Why is it so hard to say "I like you"?

Why does it have to be you?

 

A/N: First of all, I want to apologize for the super late update. I know I haven't been doing a great job with updating, but I'm really trying to focus on my studying since I'm on my last year in high school and I really need good grades. 
As promised(or as you guys wished), this chapter would be a KeyBer special! :) I hope you will like it guys, even though I haven't actually planned this beforehand.. it might be boring, so I'm sorry guys :( I'm lacking of inspirations! 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

"What a boring Saturday! There's nothing to do!" Key complained sitting on the sofa, watching boring shows on the TV. Nobody was home, his parents were on a movie date and his sister was out with her friends. 
"Might as well call the others," he said and took his phone from his pocket. He dialed Minho's number.
"Hello? Key?" Minho answered through the phone
"What are you doing right now?" Key asked impatiently
"Playing basketball with Changmin hyung and Siwon hyung," he answered. Key sighed and hung up the phone without even saying goodbye. He then dialed Taemin's number. 
"Taemin, what are you up to right now?" he directly said when Taemin answered the phone.
"Right now I'm.. uhh.. uhm.. cleaning my room," he said.
"Are you sure?" Key asked suspiciously. 
"Yeah," Taemin answered cooly. At that point, Taemin was actually with Sulli, for their "date". 
"Oh okay then. Bye," Key said and hung up. "Why are they all so busy?" 
"What about Amber? I wonder what she's doing," he said and took his phone again. "On a second thought, I'm just going to go to her," he said. He thought that if he goes to her, then she doesen't have a chance but to be with him. He went to his room and dressed quickly, he then dashed off to Amber's house which was just 50 meters away. 

 

*ding dong*

"Good Morning, Key! Looking for Amber?" Mrs. Liu said. 
"Good Morning Auntie! Yes, is she home?" Key said. Amber's mom nodded. "She's upstairs in her room. Just come in," she said. Mrs. Liu knows how much Amber likes Key, she wish they were together since Amber has never liked someone as much as she has liked Key.  
Key went upstairs and went towards Amber's room. He knocked at first, but no one responded. 
"Amber? You there?" he said, but no one responded. "Is she sleeping?" he thought. He turned the door knob and opened the door, he found Amber still asleep. He checked his clock, "It's 11.00am already, and she's still asleep? Should I wake her up?" He nudged her arms. Amber wasn't responding. "I guess I'll just wait 'til she wakes up," he said and her laptop. She wasn't logged off on facebook so Key decided to "facerape" her. "Muhahaha!" Key laughed cheekily. 

"Key is the best! No one is better than him! <3" Key wrote as Amber's status. "Hehe," he took a peep on Amber who doesen't know anything of what was happening. "You look cute when you're sleeping," Key said. "Too bad you have no idea you're being faceraped," he laughed with his evil laugh. "What if I take a picture of you and put it on facebook?" he thought. Key took the laptop, opened the webcam on facebook and took a picture of him and Amber on the backround sleeping. He posted it on facebook with a caption of "Amber is still asleep.. wake up soon Amber! I'm booored!" 

After about 30 minutes more, Amber finally woke up. At first she didn't notice Key, but when she did, she totally panicked and was in state shock.
"How did you come here?" she asked
"I walked," 
"No, I mean, at my room," 
"Your mom said to come up," 
"Oh.." Amber still couldn't believe him. 
"You're cute when you're sleeping," he said. Amber blushed a little. 
"Yeah right. Be right back, I'm just gonna wash up," Amber said, a little embarrassed. Key nodded and the TV. 
"That was so awkward," Amber thought. 

Amber took a quick shower and put on some normal everyday clothes. She came back to her room and found Key laughing so hard on a TV program, he was watching Gossip Girl. 
"My guess is that Minho or Taemin were busy so you're really bored and came to my house?" 
"No.. well yes, but I wanted to spend my Saturday with you too," he smiled
"I see, so what do you want do?" Amber asked. She was happy that Key wanted to spend the weekend with her. 
"Wanna go shopping?" Key asked
"I'm not really a shopping-type of person, but if you want so," 
"Then what about just hanging out at the park?" Key suggested
"Sounds good," 
"But first eat breakfast," Key said
"But.. I don't think it's breakfast time now," Amber said and looked at the time. It was already 12 because Amber woke up so late plus she had to get ready. 
"Let's eat lunch first, I bet mum has cooked something," Amber said and went downstairs followed by Key. 

 

"Oh Amber, Key! Good timing, I just made lunch for us," Mrs. Liu said
"Yeah, I kinda woke up late so Key had to wait for me. Why didn't you wake me up by the way?" Amber asked Key
"I was nudging you, but you weren't responding, so I just waited. Plus, you looked so cute sleeping," Key smiled
"Amber doesen't usually get up on Saturdays, she will sleep until-" Mrs. Liu said, but was cut off by Amber.
"Okay mum, we get it," she said embarrassed. They sat down and began eating the lunch which Mrs. Liu had prepared.
"Mhmm! It's tasty, Mrs. Liu!" Key praised Mrs. Liu's beef stew. 
"No need to flatter me, Key," Mrs. Liu said shyly. 
"No, I mean it!" Key smiled
"You're so kind," Mrs. Liu said 

After their lunch, Key and Amber went out and decided to walk to the park. It wasn't that far from where they lived, about 15 minutes walk. They talked a lot during their walk. They always had many stories to share with each other, but sometimes it was hard for Amber. She really liked Key and everyone knew that, execpt for Key who doesen't have a clue. "Why is it so hard to tell him? To tell him that I like him," Amber thought when they sat on the bench. She stared at him for a while. "What made me like you anyways?" 

It was Amber's first day on school and she didn't know anyone from that school. She was quite nervous because it was her first time going to school in Korea. She was walking in the hallways, trying to search for classroom 101. She heard the bell ring so she rushed finding the classroom, she was stressing that time that she bumped into someone. 

"Are you new?" the boy asked. He wasn't that tall and he had small, but cute eyes. 
"Yes, do you know where room 101 is?" she asked.
"Yes, i'm on that class. Are you the knew student from America?" Amber nodded. 
"Cool! How are you?" he asked in english. 
"I'm fine, how 'bout you?" Amber chuckled. She thought that he had a very cute accent.
"You're cool. We're going to be great friends! My name is Kibum, but call me Key," he said and they shook hands. "Amber," Amber said. 
"Let's go to the classroom, and we'll meet my friends," 
Since their first meeting, Amber had this little admiration for Key. Soon, the little admiration grew, and she fell for him. 

The whole Saturday, Amber and Key spent the day together. They hung out in the park, went shopping, ate and Amber even made Key ride the bike. They rode the bike to Han River and were there til' around 6pm and went home. 

"Thanks for today!" Key said as he sent Amber home. 
"Same thing," Amber said
"See you on Monday then," Key said and hugged Amber before going 

"Key!" Amber said that made Key turn around. 
"I..." she uttered, Key looked at her confused. 

 

- - - -

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it, even though I wasn't satisfied with it. 
I hope to recieve comments from you guys! And thanks for waiting :)