A date and a confession !?

Why does it have to be you?

 

 "Hey Sulli, I have a favor to ask," Taemin carefully said. I was a bit startled, Taemin is always random. 
"Yes?" he took a deep breath. 
"I-" he was about to say when suddenly our teacher comes in. Bad timing I guess. 
"Just tell me after school," I said. He nodded and his full attention was now on our teacher who was holding papers, or more like test papers. Uh-oh.
"Good afternoon class! One more hour left before you're free right? Well let's end this hour with QUIZ TEST!" Ugh, at least this is the last one before we're finally going home. 

 

(one hour later)
*CRRRINGGG*
 
"Okay students! Stop writing and hand me your papers, after that you may go. Have a great day!" Mr. Kim said
"Finaaalllyyyy!" I said. 
"Yeah, thanks for making me copy your answers!" Taemin said
"Youre welcome," I faked a smile
"Sulli!" Krystal said
"It was so awkward with Minho, I seriously need to talk to him. Can you go home by yourself?" Krystal asked
"Sure, I'll just walk, home is not far away I don't even know why we have to use car.." 
"Because we always run late, and that's why we use car." she laughed
"That's right, well now go! I can be fine by myself, solve everything 'kay?" I smiled. She nodded and went off. 
"S-sulli?" Taemin tapped my back. 
"Oh right! You were gonna tell me something?" 
"Yes.. mhm, let's walk together. Uhm, I can take you home," he said. I guess he has something really important to say.. 
"Mhm, okay. We can eat snacks at home so come over," I said. He smiled and we started walking out of the classroom. 
At the school gate we met Amber and Key staring suspiciosly at us. 
"Why are you guys walking together..?" Key asked
"Why are your arms around Amber's shoulder?" Taemin asked. I just smiled at what I was seeing. Why can't just they date? 
"That's right, are you guys together?" I teasingly said
"N-noo w-w-hhat are you sa-saying?" Amber blushed and shove off Key's arms. 
"Amber! What are you saying? Didn't we start dating yesterday?" Key said. Oh is this true?! 
"Yah! Don't joke arou-" Amber said. "Just jokingggg!!" Key playfully said. Sigh. Poor Amber.. Stupid Key. 
"Ah, here's the car Amber! Let's get going ~" Key said. "Byee!" Taemin and I said in unison. 
"See you guys tomorrow!" Amber said. "Ya, take care of Sulli, kay Taem? Byee~" Key said and before Taemin could respond, the car was already gone. Now Taemin and I are left alone. 
"So..." I awkwardly started. 
"Let's start walking," he said, and so we did.
"I wonder what's going on with Minho and Krystal... " I said


(With Minho and Krystal)
~MINHO'S POV~

"Minho!" I heard Krystal shouting. I turned around and saw her running.
"Why do you walk so fast??" she said, catching her breath. I just smiled at her cuteness. 
"What is it?" I asked
"Can we talk for a bit?" she asked
"Sure," I said. She then suddenly took my hand and dragged me over to the rooftop. Rooftop huh, our favorite place. 
"So..?" 
"What's going on with you lately? You're avoiding me.. it makes me sad," she pouted. I just wanted to pinch her cheeks.
"I- I-" I just wanted to say I love you.. but I can't.
"Yeah?" 
"Nothing.. I just felt like you wanted some space," 
"What are you talking about, Minho? I always want to be with you! You're my bestfriend," she said. I looked at her.
"There's something I always wanted to tell you..." I mumbled
"What is it?" Oh great, she heard me. 

(With Taemin and Sulli)
~ TAEMIN'S POV ~ (A/N: For the first time!! Whoohoo~ lol ) 

"So can you tell me now what you wanted to tell me?" Sulli said as we arrived infront of her house. 
"Uhm.." 
"No wait, we'll go inside first." she said. I nodded and there was Sulli's grandma, whom I'm kinda close to too. 
"Good Afternoon Halmoni," I bowed formally. 
"Good Afternoon Taemin! What brings you here?" she smiled
"We took a walk together, since Krystal is still at school with Minho and Jessica unnie said she'll be at Donghae oppa's," Sulli answered
"What she said," I said and smiled
"Ahh I see, I'll prepare snacks for you guys, wait in the livingroom. Feel at home Taemin!," she smiled. "Yes halmoni! Thank you," I said
So we sat at the livingroom, it was a bit awkward. I mean, being with Sulli and all...
"So.." she awkwardly started
"A bit awkward eh?" I said. Stupid Taemin, I just made it more awkward. 
"Haha, yeah. But I feel close to you somehow," she stated. I blushed a bit, Sulli feels comfortable with me..?
"Same here actually.. that's why I wanted to ask you if.." 
"If..?"
"You could just go on a date with me.. once! It's a fake date only though! Because my mom is making me marry this girl I haven't even met before.. Yes like those arranged marriage. I don't want to meet her so my mum said unless I have a girlfriend then.." I said, but paused.. trying to figure out Sulli's expression. She didn't utter a word. 

(With Minho and Krystal)
~MINHO'S POV~

"What is it?" she asked again. I still couldn't respond. 
"Minho ! Are you okay?" she asked
"Y-yes." 
"So tell me! Aren't we friends anymore?" she said. I think it's time. 
"Krystal." 
"Yes!?" 
"I like- no, I LOVE YOU. There I said it."
"Y-you w-what?"  she was shocked. 

 

I updated again ~ yaaaay! LOL. 
Okay so, this was a pretty surprising chapter right? XD
Well I hope you liked it :) It was a short update, and I just wanted to update badly ~~~~ 
Please comment <3  Silent reader.. why are you so silent ? :( 
Thanks to my new subscribers! And I do hope you comment :p <3