B1A4 [Jinyoung] What's Happening

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Jinyoung Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: You, Jinyoung, B1A4

[A/N: Hey all, I know it's been a while since I last written a B1A4 one-shot... but here you go^0^ At first I planned out a different storyline but well, I guess I shall leave that for another one-shot.]

 

Jinyoung and you were close friends and you were planning to fly back to Korea to pursue your job as a composer after spending years overseas to study music. You have been keeping in contact occasionally and you knew that he was in a band, and you loved their songs, especially their newest song – ‘What’s Happening’.

You decided to pay Jinyoung a visit and messaged him that you are arriving at their dorm; however, Jinyoung was still trying to fix his hair and make-up.

“Yah, hyung, what’s the occasion? You going on a date?” Baro sneered, knowing how vain the leader was and that he would always make sure he looked okay whenever he got the chance to.

Ding Dong~ You rang the doorbell, hoping that at least someone was home, knowing how busy their schedule could be.

“Aish, she’s here already?!” Jinyoung muttered, looking in the mirror one last time.

“Oh my gosh, I was right? You’re really going on a date, hyung?” Baro exclaimed.

The members quickly rushed out to open the door, upon knowing that it was a girl, leaving Jinyoung behind to fix his already perfect hair.

You immediately recognised that it was Sandeul that opened the door, popping his head out of the door, saying, “오, 안녕하세요! {Trans: Oh, hello}”

“안녕하세요, 제 이름은___입니다!” you said, smiling politely at the duck.

“Yah, Sandeul-ah, 저리가! {Trans: Go away}” you heard what seems like Baro saying, pulling the poor duck back into the dorm before the door fully opened.

“Wah, 참 예쁘세요! {Trans: You’re very pretty}” they complemented you and complained why their leader didn’t introduce you to them earlier, inviting you in. You blushed as thy kept complementing you, until you notice Jinyoung at the side, sort of glaring at the other members. You smiled and greeted him with a hug, snapping him out of his intense glare battle with the other members’ back.

You decided to play around and joked, asking Jinyoung who they were. But he bluntly replied they were nobody, clearly jealous that they were there to greet you first and not him. The other members huffed and Baro said, “How can you say we’re nobody! We’re your life, hyung!”

“하나둘, {Trans: One, Two}” CNU said, before the others, apart from Jinyoung chanted in unison, “Let’s Fly B1A4, 안녕하세요B1A4 입니다! {Trans: Hello, we’re B1A4}”

“Yah, CNU-ah! That’s my line!” Jinyoung cried out.

“Oh, so now you know us?” CNU replied wittily.

You giggled, seeing how cute they all were, of course you watched them on every single show they were on, but you never knew that all of them were that adorable in real life. You just wanted to pinch all of their cheeks and hug them all tightly. However, you tried to keep up your pretence of not knowing them and being a crazy fan-girl you were.

“Aww, hyung, don’t be mad at us, 미안해요~ {Trans: Sorry}” Gongchan said, cuddling up to their leader.

“Aish, 괜찮아, {Trans: It’s okay} I’m just scared that you all are going to make a bad impression on ___ here and she won’t want to write any songs for us,” Jinyoung said.

“뭐? {Trans: What} She can compose songs!? Whoa, she’s just like you Jinyoung-hyung, such a compatible partner already!” Sandeul exclaimed.

“Haish, we are just close friends, and since you all have Jinyoung, why would you want me to compose for you?” you said.

“아니요! {Trans: No} The more the merrier!” CNU in.

“Oh, you should listen to our songs and give us your comments!” Baro suggested and the rest nodded, mumbling, “Good idea, Baro-ah.”

“Yehh! Who knows, she might become a Bana!” Gongchan chirped, bouncing up and down like a cute excited bunny.

Just as Gongchan finished his sentence, your phone rang…

‘every day yehh yehh yehh yehh, every day yehh yehh yehh yehh, 야 너 똑바로 말해 어디야…’ {Trans: Hey, be honest with me, where are you} [Song: B1A4 – What’s Happening (이게 무슨 일이야)]

“Oh crap,” you thought, your cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter