B1A4 [Gongchan] Corn-y Obsession

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Gongchan Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: Gongchan, You

 

Omnomnom~

You were happily munching on your corn, chewing away as you watched an episode of a drama. It was the school break and you already finished all your homework, so you were prepared to face a long holiday of boredom… of course, together with your boyfriend, Gongchan, you knew you two would be suffering from the lack of things to do.

However, recently, you discovered your love for corn and anything related to it, be it popcorn, in a salad, or just plain corn on a cob. So right now, you were just chewing away, forgetting about the time as you enjoyed your healthy ‘snack’.

~

-Gongchan’s POV-

Dingdong~ Dingdong~

I rang the doorbell so many times and yet ____ didn’t answer. What could be taking her so long? Hmm, probably in the shower I suppose…

I finally decided to call her after waiting for SUUUUCH a long time –possibly only around 3 minutes, but that’s not the point– only to hear her picking up and answering in a muffled tone, “여ㅂ,,,보,,,세요? {Trans: Yeob…boseyo/He…llo}”

~

You were still in your own “corn world” and “drama land” when someone just had to had call you. Without bothering to see who the caller was, you picked up and mumbled, mouth still not leaving your delicious corn, “여ㅂ,,,보,,,세요? {Trans: Yeob…boseyo/He…llo}”

“____-ah~ Help me! I’m dying out here!!!” you heard a familiar voice whine cutely.

Well, who else could it be other than your super-duper adorable boyfriend, Gong Chanshik?

“오! 오빠, 안녕! 너 어디예요? {Trans: Oh! Oppa, annyeong! Where are you?}” you asked, reluctantly leaving your meal on the plate.

“빨리 문 좀 열어주세요! {Trans: Please quickly open the door}” Gongchan wailed, hammering the door like an impatient puppy outside.

“알다! {Trans: Okay} I’m coming already!” you yelled, hanging up and rushing to the main door.

~

-Gongchan’s POV-

Upon ____ opening the door, I rushed inside, giving her a tight hug. I missed her soooo much that any text won’t be able to express how much I’ve missed her. Well that was corny… keke…

Talking about corny… something smells weird in here… Unlike the last time I’ve been here, which was like 2 days ago (?), it smells like vegetables and… healthy stuff… BLUURGH

My nose wafted around, trying to find the source of the unknown smell but was soon distracted when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter