BTOB [Peniel] Thriller

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Peniel Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: Peniel, You, BTOB

 

It’s already 3am in the morning and you’re still waiting for your boyfriend to get back to the apartment you shared. You were really worried that something bad happened to him, but you tried to get rid of those thoughts.

You texted him a trillion times and yet he didn’t reply, you called him a billion more times, and of course, he didn’t pick up his phone. “What’s so difficult about picking up your freaking damn phone?!” you yelled out, frustrated yet anxious.

Sure you knew that your precious boyfriend was part of the great group called BTOB and he was willing to sacrifice basically his life for it, but you knew that by this time, he would long be back to keep you company. Sure you knew that BTOB was making a comeback soon, but you didn’t understand why preparation hours and practicing sessions would take so long.

~

-Peniel’s POV-

“Try to put in more emotion into it,” Minhyuk-hyung keeps telling me monotonously.

“Try not to put too much accent into it,” Ilhoon would add on occasionally, beside hyung.

I tried my best not to roll my eyes at them but I guess it’s the fatigue that takes over our bodies that make us all grumpy. This was around the 10th take and I still couldn’t perfect my barely 3seconds line. Though I tried to hide the fact that I’m not affected by it, truth be told, I hate it. Why am I given so little lines? Am I not seen as important anymore? I can’t take any Korean parts? What is this?

So many questions of doubt flooded in my mind, I started questioning myself if I was good enough, if I was good enough to live at all…

Finally, at 2am, Minhyuk-hyung wrapped it up, stretching before plopping his weary body on the couch near the recording studio. Sometimes, I really pity him for working 24/7, not being able to rest. Now, he still needed to continue editing with Ilhoon and the other producers, while I can just “happily” go back and rest.

Yes, I don’t like going back while watching my hyungs and dongsaengs work their off for the group and I’m here just sitting around, unable to help them. I wish I could be more important, I wish I could be more useful…

~

Peniel decided to take a walk along the streets, trying to clear his mind, wallowing in his thoughts on how hopeless he was. Watching the occasional cars that wheezed past, hearing the few crickets that creaked in the dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter