The fake date

Why does it have to be you?

 

SULLI'S POV

I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. The whole family was already starting to prepare for breakfast and so I helped them out.
"Hey are you doing something today?" Krystal asked
"Mhm.. yeah kinda," I answered looking away. I haven't told Krystal about me helping Taemin, and about our "date".
"Oh I see.. well that's too bad 'cuz unnie and I are going shopping with Donghae oppa," 
"Ah well maybe next time," 
We ate breakfast with the family and after that I started getting ready. I showered and began thinking of what I was going to wear. I shouldn't be that conscious right? It's a fake date after all. However, I'm going to meet his parents. Gah, but not too formal would do. These thoughts came flooding through my mind. 
After about 20 minutes of thinking what to wear, I finally figured out the right one. A cute pink dress with a brown belt on my waist, not so over exaggerated accessorize and a simple white shoulder bag. I braided my hair to the side and wore my flats. 
 (something like this ;) )
"I guess this will do," I thought. I checked the clock and it was 11:30 already. Taemin will fetch me in 15 minutes. Good timing because Krystal and unnie just left, then I don't need to go backyard. I went downstairs and went to my grandma who was sitting and watching the news.
"You look gorgeous, Sulli! Where are you going?" she asked. I feel like I should tell granny, she will understand me.
"I'm going to help Taemin.. we're like, going to have this "date". It's fake though, you understand right gran?" 
"Oh so that's why you two talked the other day," I nodded
"Please don't tell Krystal," I said
"Don't worry honey," she said and patted my back. Right then, someone rang on the doorbell. 
"I guess that's him," I smiled
"Have fun dear," she said and waved at me. I smiled and waved back
"I'll be back around 6pm," 

"Hello Taemin," I greeted. He seemed somehow startled and shocked.
"Oh hi Sulli, you look very cute," he stated. My heart fluttered. Ugh, why is this happening again? 
"T-thanks Taem, y-you look very handsome too," I said and smiled
"Thanks, well let's get going," he said and we went over to his car.
"Good Morning miss Sulli," his driver greeted. "Good Morning," I greeted back
And then we drove to Taemin's house. His house was pretty similar to ours, as expected, Taemin's family is wealthy too.
He led me inside the house, I got to admit, I was kinda nervous. I tried to relax though, not making it obvious for Taemin.
"Don't be nervous. They'll be nice," he said and patted my back. I smiled in reply.

"Sir, your parents are waiting for you at the livingroom," one of his maid said. Taemin said thanks and we went over to his livingroom, there I saw his parents. "Relax Sulli.. you can do it!" I said to myself. I saw them looking at me and of course, as I have learned, I should bow in respect.
"Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. Lee. My name is Choi Jinri, but please call me Sulli," I said as politely as I can. I took a glance at Taemin, he smiled  made a thumbs up. I felt relaxed. 
"Nice to meet you Sulli," they said in unison.
"I'm his father, Leeteuk," he said and gave a calm smile
"And I'm his mother, Taeyeon," she smiled sweetly
"And I'm his mother, Lee They seemed really nice as they smiled at me. 
"So are you guys dating?" his mom excitedly asked. I glanced at Taemin and he glanced back at me, he gave a relaxing smile and answered
"Of course we are mom, I wouldn't have bring her here then," he said relaxed. 
"That's good to hear, you should've have told us then, so that we didn't need to arrange the marriage," his mom replied
"Sorry mom," 
"It's okay dear, now where are you taking Sulli today?" 
"We'll go see a movie," 
"Oh okay, have fun dear," 
"Thanks mom," he said and gave me a glare. "What?" I whispered quietly.
"We'll go now," 
"Oh okay," I was about to turn back when I almost forgot my manners. Aigoo! Sulli! I immediately bowed and said my thanks to his parents. 
"Be sure to visit often,Sulli," Mrs. Lee said
"Sure, Mrs. Lee," I bowed

"Thank god," he said
"Do you think they got convinced?" I asked
"Yeah, they're easy to convince," 
"I see that," 
"So where are we going now?" 
"Anywhere you want," I blushed at what he just said. Somehow, I wished this wasn't fake. I frowned knowing that it will never happen. 
"Let's go see a movie," he suggested
"Sounds fun! Let's go~" 

(arrived at the movie theater) 

"Tickets for two please," Taemin said
"And a popcorn," he added. "Let's just share," he said and smiled. 
"Sure, I don't finish mine anyways," 
I was about to take money from my pocket when Taemin interrupted.
"Let me pay," he said and took money from his pocket and handed it to the cashier. 
"Thanks," I said, he smiled and we went to the cinema to find our seats. We were seated right in the middle which is great. 
The movie started; it was about two childhood friends who got seperated because the girl had to move to another country. 
"Want some popcorn?" Taemin asked and gave me the bucket of popcorn. "Thanks," I muttered and took some popcorn. Right then, he also took some and our fingertips met. I blushed hard, trying to keep calm and took away my hand away from the bucket. "Sorry," I muttered.
"Huh?"  It seems like he didn't notice though. Relaxed, I took more popcorn from the bucket and ate like nothing just happened. 
The movie finally finished. Actually I didn't pay much attention to the movie, I was too busy avoiding awkward moments when infact, I was the only one making them. 
"Are you hungry?" he asked
"Yeah," I answered
"Let's eat lunch then," he said happily. But he stopped for a moment. 
"What is it?" I asked
"Since this is a "date", why don't we do things that couples do?" he suggested. I felt myself being shy and red. W-what is Taemin saying? "Avoid awkward moments, Sulli," I said to myself.
"O-okay.." I said. He offered his hands and I took it without hesitation. We were now linking arms. His arms were so warm. 
"So this is how it feels like.." he muttered
"Feels like what?
"Oh nothing," I remained silent. We arrived at a restaurant near the theatre and found a seat. 
"What would you like to order?" he asked
"Uhmm.." I looked at the menu. 
"Imma just have a spaghetti," I replied
"Oh okay," he called a waiter and the waiter took our order.
"Two spaghetties please," 
"Drinks?"
"Just water," I said
"Same with me," Taemin said 

"So Sulli," 
"Hm?"
"Have you ever dated before?" he asked suddenly
"Never, why? Have you?" 
"Same," he replied
"Why?"
"I get rejected," 
"Really?" I asked shocked. Taemin, the popular hottie gets rejected?
"Well yeah, once or twice before. But that doesen't matter now. I don't like girls anymore," 
"Because you get rejected?" he nodded
"Haha. Well not all the girls are the same you know," I said
"Yes they are," I just pouted. Sometimes he can get pretty immature, eh?

We talked about many things like his interests', my hobbies and pretty much everything. It seems like I'm starting to know about Taemin's personality more. He's actually very kind and funny, not that moody guy I meet at school. After about five minutes our orders came and we started eating in silence. 

"So why did you move to Korea? Didn't you say you lived in Spain?" 
"I lived there all my life, but I do visit Korea when I have my vacation, like this year," I paused. Waiting for his questions, but he didn't ask. 
"But.. this year was different. I'm like, stuck here, for a while. Because my parents got offered for this special job," I finished my sentence.
"I see.. So how long will you be here?" 
"Til I finish the schoolyear," 
"So you won't be here forever?"
"Nope."
"Ahh.." he looked somewhat dissapointed, or it was just me? 

After we finished eating and chatting, we decided for a bit shopping. We headed to the nearest shopping mall and started shopping.
"Hey, let's go over to that store!" I said and dragged him over to a clothing store I liked. Of course it was girl's clothing only. He didn't complain though.
I searched for some skirts and blouse, just for everyday wear. 
"Does this look cute?" I asked Taemin and showed him a pink blouse with some laces. He just nodded. Later on he was gone from my sight. 
"Oh well I guess he went to the men's shop," but suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind.
"Hey Sulli, you should try this out," he said and gave me some skirts, cardigans and a cute shoulder bag.
"Ohh.."
"I think they will fit you," he said. I took a look at them and I got to admit, they were really cute.
"For a boy, you're really stylish, Taemin," I said and smiled
"Thank you," he said
"No, I should be the one thanking you," 
"Now let's go and pay for them, and we'll go to the men's clothing and you will pick for me, okay?" 
"Sure!" 


"Well how about this?" I asked
"Nah.. this won't fit me," he said and threw over the jacket I just gave him.
"You're very picky, Taemin," he said. I took another one and handed it over to the dressing room where Taemin is changing.
"I like this better," he said and came out. Wow, he looked really handsome, I got to say. 
"You look good," I complimented
"Yup, I do look good," 
"Psh," 
"Let's go pay for them," he said
"Let me pay them for you," I offered
"Why?"
"Because you payed for my clothes too... now let me pay for yours," I said and handed money to the cashier as fast as I could before he could even respond.
"Thanks Sulli," 
"You're welcome, Taemin," 

We walked around the mall and did different things. We stopped at a snack bar and ate. We ate ice-creams and we even played at the arcade. I was having so much fun. I didn't know a date was like this, but again, this was all fake. 
"Hey Sulli, look!" he said and pointed at some shop.
"A phone-charm shop?" 
"Yes, let's get one," he said. 
"Oh okay.." 
"Which one do you want? Or do you want the couple ones?" he asked and pointed at those cute couple phone-charms.
"Uhm..."
"Let's do the couple ones, since were on a "date" right?" 
"Okay," 

 

We both put it in our phone, 
"It's cute~" I said. I was afraid that Krystal would see it though. But I don't think she will notice.. I hope. 
"It is," 

"Going on a date is fun, right?" he asked
"I didn't knew it was so fun either," I replied
"I wish I could do this more often," he sighed. "Too bad I don't have girlfriend,"  
"You can always call me," I said. He looked at me with a questioning look.
"I mean like.. hang out.. as friends," I cleared my sentence.
"Really?" he asked
"Sure, we're friends right?" he nodded like a cute puppy. 
"So how about next Saturday?" 
"Haha, already?" 
"I was just joking," 

It was nearing 5pm and we both felt tired, so we decided to head back home. 
"Is your driver coming?" I asked
"Of course,"
"Oh, but you can just drop me by the bus station," 
"Why?"
"I just want to take the bus, you know, I never get to take the bus," 
"I see.. then let me join you," 
"You want to?" he nodded. "It's been a long time since I took a bus," 
"Oh.. let's go then?"

He told his driver to not pick him up, then we tried to find the bus station. Taemin and I were not familiar with the bus route, but together we tried to find out which will take us home. 
We got in the bus and thankfully, there weren't much people in the bus. We found two available seats and sat on it. 
"Did you have fun today?" he asked
"Of course! I have never experienced how a "date" is like, and so now I know," 
"And how is it like?" 
"It's fun. I wish I had a boyfriend though," 
"Really?"
"Mhm," 
"Me too, I wish I had a girlfriend," I looked at him, and met his eyes.  "I wish we were real," *what am I thinking!?!?* I quickly looked away and stared at the window. 
"Thank you Sulli," he spoke
"For what?"
"For helping me out and all. Thanks for today,"
"No problem Taemin, anytime.. And I need to thank you for today too," 
 

We both arrived at our destination, Taemin decided to walk me home since he actually just lived near. We walked in silence, I guess he was thinking of something.
"What are you thinking?" I asked
"Oh, is it obvious?" he chuckled
"Well actually I think both of us are thinking," 
"I was just thinking..."
"Thinking of?"
"No it's nothing.. Forget about it," 
"Tell me," 
"Nah, it's nothing special. I was just thinking of how it would be if this date was real," I was surprised by what he just said. 
"Re-really?" 
"Yeah," 
"So how would it be?" I asked
"I'm not sure," 

"Oh we're here," I said, a bit dissapointed.
"Oh," we just stood infront of my house. I sighed and looked at him who was just looking at me.
"Thank you for today, I had fun," 
"Same here," he said
"Well.. then I'll see you at monday?" 
"Yeah.."
"Thank you again, Sulli," he said
"You're welcome Taemin. I can always help you if there's something, so just tell me, kay?" I said
"You're really nice, Ssul. I will," he said and waved at me before walking away.
"Goodbye~!" I said
"Bye~" he said back. My heart just fluttered. How can I describe this feeling? Everything he does.. just makes my heart skip. Am I inlove? Am I falling for Taemin?

 

 

First of all. I would like to apologize to my subscribers and dear readers. 
I know I haven't been active even though I say I'll try to be active.. Please forgive me :( 
School is really a pain, especially since I'm in my last year of high school.. 
But to make it up to you, I wrote a long chapter! TAELLI! ~ yaaaay!
So in this chapter, Taelli went on their "date". Sulli is confused with her feelings, she's not sure if she's inlove with Taemin or if it's just a "friend" feeling.. On the other hand, Taemin is saying things that is kinda confusing,right? Is Taemin also inlove? :O 
Well, I hope this chapter satisfied you and if not.. I'm really sorry :x 
Next chapter would be Amber and Key chappie! (maybe some minstal too, I'm not sure)
Keyber fans! Are you still there? :D 
Once again, sorry for the uber late update and I hope you guys have a good day! 

 

xx Nikki.