Going to school... in Korea.. great.

Why does it have to be you?

-SULLI's POV-

"Krys?" I approached her, and looked at her.
"..."  Something wasn't right, I thought. 
"Are you okay? Krys?" I asked and patted her back, somewhat feeling regretful for asking. 
Grandma suddenly came in. "Kids, are you done with cleaning up?"  she asked. I turned to her, trying to cover Krystal who's trying to hold her tears.
"Yeah grandma, we're finished in a minute," I said, she nodded. "Dinner at the dining room, everyone is waiting," she said and went.
"Just start eating, we'll come in a minute," I said and turned to Krystal.
"I'm sorry Sulli, I'll tell you everything later before we sleep, kay?" she said, I just nodded and patted her back. 
"Let's go, I bet they're waiting,"

So we had dinner at the dining room with everyone, just talking and chatting. We were eating pasta and some other korean food that I wasn't actually familiar with.
"Where's Jessica unnie?" I asked
"She's having dinner at Donghae's," Uncle Siwon said
"Sull dear, try this, I made this" Aunt Stephanie said and offered me some korean beef, she was holding it in her chopsticks, waiting for me to take it. My chopsticks skills aren't the best, as I grew up holding fork and knife. I tried to take it with my chopsticks but failed.
"I'm sorry auntie, I'm not that good with chopsticks," I said and gave an embarrassed smile.
"It's okay sweetie, here I'll just put it in your plate," she said and put some in my plate.
"Aigoo.. Sulli dear, you have to use chopsticks more, you know your korean and not spanish right?" grandma joked.
"I know grandma, I will," I said and smiled. I noticed mom and dad whispering, eyeing aunt Stephanie and Uncle Siwon, but I didn't actually care. 
"I guess it's time to tell her now," Grandma said. 
"Tell who?" Krystal asked.
"Sulli.." My mom started. "Yes?" I said and looked upto my parents, who were sitting at the opposite side where I was seating. 
"We have something to discuss to you," Mom said
"Actually more like to tell you," Dad said.
"What is it?" I asked, obviously not interested.
"The main reason for coming here to Korea is... because your dad and I got offered for a special job," Mom stated.
"And then?" I didn't actually understand what she said just then. 
"It's for a whole year, it means that we will have to be here in Korea for a year.." Dad said slowly. Be here in Korea for a year huh- WWAIT? WHAT? DID I JUST HEAR THAT RIGHT? I just stared at them blankly. 
"Auntie? Are you guys serious right now?" Krystal asked. Aunt Stephanie eyed Krystal for her rude question. Mom just smiled and nodded. 
"Does that mean?" I asked, still expressionless. 
"Sulli, you will have to go to school here, with Krystal! Isn't that great?" Grandma said. Krystal eyed me with a "uh-oh" expression. She knew that I didn't quite like the school system here in Korea. 
"Gr-reat," I lied. 
"Sulli dear, I know you don't like this idea, but this is really great job, and we just had to accept it," dad said. 
"But can't you just send me back to Spain? You know, I will be starting first year high school right?" I said, trying to escape from this.
"I know Sulli, and you want to be with your friends, but we want you to experience going to school here, it's going to be fun, and you will learn new things! Besides, Krystal will be going in the same class as you, and earlier you just met her friends right?" Mom said. 
"You already enrolled me?" I asked, trying to hold my tears.
"Y-yeah, we spoke with the principal. She said it was okay for you to start, even though the school already started last week," 
"Great. Just great." I thought.
"I'm done eating, I'll be heading upstairs now," I took my plate and put it in the dishwasher. 
"I'm finished too, thank you for the food," I heard Krystal say. She put her plate in the dishwasher too and looked at me. 
"You okay?" she asked. I didn't reply at her question but said, "Let's go upstairs," 

"You okay?" she asked again when we were at my bed, and again we laid down. 
"I don't know if I liked the idea.. you know, going to school here," I stated
"I know you don't, I wouldn't if I were you, because I know you have your friends there," 
"What should I tell them?" 
"Well just tell them that you will be going to school here, and that you'll meet them next year.." Krystal said and stood up, took my loptop and opened it.
"Yeah I guess that will do, what are you doing?"
"I need to log on to skype, I need to ask Key something,"
"Oh yeah, by the way, you were gonna tell me about.. Taemin," I said carefully and observed her expression; no expression.
"Oh why he was so quiet?" she said. I nodded.
"He's just like that..." she said, still focusing on logging in to skype. 
"Quiet? It's weird coz the others are so.. loud," I stated
"Well actually he's loud, or used to be," she said, her expression now different.
"Why, what happened?" I asked, now really curious.
"It's just something betweek him and me," she said and turned off the loptop. "Why'd you turn it off?" I asked. "He wasn't online, I'll just text him later," she answered.
"Well tell me what happened between you and him?" I asked. You can tell how curious I am.
"It's something that happened long time ago, it's kinda a nonsense story, still want to hear it?" she asked. I nodded excitedly. 
"There's nothing to be excited of.. seriously," she said and let out a laugh. "Just tell me!" I said loud. "Shh," she said and laughed.
"Wait- don't tell me you guys dated before?" I said.  
"Sulli! Of course not! You know we're just 15?" she said. "Ah, hehe,"
"Well here comes the story... 
Taemin and I used to be bestfriends... together with the crew of course, but you probably noticed how we didn't talk to each other at all?" she paused. I nodded.
"Well because we kinda quarrelled in middle school, not actually quarrelled but he just became mad at me for no reason," she said, but I could see she were trying to hold her tears. 
"Why are you crying?" I asked
"And since that day, he didn't talk to me, but he still hanged out with the crew. Even though he's popular and has fangirls chasing after him, he prefered hanging out with us.. even though there's rumors about our crew." she said
"Wait? You don't know the reason why he hated you? He must be weird or something. He's popular too? Oh wait, your crew has rumors?" I asked tons of questions.
"Yeah, I don't know the reason, and even though Minho asked for me, he won't tell his bestfriend either. He's popular for his looks, obviously. Yeah, our crew is one of the most hated group in our school,"
"Wow, you must have done something really bad for him to hate you that much," I joked. Krystal gave me a death stare and I immediately stopped. She knows I can't handle her death glares.
"Anyways, one of the most hated group? Gosh, your school is scary," I said. Now thinking of the consequences if I go to this school, and join this group. Will they hate me too? 
"Mhm, because people think we're spoiled, rich, brats who can just get everything we want, but don't worry Sull, not everyone hates us, we have fans too," she said and winked. 
"Fans? ahaha~ well, I guess I'll have haters and fans too, right?" I asked
"I think you're going to be popular," she said
"Why?" 
"Just because," she said. "Let's go to sleep now, I have school, and you're probably going to have this school tour or something," she  continued.
"Yeah, Krys?" I asked. "Let's go wash up first," she said. I nodded and went to the bathroom. After washing up, we went to our own rooms but before that I asked her something.
"Krystal?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you like Taemin?" I asked and stared at her expression. This girl is good at being poker face. 
"No," she said blankly, but I know there's something there. 
"Kay, Goodnight! Wake me up tomorrow, or else I won't go to that school tour thingy," I said
"I'll pour a water on you if you don't wake up," I looked at her. "I will wake up," I said. I remembered when we were little and she really poured water on me for not waking up. 

So I guess, that's the reason for him being quiet. But I wonder what Krystal really did to make him so angry? They haven't talked in a long time then.. But there's something wrong with Krystal when we talk about him. I can feel that she's really upset for what happened. I asked her whether she liked him, but she denied it. That must not be it then? Agh, so frustrating.
This is supposed to be my sweet vacation and yet I'm thinking about things like this. I remembered that I would be going to school in a few days. All because of mom and dad. Gee, thanks. My vacation turned into a disaster. 

 

Chapter two updated ~ I hope you liked this chapter, and I would like to apologize if I spelled something wrong, or wrong grammar.
English is not my native language so please excuse my terrible english skills. T T ~
So in this chapter you guys found out why Taemin was so quiet the other chapter, and that's because of the "fight" Krystal and him had in middle school. But there's something suspicious with Krystal, right? ^^
Next chapter would be Sulli's first day at school ~ Will she have haters or fans? lol. 
Anyways, please comment on your opinions^^  Your comments makes me happy ~ really :) <3
Thanks to my new subscribers ~ >3<