Krystal's feelings

Why does it have to be you?

{A\N}: Before you start reading this chapter, I want to apologize to all my readers who have been waiting for me to update.

As you might now, I'm on a vacation right now. I wasn't able to update at all. :(

Sorry dear readers. I hope you will feel happy about this update though. 

I'm gonna try to update more next week too. :)


 

"Sulli." Krystal's voice was shaky. 
"I'm sorry Krys, did I say something wrong?" I asked sincerly. 
"Come to my room, I'm going to tell you something." she said and got up. I followed her. 
We got into her room and she closed the door. I wonder what she will tell me. I sat in her bed, waiting for her to say something.
"Sulli."
"Hm?" 
"I do like Taemin. Alot." My eyes opened wide. K-Krystal li-likes Ta-Taemin!? So that's why she was so upset when she speaks about him. I knew it! I was right. But does Taemin likes Krystal back? I have to find out. He doesen't even want to talk about Krystal. 
Maybe he likes her too? But- again, he hates her.
"Since when?" I asked. 
"Elementary school or something. I don't remember." 
"Have you confessed? Does he know?" I continued asking.
"He has no idea. So please Sulli, please don't tell him. I know both of you are starting to become close already, but please, don't tell Taemin." she said sadly. Is she jealous?
"I won't. And Krystal, we're not close." she chuckled.
"You are, look he's already texting you! Have you replied?" 
"That's just because.. Krystal.. please don't be jealous. I have no intention of liking Taemin. He's weird."
"Haha. Nah, It's okay Sulli. You can be friends! After all, we're in a group together right?"
"Y-yeah."


So Krystal told me her feelings for Taemin. It wasn't that shocking, I mean, it was quite obvious for me. But Minho seems to like Krystal too, the way he is when he's around her. And Taemin seems to not care at Krystal at all. He even gets angry when I mention her name. Sigh. I want to help Krystal. And by that I need to get closer to Taemin. Close enough so he can 'open' himself to me. 
I need to know if Minho likes Krystal too. Guess I have to ask Key and Amber too. Well then I just need to be close to everyone then. 
 

{NEXT DAY}

"You didn't reply me yesterday." Taemin said. 
"Sorry.. I forgot." 
"I will never text you again."
"But I said sorry! Text me again tonight then.. We can be textbuddies?" He laughed.
"What's funny?"
"Textbuddies! Haha!" He continued laughing. 
"Looks like you two are getting along well," Key said.
"Not at all." I said.
"She just said that she wants us to be textbuddies." Taemin couldn't stop laughing until-
"Sup' guys?" Minho said with Krystal behind her. They sat with us and it suddenly became awkward. Taemin stopped laughing.
"Where were you guys?" Amber broke the atmosphere.
"We went to find something in my locker, Minho helped me." 
"Ahh." Awkward again.
"Want to do something after school?" Key suggested.
"Like?" Taemin answered. 
"Let's go to the karaoke! Then let's go to my place and eat dinner. We don't have much assignments and I'm the one who does them all afterall."
"Sounds great!" I smiled. 

{AFTER SCHOOL} 

"Room for 6 persons please!" Key cheerfully said. 
"Yah! You're too excited," Amber said
"Of course I am, it's been a long time since we last had a karaoke party, and pluss, Sulli is here with us," Key answered
"Aww, thanks, but I'm really aren't a good singer.. so please don't expect too much of me,"
"What are you talking about Ssul? You have a really cute and sweet voice!" 
"Shut up Krys." 
"Let's go in! We're all going to sing, whether you like it or not." 

"Who's first?"
"Let's do a duet,Amber!" Key said and pulled Amber up. I can see Amber blushing hard. It's weird how Key doesen't notice it. 
"F-fine." Amber agreed. Key picked a song called 'Stand by me' by SHINEE. 
"They look so good together" I muttered. Minho heard me and responded.
"They do don't they?" 
"Do I look good with her.." Minho muttered, I heard it too. 
"With who?" I asked.
"Oh no one!" 
"I heard you though. Krystal right?" Minho gave me a shocked expression. As if he's asking how I knew. 
"It's pretty obvious, Minho." 
"Do you think she knows..?" he asked.
"She has no idea, but you two look pretty good together," He smiled. 
"You really think so?" I nodded. 
"Gee, thanks. Do me a favor and please, do not tell her? I know she has no feelings for me since she's inlove with Taemin." 
"Sure Minho. My lips will be sealed." 
"Sulli?" Krystal called after going to the restroom.
"Yeah?"
"You're getting close with Minho too huh?"
"I can't"
"You can't! He's MY bestfriend, and MINE only!" Krystal childlishly said. I laughed at Minho's expression. He's totally blushing.
"I know. Don't worry, I won't steal him," I smiled.


"Let's have a duet competition!" Key said but got no response.
"Oh come on guys! The couple that loses..." he paused.
"Yeah?"
"Will have to dance," Key smirked
"Dance? That easy?"
"I don't think Key means it like that," Amber said.
"You know me too well Amber.. The couple that loses will have to DANCE TOGETHER DURING LUNCH TIME AT THE CAFETERIA!" "Are you serious?" Minho said
"Why aren't I?" Key smiled.
"Fine. Let's pick partners," Krystal said
"AMBER!" Key said and dragged Amber.
"I choose Minho," Krystal said. Hapiness was shown on Minho's face. Though I know both of them know that Krystal wants to be with Taemin.
"Then I guess I have no choice but to sing with you," Taemin said from behind me.
"You're mean," 
"Do you sing good?" 
"So-so,"
"Taemin we need to win," Dancing with Taemin tomorrow can be one of my nightmares. It's not like I don't like him or anything but his fangirls are scary.. like seriously.
"You don't want to dance with me?"
"Yes, I don't wanna,"
"Are you sure?" I nodded
"Many girls would want to dance with me," he said.
"I'm not one of them,"
"Are they that scary?" he asked and laughed.
"They are giving me death glares. Like they wanna eat me or something,"
"Haha. Funny Sulli, maybe you are just jealous,"
"Why would I be jealous? I think I have some fanboys too," 
"Who wanna sing first?" Key asked. 
"Minho and I can be first," Krystal said and stood up and also pulled Minho up. I wonder what they are going to sing, with Krystal's beautiful voice they can definately win. I heard Minho's a really good rapper too. But what song will they choose?
|  We belong together - GDragon ft. Park Bom | 
Ahh. This song is perfect for them. With Krystal singing Bom's parts and Minho with GD's parts, they sound great. 
I can see how Minho adore Krystal when she's singing. And when he's singing it's like he truly means the meaning of the song. 
Like he wants Krystal to know how he truly feels. They look great together, I would ship them, but I have to support my cousin's decision. After they sang, the score was> 94
Next was Key and Amber, or KeyBer as I would love to call this couple. 
| Where is the love - Black Eyed Peas |  (A/N: Actually Key and Amber did sing this song together at a show. I'm sure all of you KeyBer stans have seen this but for those who hasn't, check out their performance: http://youtu.be/oQhiT4oO_fM ) 
English song, I see. Because Amber speaks fluently, and Key has a really good pronounciation, this song wouldn't be too hard for them either so they can win too. I noticed how proud Key looked when Amber's rapping. And how hard Amber was trying not to look at Key so she wouldn't blush. It how Key doesen't know, and I wonder if he feel something special for Amber.. 
The song was soon to be finished and Taemin and I still haven't chose a song.
"So what are we gonna sing?" I asked
"I dunno, what do you want to sing?" 
"Ah! Taemin, please be more determined. I'm serious, I don't want to dance with you," 
"Are my fangirls really that scary?"
"Stop joking Taemin!"
"Fine. Then have you heard of Hello by Shinee?"
"Uhuh,"
'Then we'll sing that,"
"They don't have a female vocalist though.. let's sing SNSD's Tell me your wish!" 
"They don't have a male vocalist,"
"Fine, then what about Super Junior and SNSD's Seoul?"
"Ah, that song is nice,"
"It's not about love or something though,"
"Why would we sing about love?"
"Oh- well because the others seems to sing about love,"
"But we are not inlove, let's just sing this,"
"Fine."
"I wonder what our score will be.." Amber said after singing
>
92<
 "Ahh.. we didn't beat them, but let's do better on the ballad, kay?" Key said.
And so it was our turn.

 | Seoul - Super Generation  | 

So we began singing.. Taemin has a good voice, better than mine I guess but that doesen't matter. We exchanged glances so we knew who's gonna sing which line. It was kinda fun singing with him. I often laughed at my lines, and he didn't take it all seriously either. We were both sure we will score the lowest. 
And we did. >89<

"Haha, we scored lowest," I said
"I know, but it wasn't that bad," he smiled
"You have a really good voice Taemin." I truthfully said. Though I wasn't quite sure why I admitted it to him.
"Really..? Thanks, Sulli. You too," he said and smiled. My heart skipped a beat, and I didn't know why either. I guess it's because it's the first time someone said that to me.
"Thanks.. now let's choose next song. Ballad." 
"Ballad huh. I'm not good in ballad,"
"Neither am I,"
"Well I guess, we have no choice but to dance together tomorrow," he said
"No! Let's try! Maybe if we score highest here we can have a chance," 


So the second ran began with same line. FIrst Minstal, then Keyber, then us. Krystal and Minho decided to sing Secret's Jieun ft. Bang YongKook's I'm going crazy which was sang beautifully too. They took it seriosly. Amber and Key did a pretty great job too with A whole new world from Aladdin. It was really cute how Key was hugging Amber while they were singing.. but Amber knew it just was a friendly hug. And mine and Taemin's performance? I don't even want to talk about it. Like last time, we just fooled around. But we accepted it, the challenge tomorrow will be challenging. With his fangirls and my fanboys.. I hope there won't be a trouple. 
 

I'M ALIVE GUYSSS AND UPDATED AFTER A LOOONG HIATUS. 
I will be going back home this Sunday which saddens me :( Bye Phils. 3
But that means I'll be able to update more often! yaaay <3
If you guys didn't remember from last chapter, Sulli was noticing how Krystal was becoming jealous and in this chapter Krystal told 
Sulli everything. Now, Sulli's mission is to make Taemin forgive Krystal and yes, also "be together". 
She also had a talk with Minho about Krystal and she feels that Minho is more suited for Krys but still decides to support Krys. 
Some Minstal and Keyber moments in this chapter and of course, Taeli <3  Taeli's conversations makes me laugh. Haha
Hoping to update more next week. At least 3 chapters or so. 
I hope to gain more comments :( But I'm really thankful to my loyal readers and those who comment <3 
Comments=  are loved ♥ New subscribers =I love you ♥