Treasure Hunt

New School

NANA POV

I woke up next to Jooyeon, who was still asleep. I didnt want to wake her so I just watched her sleep. " Youre staring." she said peeking one eye to look at me " Its creepy." "Its romantic." I said. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face. "hey!" i said trying to push the pillow away. She finally got up and then we just layed together for a bit. I made her breakfast in bed which she seemed to enjoy. We heard a knock on the door, I went to go open it. It was the girls, they all came to visit. Jooyeon came out asking " Nana who is it?" " Oh hey guys come in!" she said. We all sat down. They were all staring at us. " So what have you guys been up to.." Uee said as she pointed to the red mark Jooyeon left on my neck last night. I got embarassed and pulled my shirt up. "We didnt do anything." I said. They all just laughed.

JOOYEON POV

The girls came over today, they were all happy to see us together. I was talking to Jungah who asked me " So when you going to pop the question?" "Today." I said. " Im so excited for you!" She replied. I was going to do a treasure hunt for Nana. I would leave a note in a specific place that represents something, then she'd have to go to the next place to find the next clue. I took Nana back to her house and called the girls over to help me.

NANA POV

I had just got home, I went to take a refreshing shower before I would do anything else. After I was done I flipped through the channels on tv. I stopped on this movie and just watched it. After the movie ended I was headed upstairs to my room when my message tone came on. I looked at my phone it was from Jooyeon it said to go outside. I opened the door and found an envelope on the door step. I opened it and it read "Go to the first place where we met." I texted her back asking what this was about but she didnt reply. I went to the school and went straight to the principals office and found Kaeun there, she handed me the next note. I opened it and read it " If you havent realized yet this is a treasure hunt," a treasure hunt for what? I thought. " The next place you must go is the place you told me you dont want to remember, but its a place you'll never forget." I had a flashback of our first date when I told her. Kaeun followed me to the equipment room where I saw E-young. She handed me the next note that read " Go to the place where we first hung out together." The arcade. I went to the arcade along with E-young and Kaeun. Once I got there I saw Lizzy who gave me the next clue " Go to where we had our first date." Everyone went to the movie theaters where we saw Raina, she handed me the next note " I had alot of courage when I went to go watch the scary movie with you, and I'm going to need alot of courage today. Now go to the place where we had our first kiss." We all went to the beach. I saw Uee who walked up to me smiling and handed me the next note that read " Now that your here, the girls will take you to the next place." I looked at them and they just smiled. They blindfolded me telling me that it was a surprise. They drove somewhere and once we got out the car they guided me somewhere. Once they took off the blindfold I saw Jungah standing in front of the waterfall at the park. She handed me a note and went to stand with the others. I opened it, it was empty " It's empty." I said turning back to look at them. They all smiled and pointed at the water fall. I turned to look back over and saw Jooyeon come out from the other side. " This is the place I first realized that I loved you way more than just a tiny percent, it was the place I hated because you were with someone else and not me." she started walked torwards me " I want to look back at this spot and think of it as a good memory not a bad one." She handed me a bouquet of flowers " I had you go through a treasure hunt because I want to ask you something important, I know its fast but I know how I feel about you so here goes." I couldnt believe my eyes, Jooyeon got down on one knee.

JOOYEON POV

I got down on one knee Nana stood frozen still but that didnt stop me. " Nana, my reckless princess, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, taking care of you,  protecting you, making you laugh." " Today I want to start a life together and if you let me I will spend everyday trying to make you feel the way you make me feel." I pulled out the ring " Im Jinah, will you marry me?" I said. She dropped the flowers in shock and just looked at me for a minute befor she spoke " Yes!" she said " Do you even need to ask, I love you Lee Jooyeon, and I cant wait to grow old together." I slipped the ring onto her finger and got up and hugged her. Everyone ran over and hugged us. SIlly Lizzy and Uee were crying." It was so beautiful!" they sobbed.

NANA POV

I was shocked when I saw Joooyeon get down on one knee. When she pulled out the ring I already knew my answer, I was just out of words, because everything was just so perfect. Everyone came in and hugged us, saying that they were happy for the both of us. Appa if your watching , Thank you for taking care of me, I found a girl who I love who is going to take care of me and I will take care of her as well. She makes me really happy, I wish you could have met her, please watch over the both of us from now on.

 

SO....WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK. I FEEL PRETTY PROUD OF IT, FOR IT BEING MY FIRST FANFICTION THAT I EVER WROTE. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN READING AND SUBSCRIBING. SEEING THE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS GO UP REALLY MOTIVATES ME TO DO BETTER. THANKS! AND I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER ONE SOON!