VIXX [N] Life Goes On

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-An N Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: N, You

 

The week was horrible for you, leaving scars across your heart and mind, breaking you into bits and pieces. You were left alone to face the cruel world, due to an unfortunate accident that cause your dearest parents to pass on. You were still 18 and studying for goodness sake. Oh how you felt that the world was so unfair to you, leaving you with no one to rely on; no one to count on; no one to pour out your woes on; no shoulder to lean on –no one by your side.

You kneeled down in front of their neatly arranged grave, slowly telling ‘them’ whatever that happened in school and how lonely you were at home without them. You knew you would miss them, so badly, however much it hurts, one day you must face it bravely. But that one day hasn’t come.

~

-N’s POV-

I sighed, walking up to my grandmother’s grave. Yes, it’s been one year already, but I guess it’s still hard to take in the fact that one of your closest relatives has passed on, entrusting you to carry on life with a smile.

She was the one who made me who I am today –a responsible, yet funny, yet adorable leader. (*cough* okay maybe a little bit egoistic too) But whatever it is, she was still my dearest listening ear, the best cook of my life, and most importantly, the one who impacted me greatly and shaped me to who I am today. Without her, I would never have become the Cha Hakyeon I am now.

~
You suddenly broke down and cried your heart out as you told your ‘parents’ how much you wanted them to attend your prize award ceremony given to you for having improved the most academically –and the ceremony was tomorrow.

You knew they would have wanted to see you on stage and you could imagine that they would be so proud to see their only child up there receiving the award, smiling at the cameras that were flashing away. However, you only wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter