room. She has to be there! I thought as I was headed torwards it's direction. Once I got there all of Tiffany's brothers friends were standing outside keeping guard. One of them walked in front of me. " Its you again, you really dont get enough do you super hero?" he said. " Where is she! Let her go!" " Who, Ohhh the hot transfer kid," he said " It's not quite that easy." " What are you doing to her?!"  He laughed and looked at me " Do you really want to know?" " Boss is in there at the moment probably taking advantage of her." I stepped closer " Let her go or you'll regret being born after I'm through with you." "You against all of us, dont be stupid, you wouldnt win even if you had someone to help you." " Dont temp me." I told him. I heard Nana trying to yell from inside the room, I cant hold back anymore I thought as I ran torwards the enemies. One of the tried to punch me, I moved to the side grabbing his arm and snapping it within a second. The others came charging at me. A punch was coming torwards me again, I ducked and brought my elbow to the stomache causing him to spit out blood. The last one came behind me and put me in a choke hold too bad for him I know how to get out of this. I used my back to lift him up and throw him over me. I bent down and punched him knocking him out. I walked torwards the door and pulled it open, what I saw made me twitch. Tiffanys brother had his shirt ed and tried ing Nana's, thank god he didnt get to far down. I saw that she was crying...she looked terrified, she was tied to a chair unable to do anything. I took a step closer. " LET HER GO YOU BASTARD!" he sighed. " I pity you, you come in trying to save the day, you may have beat my friends, but dont forget I was the one that gave you that cut on your face.  He began to put his hands on Nana's face and slid them down to her arms. Once I saw her squeal and flinch. I slowly walked torwards him. I looked at him " Your not allowed to put your hands on her." I said as I grabbed his hand and twisted it, and used it to push him back until he hit his head falling on the floor. He was still concious but I left him. I walked back to Nana and kneeled down. She was still crying, I took the duct tape off of , she gazed into my eyes and I didnt look away either. Until I saw her eyes widen "Jooyeon look out!" she said. I turned around and saw TIffany, I was getting up, but it all happened too fast she punched me and tried chocking me I pulled her hands away and held onto them as I brought my foot up to kick her stomach causing her to stuggle for air. I punched her one last final time. I was walked back to Nana when TIffany's brother came and grabbed my hair from behind he pulled it and pushed my face against a wall, I turned over and he put his his arm to my throat and then took out a knife and brought it to my face. " You really think you could beat me!" he said as he pierced the knife into my side. I heard Nana yelling from the chair " STOP! STOP!" " JOOYEON!"  I fell to the floor blood flowing out of my body. He turned away and walked torwards Nana whose eyes were on me, with tears overflowing. " Now lets get back to bussiness."  he said once he got to her. No I have to stop him, I cant let him touch her...I used all my power to get up. I picked up a bat from the cart and walked over there. He turned around and I swung the bat to his stomach he still tried coming at me so I hit him again, this time in the face which caused him to lose conciousness for sure this time. I threw the bat on the floor and walked torwards Nana. I bent down and began to untie the ropes around her legs, then I untied the ropes around her wrists. As I was taking off the rope that was wrapped around her body I told her " Its ok, Im here now," "Youre ok, I wont let anything happen to you." After I untied the last knott she jumped on me causing my body to jerk back a bit. She was holding onto me tightly, it was making the cut on my side hurt, but I didnt care I hugged her back tightly. I heard something from behind, I tried to turn but Nana jumped on me " Jooyeon!" she said as she used her body to cover me. It was TIffany she tried to hit me using a bat but she hit Nana. Nana fell beside me. I tried to get up and I was struggling. My legs felt weak, and Tiffany knew, she kicked my leg causing me to fall on my knees. She then brought the bat and hit my side where I had been stabbed. I felt myself fall to the floor, barely grasping to stay awake. Nana ran torwards me "Jooyeon! Jooyeon!" she said " Stay with me, dont shut your eyes." She said as she started to cry. I felt her tears fall on my face. TIffany walked over " Dont make me barf!" she said as she pulled Nana's arms taking her away from my side. I tried moving but I couldnt.

NANA POV

Tiffany grabbed me by the arms pulling me away from Jooyeon. I tried to push her off so that I could go to Jooyeon. As Tiffany was pulling me out the door I saw Jooyeon struggling trying to drag her body along the floor leaving blood stains, I began crying. shes still trying to save me even though shes really hurt. " Jooyeon, stop...." I said sobbing " Please stop, your hurt." " I'll be ok." I said as Tiffany shut the door. She began pulling me " Let me go, I have to go to Jooyeon." I said as I was pulling away. She continued pulling me " After all that blood she's losing, she's probably dead now." After hearing those words I felt numb, I pushed her with all my might causing her to fall to the floor. I ran back but Tiffany pulled me back by the hair. I turned and pushed her again, she slapped me and then tried to slap me again, but this time I caught her hand and slapped her back. She pushed me to the wall and started chocking me. It was getting harder to breathe, my hands reaching for whatever they could. I finally got hold of a brick and brought it to TIffanys face, causing her to fall and go unconcious. I ran back to the equipment room and opened the door. I ran to Jooyeon. She was still concious, I lifted her head and placed it in my lap. Tears started flowing out of my eyes again, I couldnt help it especially when seeing her like that. She spoke " Nana youre here....what about Tiffany." " I took care of her." I said. She looked at me " I have to tell you something Nana." she said coughing. " Let me go first." I said. She nodded. " I know that you think that Kim Hyun Joong and me are together, and that you saw us kissing at the park..." she turned away from me as if she didnt want to listen. I placed my hand on her face and turned her so that she was looking at me " but we are not together, we were but it's not like that anymore." " I like someone else, this person makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time." " When I'm with this person I want time to be slower." " This person is you Jooyeon, I Love you Lee Jooyeon." " I have since the moment I met you." She lifted her shaking hand to my face and used her thumb to rub my cheek. She spoke. " At first I didnt know how my feelings for you were I started to like you more than just a tiny percent, " In the beginning you gave me caterpillars in my stomach and as I began to fall for you those caterpillars grew into butterflies." " It hurt to see you with him, my heart couldnt take it because I was in way too deep, I loved you and seeing you together made me hurt..." " But I thought that if I pushed you away I could push my feelings for you away too." " I love you Im Jinah." she said and began coughing. It made my heart feel at ease. The girls came in. " ARE YOU GUYS OK?!?" they asked worried. I looked at them " We're fine."  They told us that teachers and the police are on their way. I turned back to Jooyeon who's eyes were beginning to shut. Oh no " Jooyeon! stay with me keep your eyes open." I said. "We need to get her to the nurses office!" I said. They all rushed over to help.

JOOYEON POV

My eye lids were getting really heavy, they were beginning to shut. I couldnt talk anymore. I heard Nana's voice as I was losing conciousness she was trying to tell me to stay awake but, my eyes were too heavy and shutting on their own. I woke up and realized that I was in the nurses office. I looked around and at my body I had been bandaged up. I tried getting up, the girls came in " Jooyeon you need to lay down!" they said. I layed back down, they looked at me. I asked them " What happened to TIffany and her brother" They said that the police to them to a mental institution. "Jooyeon, your a hero." Uee said as everyone nodded in agreement. I looked at them " I'm not a hero." Then I heard Nana's voice " You are to me" she said as she was  coming in. The girls smiled at us. " We'll leave you two alone."  Nana came to my side and sat down. She pulled my hand and held it. " I'm glad youre ok my hero." she said which made me blush. I turned away and heard her giggle. I turned back and looked at her " Nana, would you like to go on a date?" I asked. She looked at me " Right now?" she said jokingly. I decided to play along " Of course, Lets go" I said as I was trying to get up. " Pabo!" she said. " You need to rest, lay back down." as she helped me back. She looked at me " We can go on a date once my hero is all better." I smiled at her, I dont think I've ever been so happy in my life before this moment right here. " Stop looking at me, Youre making me blush," she said. I laughed and she told me " I already said yes, so get some rest!" she said. I smiled " Whatever you say my reckless princess."   I said as I took her hand and held it above my heart, and turned to look the other direction. I heard her giggle and then felt her place her other hand on top of mines. I closed my eyes and smiled.