Receiving a text from Taemin

Why does it have to be you?

SULLI'S POV


*school bell rings"
"It's time for our second period, let's head to class!" Key enthusiastically said.
"Aghh! I don't want to go to the class," Minho lazily said.
"I wish we could skip it, but we can't," Krystal frowned. 
"C'mon guys! Cheer up! Two more classes and then we're done," Key, the only one who wants to go to class. 
"That's right, we got to get going, or else we'll be late. You know what the other students might think," Amber said.
"Yeah, that we just do what ever we want," Krystal answered. Taemin stood up, followed by Key. The rest sighed but had no choice. 
When we came to the class, we sat to our seats immediately because we knew the teacher would come anytime. 
I sat to my sit, followed by Taemin who began taking up the books for the upcoming subject. 
"What are we having now?" I asked.
"English," he answered coldly. Oh, english. I'm not that good in english, but I do understand the sentences. 
"Are you good at it?" I asked and began taking up my books.
"Not at all," he answered. 
"Why are you so cold?" I asked, with a bit of an annoyed tone.
"Because, I'm not in a mood of playing with you," he answered and avoided me. His mood changes all the time, huh? 
"Who said I was playing with you?" I irritated him intentionally and smirked. 
The teacher came in and the class became really quiet. No one dared to speak which was really weird, because the previous teacher, our homeroom teacher was actually pretty nice and didn't even bother scolding the students who were sleeping or talking. I suddenly had the urge to ask Taemin why. 
"Why is everybody so quiet?" I asked in a low voice, but loud enough for Taemin who were only inched away from me to hear. 
"Shh- she's really freaky," he answered and suddenly sat upright. This school seems really weird, and this teacher must be really strict. I glanced at her, maybe she noticed me too. 
"You're new?" she asked. 
"Yes," I said. Taemin suddenly tapped my back- oh right, my manners. "Yes mam," I said quick and bowed, so the others wouldn't mistake me. One thing I'm kinda bad at are using the polite phrases to the elders. It's bad and I need to do better. Choi Jinri- you need to learn!
"Oh, I see. What's your name?" she asked, not coming towards me. She suddenly scared me and I felt my self standing upright, like what Taemin did earlier. I took a glance at Taemin who was now smiling, probably coz I was scared. 
"My name is Sul- Choi Jinri, but please call me Sulli," I said and tried to smile, but failed due to my nervousness. 
"I see, Jinri. I'm Miss Park Ri Rin," she said and emphasized Jinri. I sat down and sighed heavily.
"Now let the class begin," she said and went towards the blackboard, and started the lesson just like that. She's weird and scary. 
As I took my pencil, ready to write whatever things she wrote on the blackboard I noticed the boy beside me who was smiling from ear to ear.
"What are you smiling for?" I asked annoyed, because I know it has something to do with me.
"Nothing," he said and tried hard to stop smiling. "Shh," he said and started noting down the things on the blackboard. Again, I sighed and ignored him. Two more classes. One more year. You can do this Sulli. 


Our school ended at 3:45. We are now at the front gate, waiting for our drivers to arrive so that they can take us home. 
Key and Amber's car arrived first. 
"Bye guys! We'll see each other tomorrow~" Amber said and waved at us. 
"Do you guys live together?" I asked because they were getting on the same car.
"Yes we are~~ Aren't we Amber?" Key said in a sweet tone.
"He's crazy, we live next to each other so Key and I just go together to school," Amber said
"And after school she comes by at me house just to copy my assignment," Key said kinda proud. 
"That's right," Amber said proudly. 
"You two are cute," I said. I could see Amber blush, and Key just smiled.
"No I'm cuter," Key said, making Amber frown. 
"Well we got to go! See ya guys tomorrow!~" Key said and waved his hands. He jumped in the car, followed by Amber and closed the door.
"I'm guessing Minho and Taemin lives near together too?" I said taking a guess. 
"How did you know?" Minho asked surprised. 
"Lucky guess," I grinned. 
"There comes Jessica unnie!" Krystal said and pointed at unnie who were smiling and waving towards us. She hugged me and patted my head, like she always did.
"How was the first day of school Ssul?" she asked. "Oh hi Taemin and Minho~~" 
"Hi noona," the boys smiled. 
"Ehem,"
"I see you everyday," Jessica unnie said to Krystal. 
"It was okay unnie," I said and tried to smile. Actually it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either. I remember the glares I got from Taemin's fans, on the bright side, I got some fans too..I think? I was uninterested though. 
"There's our driver! Goodbye Minho.. and er Ta-Taemin," Krystal said. I frowned how she stuttered saying Taemin's names. It's sad how awkward they are to each other when they're hanging out with the same friends. Something has to be done and I know what it is. I have a plan already that I thought of. 
"Goodbye Minho and Taemin!" I said happily and waved at them. I really do like Krystal's friends though, they're really fun. Key and Amber's relationship is really cute.. Too bad Key doesen't know about Amber's feelings. I already see how much Amber likes Key even if she hasn't told me yet. I can also see that Minho and Krystal are bestfriends, they are always together. But the way they reacted earlier during lunch time was weird. It's like they were hiding something. Taemin is the most weirdest in the group. I mean, his mood is changing all the time! First he wants to talk to me, then he's annoyed and the next thing he's laughing at me. 


 

"Krystal?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"What's the answer for question number three?" 
"I dunno," she answered.
"How are we supposed to answer it then?" 
"Let's skip it, then copy tomorrow from Key's." she answered. 
"Okay," 
"Krystal?"
"Yeah?"
"What happened earlier?" 
"I saw that-" I was about to ask when my cellphone interrupted. A received a text.. and it was from Taemin!? 
"Oh," I said. 
"Who's texting you?" Krystal asked and sat closer to me.
"Taemin," I said. But noticed that Krystal's face expression changed suddenly. Oh crap- I wasn't suppose to mention his name to her. 
"Oh." she said. A sudden silence filled the room.
"What did he say?" she said breaking the silence.
"Nothing. Just 'sup." I answered plainly, trying to sound uninterested. 
"Oh." 
"Krystal?" I asked.
"Do you like Taemin or something? Coz everytime I mention Taemin, or talk with him you seem so.. sad." I said carefully but got no response. I studied her face expression and this time, she seemed to feel really hurt. Did I say something wrong?
Could it be possible that Krystal.. has a feeling for Taemin? 

 


Wohoo! Update ~ 
Short update only coz I'm really exhausted and I need to continue packing for my vacation.. 
I'm going tomorrow so I might not be able to update for a while. I apologize in advance, but I will try my best to atleast update once a week :) 
I know this was a really boring chapter, but it will get more exciting soon. Right now you just need to know the characters feelings and stuffs first. :) Not much Keyber in this update- sorry Keyber fans! I promise to put more next chapter! :D 
Sorry for the grammar or spelling mistakes coz I'm too lazy to check them ;p
Thank you to my new subscribers ~~ and please don't be afraid to comment! ;)
No silent readers please :(