Arrived in Korea, met her friends.. he's quiet.

Why does it have to be you?

-Sulli's POV-

"We've arrived!" Mom cheered as we arrived infront of our house, villa to be exact. There stood our family, waiting for us with smile on their faces. I jumped off the car and waved at them. 
"SUUUUULLII ~" Krystal, my cousin said excitedly as she hugged me.
"KRYYSTAAAAL~" I said and hugged her tightly. I missed this dork. 
"I missed you soo much!" she said and brushed my hair. 
"We just skyped last night while I was waiting at the airport..." I joked. "Kidding! I missed you too Soojungie!" 
"How many times must I say to you, don't call me Soojung, Jinri!" 
"Ayie, Fine! Help me take my luggage," I said and took my luggage and handed her one. 
"You haven't changed at all, except that you're really tall now, how many centimeters have you grown, Sulli?" Krystal asked as we were walking towards the house. 
"Yeah, I'm pretty tall, 169 cm, I think," I said and frowned. 
"You don't like being tall?" 
"Obviously not! Oh it's Jessica unnie!" I said and ran towards Jessica unnie, Krystal ran together with me.
"Unnie!" But who's that guy? Beside Jessica unnie stood a handsome and chic guy. 
"Sulli! Gosh, you're so tall! How are you?" Jessica unnie said and patted my back, she always did this. 
"Unnie, I'm fine, just a bit tired. Who's he?"
"Oh! I forgot to introduce you, He's Donghae, my boyfriend," Jessica unnie said and smiled. 
"Ohh! Nice to meet you Donghae oppa! You guys make a cute couple," I said and shaked hands with him.
"Hi Sulli! Hope we can be good friends," Donghae said friendly. 
"Sure! Okay unnie, opppa, Imma just go to my room and un-pack my things. See you later!" 
"How long have they been together, Krys?" I asked curious.
"Half a year now, why?" 
"Just curious, they looks so cute together, don't they?"
"Yeah~ Oh here's your room! Mine is just next door!" Krystal said. We threw my luggages and hopped on the bed. 
"So how is it living in Spain?" Krystal asked
"No cute boys," I answered
"Aish, that must ," Krystal said dissapointed
"Well it does, but I'm not interested in boys, you know that," I said and stared at my room.
"Did you guys re-build the house?" I asked
"Yeah, grandma wanted it to be bigger, since she doesen't know where to spend all her money, she re-builded this house," 
"I see," I said, trying think of a topic.
"So how's school?" I asked, not managing to think of a better topic.
"School just started, classes always boring, the crew always getting along after school,"
"Which crew?" I asked. Come to think of it, Krystal has never mentioned her friends to me before.
"Oh my friends and I, by the way, wanna meet them later? I've talked about you, and they wanted to meet you," she said and stood up.
"Sure, why not? But, right now?" 
"No, tomorrow after school, they'll come here, and then I can introduce you to them," 
"Sounds great, hey I haven't greeted grandma yet!" I said and stood up. 
"That was why I was standing up, I thought you forgot about grandma," she said and smiled. 
"Of course I haven't! I was just going to un-pack, but guess I'm too lazy to do that, anyways, let's go downstairs." 

"Granny~" I said and hugged my grandma, who was cutting some watermelons. 
"Sulli dear, I thought you forgot about grandma,"
"I thought so too grandma~" Krystal said and went to the other side of grandma. "Should I help you cut them?" Krystal offered. Grandma gave her a knife and she started to cut the watermelons. 
"Of course I haven't forgot about you! I was just going to put my luggages in my room, but then Krys and I started chatting..." I said and tried to find a good excuse. 
"Yeah right~ Well how's my giant baby? You're still growing huh?" My family loves to tease me for being tall. 
"I wish I can stop growing.. I'm doing quite great grandma, I'm so excited for being here!" 
"You sure missed Korea huh? Well after all, it's been 7 years since you last visited," 
"Yes, and I'm always excited whenever I visit Korea since I'm getting to see grandma!" 
"Aigoo, Jinri, you haven't change at all," she said and smiled. 
"Yeah, she's still the same old spoiled Sulli!" Krystal mehronged. 
"Yah!" I pouted. 
"Stop arguing, we're gonna eat lunch now," grandma said and ordered the maids to set up the table. 

(Lunch time, eating with the family)
"So Sulli, are you excited for this vacation?" Aunt Stephanie asked. (Stephanie is Krystal and Jessica's mother) 
"Of course auntie! I'm going to have so much fun!" I answered.
"That's good, well it's too bad that Krystal won't be around much because of school," 
"Yeah, well it's okay, we can hang out after school,"
"Sulli, do you have a boyfriend in Spain?" Jessica unnie asked.
"Unnie! Of course I haven't," I answered.
"Even though we let her date, she doesen't like Spain-boys, it's weird," Mom said.
"Well it's not weird mom, they're not my type,"
"So Sulli prefers korean boys?" Granny said and gave me a smirking smile. 
"Never really thought of that, maybe?" I answered, bringing some laughter to the family. 

- - - 
(Next day) 
I woke up, and the sun was shining. I checked my clock and it was 1:30pm already- WAIT? 1:30pm!?
"Jet lag ," I said and stood up. I took a quick shower and put on some causual clothes. Then I went downstairs, but it seemed like my parents were still sleeping. They have jet lags too. Aunt and Uncle are working, and Soojungie and Jessica unnie are at school. 
"Sull baby, you're finally awake," Grandma said and approached me from the living room.
"Eat breakfa- lunch, I'll make you some," she continued and pushed me to the kitchen. I helped her prepare food, for me and for my parents who'll be waking up anytime soon. 
"What are we making today?" I asked
"Doenjang jigae and kimchi sidedishes, you eat them right?" Actually, I don't know many korean food, since my parents hardly make korean food. But Doenjang jigae, I know what it is. 
"Yeah I eat 'em," I answered truthfully. 
So I helped grandma make lunch, and my parents woke up too, so we ate lunch together. My grandma has always great stories she liked to tell, and I always listened at them happily. My parents are the quiet type though, It's weird cause I'm actually very bubbly, like my grandma. I guess grandpa is the quiet person in our family.
"We'll visit grandpa's grave tomorrow, okay?" grandma said.
"Okay," my parents and I answered. Grandpa died 3 years ago, due to a sudden heart attack. It was unexpected because he was the healthy person in our family. Grandma is the one who was sick- she has a cancer, but she gets them treated. 

 

Sometimes I hate being an only child. I have no siblings to play with. It's 2:45pm, still 45 minutes to go til Krystal comes back from school. I remembered that she will be bringing her "crew" with her to meet me. I wonder how they're like. 
"Grandma, do you want to play nintendo wii with me?" I asked. 
"Aigoo, you must be bored huh? Fine, I'll play with you," I smiled happily and the wii. 
Grandma and I have a lot in common. We're both tall, brunettes, bubbly and competitive. We started playing, and I got to admit, grandma can play this, but I'm still owning it.
"I won!"
"Let's play it again," she said. I smiled at how competitive she was. 
After many re-matches, the clock was already at 3:45. 
"Krystal is probably on her way home now-" Right when grandma said that, the doorbell rung. 
"I'll go get that," I opened the door and there was Krystal and her friends. They were 5, including Krystal. 
Three guys and two girls. A guy was wearing a hat, I can see that he's uniform is styled. A tall guy, and a brunette haired guy. The one who caught my attention the most was the girl standing beside Krystal. She looked like a guy, but was wearing a girl's uniform so I suppose she's a girl. 
"Hi~ Come in," I said and smiled.
"Guys, this is my cousin Jin-" Right when Krystal was about to say that I punched her stomach lightly. "I mean Sulli," I bowed at them and smiled.
"Sull, this is Minho, Amber, Key and.... Taemin," Krystal said and pointed at each of them.
"Aigoo, you're cousing is really cute, Krys!" the cool styled guy, Key was his name said. The others gave him a disgusted look.
"I mean, her smile is really cute! Chill guys~" he corrected. 
"She has an eyesmile," Krystal said
"Hi I'm Minho, I'm Krystal's bestfriend since grade 1!" Minho, the  tall one said
"Hope we can be good friends! I'm Amber,"
"Amber Josephine~"Krystal said. "YAH! ~Ignore her," Amber said and smiled.
"Let's eat some snacks and drink juice, I'll prepare some! Just wait in the living room" Krystal said
"I'll help you," I said and followed her. 
We prepared fruits, snacks and orange juice. We ate and chatted, then later on they did their homeworks- well, more like Key did all the work and the others just copied. I guess he's smart. Minho seemed to be having a hard time with maths, and Amber was doing a great job in english. Taemin though- seemed really quiet and didn't talk much. Bad mood, maybe. 
"We should be going now, it's 7:00pm already," Key said.
"Already? Time went so fast!" Minho said
"It was nice meeting you though, Sulli!" Amber said 
"It was nice meeting you all too! You guys are fun to be with," I said and smiled.
"I hope we'll meet again soon!" Key said again.
"I'm sure we will, bye guys!" I said and bid farewell. 

We were now cleaning up the mess. I was sweeping the floor while Krystal was doing the dishes. 
"They left already?" Grandma asked coming in the kitchen
"Yes," 
"Aww, they should've just stayed til dinner," 
"Well, they were tired too, so maybe next time grandma," Krystal said.
"Yeah, Invite them again soon," Grandma said and left.
It suddenly became quiet. But I, as always, wanted to talk about something.
"Krys?" 
"Mhm?"
"Can I ask you something?"
Sure, what is it?"
"Why was Taemin so quiet today? Is he usually like that?" I asked, and looked at Krystal who stopped doing her work and looked at me.
"Krys?" 
"..." 

 


Hey guys! This is the first chapter! Hope you guys liked it, even though I wasn't that satisfied with it. 
I think it was boring, lol. But I promise to do better on the next chapter(s) .. :)
So as you can see, Sulli came back from Spain with her family, for a vacation in Korea. 
There she lives with Krystal's family and Grandma. Her grandpa died already.. :( 
She also met Krystal's friends, but she seemed to notice something with Taemin.. 
Krystal will explain why on the next chapter :) 
I wanna thank my subscribers<3 You are really amazing <3
And I wanna thank those who anticipated this story ~ 
Please comment and reccomend! ^_^