B1A4 [CNU] Baby Goodnight

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A CNU Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: CNU, You, B1A4

 

You always liked keeping to yourself, never liked interacting, enjoying the private peaceful life you had. You never did like any of the huge popular groups or being around a lot of people and no one really noticed you in school. Though you weren’t with the popular girls, you admit that sometimes you did feel lonely; wishing for a friend or two to company you at times, but you knew that would never happen. Not until one fine day…

-Your school-

That day, you trudged into school feeling utterly annoyed because your mom apparently gave you a good lashing due to your bad grades. Stuffing your earphones in to your ears, you walked along the corridor to your class.

Although music was blasting through your ears at full volume, you still could hear screams and squeals from a corner, causing you to glare at the direction of the high-pitched noises.

Upon turning around, you saw a huge group of people, mainly girls, pointing at the school notice board and jumping up and down like a bunch of crazy kangaroos.

“Psh, not surprised to see those es squeaking like little dolls,” you muttered, rolling your eyes at the sight. You continued making your way to the classroom, plopping down your bag on your seat at the corner of the class.

However, you were still somewhat curious on what was on the board and decided to make your way there during break time, though you didn’t keep your hopes up that it was something good.

Ring~

The morning past with a blast and it was finally break.

“EEEPS! DID YOU HEAR?” you heard a squeal once again from the group of girls gathered at the center of the class. You decided to eavesdrop, wanting to know what this big deal was all about.

“B1A4 IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL TO PERFORM FOR OUR PROM THIS WEEKEND!”

~

-Your POV-

Psh… who the heck is B1A4? Urgh, I bet it’s just another one of those new boy groups that would cause EVERY SINGLE teenage girl’s hearts except me. Probably that’s why those es were screaming their lungs out in front of the board earlier…

And hold up… our prom is this weekend already?! Oh gosh, like I would LOOOVE to dance with a HUGE group of people in a freaking dress. Note my sarcasm there.

Probably I should just pretend I’m sick and stuff… yes… that’s a perfectly good idea…

~

-Prom day-

“____-ah! 빨리 이리 와! {Trans: Quickly come here}” your mom called you down.

You plotted your plan to act sick in order to skip the dreadful day ahead, and pretended you had a headache as you hobbled down the stairs.

“____-ah, I got you this dress and… Oh dear, are you alright? You don’t seem well,” your mom immediately dropped the outfits and rushed over to you.

Seeing how sad your mom looked when she bought those clothes for nothing, you sighed, “It’s alright, I’ll go take some painkillers and I should be able to go… Thanks for the clothes…”

Upon hearing that, her face immediately lit up into a smile, continuing her babble, “Oh, I saw this pretty shade of green for your dress (http://www.jaksflowergirldresses.com/PD0040.jpg) and I know you love the colour… what was the colour? Oh yes, pastel apple lime! So I thought this looks roughly like your favourite colour and I know how much you hate wearing dresses so I got you this shorts (http://img.loveitsomuch.com/uploads/201209/07/vi/vintage%20levis%20denim%20shorts%20-%20hand%20dyed%20yellow%20and%20green%20ombre%20style%20denim%20vintage%20cut%20off%20shorts%20-%20s-f27673.jpg) to change into after the dance; who knows which boy you would be following afterwards for a midnight date?! Oh my gosh, I feel so excited for you! I can’t believe that you’re…”

You fled to your room before she could continue and cause you to get a real headache. You packed your bag (http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Urban-Neon-Pastel-Color-Backpack-1045K-/00/s/NjAwWDQ5NQ==/z/2IEAAMXQlgtRshuG/$T2eC16V,!ygE9s7HI7iHBRshuGVoVw~~60_35.JPG) with the shorts your mom gave you, a plain shirt and white hoodie (http://image.dhgate.com/albu_214002805_00-1.0x0/cute-bunny-ears-warm-sherpa-hoodie-jacket.jpg) before contemplating what shoes you wanted to wear.

“Psh, who actually looks at shoes anyways, comfort is more important,” you muttered to yourself, picking your favourite pair of sneakers (http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8233/8530721099_ffe9fe9987_z.jpg).

Suddenly, your younger brother popped into your room, poking around the things you were bringing.

“Eesh, why do you like green so much? Everything in your room is green… urgh…” he commented, causing you to fling a pillow at him.

“I have white stuffs too you 바보! {Trans: Pabo} Oh, and its Pastel Apple Lime, not green!” you replied, zipping up your bag.

“Aren’t you supposed to wear heels or something?” he continued asking.

“Psh, do I look like the type who would wear them?” you snorted.

“Touché… Well, I guess that’s why I love to have you as my sister…” he shrugged before leaving, giving you time to change.

“_____-ah! We’re going to send you there an hour early to avoid the traffic, so you better get your down here in an hour’s time!” your mom yelled.

“알았어요! {Trans: Alright}” you replied, quickly washing up.

~

-Your POV-

-An hour and a half before prom-

Dammit… I’m way too early now… I guess I should just wait in the garden at the back of the school to avoid any crowd from seeing my in this irritating dress…

~
-CNU’s POV-

We arrived at our performing venue, some high school I heard… And if I remembered correctly, it’s for some prom event? Oh wells… those girls are lucky then… He he…

~

The members all rushed to the hall inside for a short rehearsal before the members were allowed to roam freely but they had to be backstage one hour before the event starts to avoid the screaming fan girls. CNU wandered away from the members who were checking out the food that was catered, and sneaking some food into their mouths.

CNU sighed as the cool evening breeze caressed his face. He missed this. He missed being free like this, missed being in high school where he got to enjoy being alone, having a private lonely life. It’s not that he didn’t like the other members, but he just liked staying by himself; that’s probably the reason why he always had a room only to himself when they went overseas.

However, as he ventured deeper into the compound, he tried to figure his way around back to the hall but unfortunately made a wrong turn.

“Aish, why is this school so big…” he groaned.

~
-Your POV-

‘Aish, why is this school so big…’

Someone said from a distance, making me look up from my phone to see who that was.

~

“누구세요? {Trans: Who’s there}” you asked, reluctant to get up from the garden bench.

“오, 안녕하세요, 저의 이름은 신우 입니다, {Trans: Oh, hello, I’m Shinwoo}” CNU said awkwardly, looking at your matching outfit and bag, “Um… What is a pretty girl like you doing here?”

“Why, no need to flatter me. Anyways, I’m here to get away from the crowd, how about you?” you replied.

~
-CNU’s POV-

Aww, looks like she likes the colour Pastel Apple Lime… Well, such a coincidence huh? She’s sooo cute and pretty too… I wonder what her name is… Hm, well, I’m gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter