Dancing with Taemin

Why does it have to be you?

So the moment has come. The accepted dare from yesterday's karaoke challenge. I stood with Taemin in the cafeteria, waiting for some students to notice us before we could begin because rules are rules, Key said we needed audience. I glanced at Krystal finding her with a rather blank expression, and Minho looked so thrilled.  Key and Amber were trying to talk to some students, probably gathering them to come watch us. 
We didn't prepare any dance moves or anything. I really don't know what to do right now. Suddenly Taemin shook me.
"Yah, now isn't the right time to daydream," he said.
"I wasn't daydreamin, Taemin," 
"Well it looks like Key and Amber have gathered enough students," he said and pointed at the students who are now looking at us. 
"Will we dance without any music?" I asked. Now I feel dumb. 
"Haha, look at Key," I then looked at Key who just took the speaker from I-don't-know-where, and pressed the play button. I guess there's my answer. 
And so the music began. I wasn't quite familiar with the song, but it looked like Taemin was as he was starting to feel the beat. He suddenly just started dancing, though I wouldn't call that dancing.. he was just moving from left to right with his feet.. 
"You are not dancing, Sulli," 
"You're not dancing either," 
"I am, I'm just not exaggerating it," 
Sigh. I started to do the same as he does, moving my feet left to right while clapping my hands. I suddenly found myself smiling to Taemin, who now has red face. Is he blushing? Nah, he must be shy to the crowd. As the song finished the crowd went too and now I'm left with glaring eyes from Taemin's fangirls. 
"YA! Who are you to dance with our Taemin?" some girl said. I didn't even bother looking, I didn't feel scared or anything either. 
"Who said he's yours?" Minho replied. I looked up to him and smiled. He smiled back. 
"Taemin, Sulli! What was that? You seemed like you didn't dance," Key dissapointedly said. 
"We danced together though," Taemin said.
"That isn't called dancing, Taemin," Key argued.
"Whatever, Imma eat my lunch," Taemin said and went to sit. 
"Me too," I said and walked over to sit beside Taemin.
"That wasn't that bad as I thought it would be," I said.
"You liked it didn't you?" 
"Psh, maybe you did," I said. 
"What are you talking about? I don't like you," he said. 
"I don't like you either!" I said. Right then Krystal came behind me.
"Sulli, eat fast I wanna talk to you," she said
"Ok, I'll catch up. Meet me at the rooftop," I said. She nodded and went. Taemin and I were sitting alone now since the others left to the schoolyard. 
"Taemin can I ask you a question?" I asked.
"No," 
"Please,"
"Fine,"
"Why are you so mad at Krystal? I mean, what did she do wrong?" I asked, but like always, he won't answer anything regarding Krystal.
"You liked her didn't you?" I asked. He seemed startled by what I just said. I waited for him to answer.
"I have never liked her, only as a friend," he answered. I looked up to him, first time he answered me. 
"So why are you so mad at her?" 
"Mind your own business, Sulli," he said. I sighed, one step at the time I guess. 
"Fine," I said and continued to eat my food. 
"I'll be going first," he said and stood up.
"Wait are you leaving me?"
"I'm going to the others, just catch up," 
"I'll be meeting Krystal, I'll just see you in class," I said. 
 

So I went up to the rooftop and I met Krystal sitting at a bench. I approached her.
"Hey," Krystal was startled.
"Ah! Don't scare me like that.. anyways, sit down," she said
"So why did you call me here in private?" 
"Mhm.. I just wanted to talk to you," 
"About?" 
"Just.. can I ask you something?" I nodded.
"Do you.. have feelings for Taemin?" she asked. I was startled by her sudden question and didn't know how to react. Of course I don't like Taemin.. I don't, don't I? Agh! Why am I asking myself? Taemin is Krystal's, I should know that.
"O-of course n-not! Why are you asking me so suddenly?" I responded.
"Oh.. just because I thought you liked him or something. You guys seems close already," 
"Really? Well I'm just close with him as much as I am with the others.." 
"That's true too, well I just wanted to talk to you.. I want to tell you another thing," 
"What is it?" I asked
"You know Minho?" 
"Uhuh?"
"He's been acting weird lately.. well not actually weird, but different." she stated
"How different?" 
"Like.. we're not in good terms lately, like he's avoiding me or something," 
"Have you been talking lately? Like about.. your friendship?" I asked. I knew Minho was acting different lately, he told me last time that he's feeling for Krystal is growing, and he said he wants to avoid her for a moment.. I didn't quite get why he wanted to do it though.
"No.. maybe that's it," Krystal said sadly
"Go talk to him after school," I said
"I will I guess.." she smiled. I patted her back and we headed back to our classroom for class.

I sat to my sit and sighed. I was thinking about Krystal and Minho, wondering if there was a solution for Minho like making Krystal fall for him but I can't.. since my actual mission is to make Taemin fall for Krystal. I haven't been doing a good job at all, since Taemin isn't helping much. Speaking of Taemin, I didn't notice him watching me in deep thought. He waved his hand infront of my face, my senses came back.
"Yah, what are you thinking about?" he asked
"Krystal and Minho." I answered
"What about them?" 
"Nothing..." I answered, he just shrugged his shoulders. I knew he didn't care because it's regarding Krystal. 
"Did you do the homework?" he suddenly asked
"Yeah I did, why?" he then suddenly took my book and started copying my homework, my 2-hour work is now being snatched by a boy.
"Hey! You can't just TAKE my book like that," I pouted.
"But I just did," I sighed. Somehow, it seems like Taemin is always winning against me. 
He suddenly stopped writing. "Hey Sulli, I have a favor to ask," he said. 

 

Ahhh, it seems like I haven't been updating frequently, right?
Sorry guys, it's just that.. I have a writers block =0=
Anyways, school just started! I'm on my senior year so I'm going to try my best and focus on my studies.
I will try to update of course ~ just for my loyal readers <3
So in this chapter Sulli danced with Taemin on their 'penalty' for loosing the karaoke duet.. and it seems like Sulli is feeling salfjsdlgdfl. HURHUR
Krystal asked Sulli about if she liked Taemin =0 But of course, Sulli denied it..
And Krys and Minho will talk later after school.. will Minho confess?
What is Taemin's favor? Find out next chapter!
Not much Keyber in this, sorry guys! :(