First day at school

Why does it have to be you?

SULLI'S POV

I can't believe this is really happening. I looked in my mirror and fixed my uniform. I'm really wearing a uniform, for the first time in my life. 
Yesterday was horrible, I remember when I toured around the school though I got to admit it was huge for a public school. Still I can't understand why Krystal and her friends choose to go to that school. I fixed my hair and put on a light make-up. I went downstairs and found Krystal and Jessica unnie almost done with their breakfast.
"Sulli, why took you so long?" Krystal asked
"Ya know, gotta look cool for my first day of school," I joked
"Funny, now eat your breakfast or else we'll leave without you," she said. I sat down and took a sip of milk, I began eating my pancake.
"You seem to be in a good mood today huh, Sulli?" Jessica unnie asked.
"I'm just hoping this day will not be as bad as yesterday," I said, Krystal laughed. 
"Unnie, you got to see her face the first time she saw our uniforms," Krystal teaasing me.
"Yah-" I said but Jessica unnie interrupted. 
"We gotta hurry up, or else you'll be late for your first day Sulli~" she said. 
"I'm finished," I said, we all stood up and took our backpacks. 
"We'll be leaving~!" Jessica unnie said. The family then came downstairs and wished me goodluck.
"Don't worry too much, just stick with Krystal and her friends, okay?" Grandma said and patted my back. 
"Yes, I will," I said
"Have fun, Sulli!" my parents said and kissed my cheek.
"Sure.." I said and rolled my eyes, hoping they didn't notice. 
"Let's go," 


We arrived at the school, there were alot of students there, glaring ut us right when we hopped of the car.
"Why are they staring at us, unnie?" I asked.
"They're just like that- and because you're new," she said. "My friends are waiting for me, got to go! Hwaiting Sulli!" Unnie said and left at once. I saw her friends, they were all girls, and they were quite alot. They were all so pretty too, they must be popular as well. 
"Let's go to Minho and them," Krystal said and held my hands. We escaped from the students who were glaring at us. 
"Just now.. those students," I hesitated. 
"They don't hate us- well maybe some of them, but they were just curious about you. Don't worry Sull, they won't do anything," Krystal reassured me. We went to her friends who were sitting and waiting at the garden, there were only three of them there. I guess Taemin hasn't come yet, they smiled and waved happily as they greeted me. 
"Are you nervous?" Amber asked
"A little bit.." I answered 
"It's okay, you'll get used to it," Minho said
"Used to what?" I asked. Right then a guy who was running came to us, it was Taemin. 
"I almost thought I was late!" he said, still catching his breath.
"Being chased by fangirls,eh?" Key asked
"Not this time, I woke up late, then something happened to the car and the driver-" 
"We get it, Taemin," they said and laughed. 
"Oh hi Sulli, you're starting today I see," he said. It's the first time he talked to me. When he were at our house he barely spoke to me. Except for the Hi and Goodbye part.
"Hi Taemin, yeah.." I said and smiled. 
"Let's go to class," Key said, we all stood up and headed to the classroom. It was a bit confusing, they were divided into sections and stuffs, I don't really get this. When we arrived at the classroom there, the students- my classmates were already sitting in their seats. The teacher also came as soon as we arrived. Krystal and the others already went to their seats, leaving me infront of the class dumbfounded. The teacher then patted my back and smiled, I turned to Krystal and she gave me a reassuring sign saying to just wait and stay there. 
"Get to your seats class, we have a new student here," the teacher said. Krystal told me her name was Na- ah I forgot. 
"Introduce yourself," she said and smiled
"My name is Jinri- but I prefer to be called Sulli. I hope you'll treat me well," I said and bowed. 
"Yes, treat her well okay? Now please choose a sit, do you want sit with Jinwoo-" she said and pointed at the guy at the back row.
"Or you can sit with Taemin?" she said and pointed at Taemin who was sitting at the front row. As much as I want to be at the back row, the guy seemed creepy and I have a really bad eye-sight so I think I need to sit in the front row- and besides I know Taemin already so I guess I'll choose Taemin.  
"I'll sit with Taemin," I said, I felt girls glaring at me, whispering something I don't even want to know. I then went to Taemin, I took the sit beside him and took a deep sigh. He smiled at me and chuckled. 
"Your fangirls are kinda scary," I said. He chukled again. 
"Whats so funny?" I asked annoyed.
"You seem to have fanboys too," he said and pointed at some guys who were obviously looking at me. 
"Seems like it," I said and turned my attention to the teacher who was gonna start the lesson.
"Okay class, now attention on me," the teacher said and pointed at the blackboard. 
The class was really boring, it was obvious that some were sleeping and talking but the teacher didn't even bother. Guess it doesen't matter if I have a little chat with Taemin who was the only one paying attention.  I took my notebook and wrote something.
"Why are you even paying attention?"  I elbowed him. He then turned his head towards me and I pointed at my notebook. He gave me a weird look at first but then took my pencil and began replying. 
"I'm not, I'm just acting," I chukled at his reply. 
"Acting huh? What's up?" I wrote. 
"Nothing much, sitting beside you and acting like I'm paying attention to the lesson, what bout you?" 
"Just the same, hey can I ask you something?" Should I ask him? There's nothing to talk about though.. 
"What is it?" he wrote. I hesitated a litlle, but I took the chance.
"Why are you mad at Krystal?" I wrote.
He read it and creased his eyebrow. He looked at me then quickly turned his attention to the  teacher. What? He's ignoring me now? 

 

Update! So Sulli's first day ~! She sits with Taemin.. and looks like she's gaining some haters from the girls.. but it also looks like she has some fanboys already? Haha! Well continuation of Sulli's first day at school will be at the next chapter!
I know it's a short chapter but I'll update again soon ~ (hopefully)
Please comment alot! ^_^  Tell me your opinion! 
@Taemeey & Mary517: Your comments makes me happy ~ I love you guys! <3 


thanks to my new subscribers ~ <3