It's not that I wanted his number..

Why does it have to be you?

*notice: the italic sentence is marked to be characters convo's on the paper/notebook.*

SULLI'S POV

"Taem...?" I called, but he ignored me again. He looked away and paid attention to the teacher. Sigh, guess it wasn't the right time yet to ask him this. I took my pencil again and wrote something, he might be irritated by now, but I don't care.
"Sorry for asking, are you mad at me?" I wrote. He looked a bit and hesitated whether answering or not. But then he took the pencil and replied.
"No.. I just don't want to answer your question." that's what he wrote.
"Why?" 
"Because.. it's none of your business!"
he replied. Sighing again, this kid is playing hard to get. 
*school bell rings*
"Time for a break! You may all take a lunch," the teacher said. Finally! What a boring class this was. I didn't actually expect something better though. 
"Guys! Let's head to the cantine," Key said coming towards Taemin and mine's seat.
"Yeah! I heard they are serving special dish today," Amber said coming from the same direction as Key. 
Minho and Krystal also came. "Come on Sulli, we will show you where the cantine is," Krystal said. 
So we headed to the cantine, it was a block away from our classroom, it was pretty far. Well the school is pretty big. During our walk to the cantine I took a peek on Taemin, who was busy texting someone. I walked over to him, since him and I were the only one not talking to anyone. I was actually pretty busy trying to remember the way here, but that doesen't really matter now. 
"Taeminnie~!" I called with aegyo. He stopped walking and stared at me, like something was wrong.
"What did you just call me?" he asked, still staring weirdly at me.
"Taemin..?"I answered and avoided his gaze. 
"Oh, I thought you called me Taeminnie," he said. 
"I did," I said and smiled cheekily. He ignored me and began walking again.
"Hey wait up, who'r you texting?" I asked, trying to catch up with his walking. 
"I text everyone," he said. I let out a low chuckle.
"Can I have your number then?" I asked. 
"Why so sudden?" he asked and smiled. 
"I wanna know you better, all of you actually," I answered truthfuly. 
"Okay then, give me your cellphone," he said and stopped. He handed out his hand asking me to give me my cellphone. I took out my cellphone and handed it to him. He saved his number and gave it back to me. 
"Can you take a picture of yourself? For you know.. caller ID," I asked embarrassed. I like having a caller ID, it's a weird habit.
"You are so weird, okay come here," he said. "Why do I have to come?" I asked. 
"You asked for a picture.. so let's take one," he said, annoyed. I grinned and stood beside him. We both smiled and he took a snap. I took the cellphone and it was surprisingly good. 
"Thank you~~" I said and grinned. 

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Awww! Look at Sulli and Taemin! They're already asking for each others numbers!" Key said and pointed at Sulli and Taemin who were arguing but at the same time exchanging numbers. 
"Oh," I said, a bit jealous.
"They look good together though, don't they?" Amber said. 
"U-huh! But you know Amber.. we look better together," Key said but it was obviously a joke. Amber let out an awkward laugh, but I knew that it hurted for her. Amber has liked Key ever since she started hanging out with the group, but she doesen't want to confess. 
My situation is worse though.. 
"Krystal?" Minho called breaking out my thoughts.
"Mhm?" I answered and turned to him. I looked up to him but noticed his face was kinda sad.. or dissapointed. I couldn't really read his expression. 
"Minho? Is there something wrong? Your expression looks.." I said but he cut me off.
"We arrived at the cantine, what do you want for lunch? Ah! You want the macaroni and cheese right? Yes, I will get that for you, just find a seat for us, kay? I'll go stand in the line now!" he said so fast, I can't even- Something is wrong with Minho.. 

MINHO'S POV

"Awww! Look at Sulli and Taemin! They're already asking for each others numbers!" Key said. I looked over at them, and I got to admit, they looked pretty great together - but I know Krystal would.. 
"Oh," she said. I can see she was jealous. Krystal is my bestfriend, and she considers me as her bestfriend too. She tell me everything, mostly about her love for Taemin. As much as it hurts me, because I love her - I do help her with making Taemin forgive her, but Taemin is a stubborn kid. I know Taemin well, but still he doesen't tell me why he's mad at Krystal. 
"Krys?" I called- no I can't tell her this. I have always wanted to confess her, and tell her that she shouldn't wait for Taemin, but I-
"Mhm?" she said, probably noticing my sad expression. 
"Minho? Is there something wrong?" Krystal asked. I noticed that we arrived at the cantine. 
"We arrived at the cantine, what do you want for lunch? Ah! You want the macaroni and cheese right? Yes, I will get that for you, just find a seat for us, kay? I'll go stand in the line now!" I said fast and went to the line together with Key, Amber, Taemin and Sulli- leaving Krystal to find a sit for us. It's not like I just left her there, it's a daily routine that I'll get her the lunch while the rest gets the food and I'm always the one who gets the food for her. 
"Why isn't Krystal coming?" Sulli asked
"Oh she'll just look for a place for us to sit, I'm gonna get her the food," I said. 
"I see," she said. 
"Yah Taemin! Why are you sneaking?" Sulli shouted- not that loud though. Taemin meronged her and still sneaked. 
"Get back to the line!" Sulli demanded. 
"I can't hear you~" Taemin said cheekily. 

SULLI'S POV

I was talking to Minho, but I noticed that Taemin is now standing infront of me. Wait- wasn't he behind me just now? 
"Yah Taemin! Why are you sneaking?" I shouted, not too loud and hit his back lightly. Taemin just meronged me and still stood there.
"Get back to the line!" I demanded.
"I can't hear you~~" Taemin said cheekily. This boy's mood is really weird. Just back then in the classroom he tried to ignored me when I asked him regarding Krystal. When I asked him about his number he sounded so annoyed, yet he gave me his number. And now he's kidding with me. Taemin interesting, and I think we'll be good friends. I smiled at my thoughts, Taemin who I didn't notice- was now staring at me. "What are you smiling for? You think I'm handsome right?" he said and smiled with a peace sign. 
"You think!" I said and grinned. Though I do think he's handsome. He has brown hair, big eyes and- wait what am I thinking!? 
"Yah! Aren't you guys going to get food?" Key said, followed by Minho's laughter. We then suddenly started getting the food.
"They're too busy flirting, can't you see?" Amber said and winked at me.
"We're not flirting," I said and gave an innocent look. 
"Playing angel now?" Taemin said, I just gave him a oh-no-you-didn't stare. 
"These two are so cute! Don't you guys think?" Key said. 
"I agree! They already have each others numbers too~" Amber said and high-fived Key. 
"She wanted mine," Taemin replied. HUH- Taemin you-! 
"I-I didn't!" I said and took my plate- went over to Krystal and sat beside her. Followed by the rest. 
"What's wrong?" Krystal asked and took her plate which Minho picked for her. 
"They are teasing me with Taemin," I said annoyed.
"We weren't teasing you~" Key and Amber said innocently. 
"Haha." Krystal said plainly and started eating her food. Hmm.. I wonder why Krystal is so quiet today.. I looked over at Minho and noticed his face expression wasn't that happy either. I then looked at Taemin who was busy eating his lunch- obviously hungry. 
And at Key and Amber who were feeding each other.. maybe I should tease them a bit.
"You guys are the one flirting!" I said and pouted. 
"We are like this..." Amber said embarrassed
"Yeah! She's like my kid, ya know?" Key said and continued feeding Amber. 
"Key.. I'm embarrassed," she said bluntly.
"Aigoo! C'mon! Just one more!" Key said and held his spoon up for Amber. Amber who was obviously embarrassed had no choice but ate it. The satisfied Key patted Amber's head lightly. I smiled upon them, they looked really cute together. 

 

 

UPDAAATE! Thank you guys for the comments last chapter ~ I was really happy so I decided to update ^^ 
So as you can see, Taemin and Sulli are kinda comfortable with each other and then Sulli asked for his number! Kyaaa~!
But the others started to tease them.. haha~ Something is wrong with Krystal and Minho though. 
As you can see.. Krystal has feelings for Taemin and Minho has feelings for Krystal! Complicated... 
But Sulli don't know all of this... yet! So what happens when she finds out?
There's some Keyber moments here ~ for you Mary517! ;) haha ~

I wanna thank my new subscribers! <3 You guys are amazing!
And espcially those who're always commenting-you guys make me smile :) <3 
I'll probably update sometime around this week.. cuz next week I'll be really busy. 
I'm going to my hometown Philippines after 2 years so I'm really excited. I wanna apologize in advance because I probably won't update as frequently.. :( 

Anyways, please look forward to the next chapter :)