B1A4 [Sandeul] Ice Cream

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Sandeul Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: Sandeul, You, B1A4

 

It was just any other ordinary day, and you decided to go to the mall to window-shop, probably buy some kpop merchandise as well. As you went into the shop, which you called your “wonder-land”, you’re sure that you would stay there for at least an hour, contemplating on which album to buy with which keychain.

“Urgh, so many things to buy, but so little money to spend,” you groaned, looking through the shelves which hold your favourite groups –Shinhwa, 24K and Big Bang.

You then realized that the shop had installed a new television screen near the door and they were testing it out, playing some kpop MV. You decided to fix your attention back to choosing which album to buy but was interrupted by sharp squeals from the entrance.

~

-Your POV-

What the heck is going on? It’s not as if some kpop idol is here right?

I rolled my eyes, glaring at the fangirls who broke the peaceful silence in the shop. However, they seem to be totally oblivious to my death stares, jumping up and down with excitement like a bunch of crazy kangeroos.

~
Soon, curiosity got the better of you and you decided to join the mini crowd gathering in front of the screen.

“EEEKKKSSS~ IT’S B1A4!!! THEY’RE SOOO CUTE!” one of the girls screamed.

“OMG! LOOK AT MY CHANNIE!!! HE’S SO ADORABLE!!!” another yelled.

You looked up at the screen, only to see an MV where 5 boys were running around in what you would like to call a “Barbie-land”. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxHy4G9FMI)

“Hm… B1A4? I guess it’s another new group? Psh, what’s there to get excited about…” you thought, rolling your eyes at the girls squealing, “Urgh, I can’t shop in peace if this keeps going on…”

You walked out of the store empty-handed, just in time to feel your stomach growling.

“Well, thankfully I didn’t spend all my money if not I wouldn’t be able to buy some food,” you murmured to yourself, deciding to head towards the ice-cream shop up ahead.

Buzz~ your phone vibrated in your pocket.

“여보세요? (Trans: Hello)” you asked, not bothering to look at the Caller ID.

“___-ah, let’s break up…” the other person on the line said, and you immediately knew it was your boyfriend of 5 months.

“됐어, {Trans: Whatever}” you replied, hanging up, trying not to show him your weak side by crying on the phone like a .

“Hmph, guess he couldn’t stand my love for kpop. Well, he may be my boyfriend, but my love will forever stay with kpop…” you muttered, trying to console yourself, trying very hard not to let the tears fall.

You felt like smashing your phone and you cursed under your breath so many times that you didn’t realise that someone was running towards you.

“Uff!” both you and the person said at the same time as you collided.

“Yahh!!” you exclaimed, looking up at the person who knocked you to the ground. Your frustration grew as you shoved the person back, demanding for an apology.

“죄송합니다… {Trans: Sorry}” he replied softly, adjusting his sunglasses before staring sadly at his poor ice cream on the ground. Somehow or another, he looked vaguely familiar to you, but you were too angry to even think right then and there.

After a while, your anger simmered down, and you started to feel sorry for yelling at him as he squatted down to pick up the dropped cone, disposing it away with a huge sulk. You shook your head at how cute he looked and acted, just like a five-year-old child, and decided to make it up by offering another cone of ice-cream to him.

When you told him that, his face immediately lit up, nodding happily at you.

“Junghwan-hyung! 어디 갔어요? {Trans: Where did you go} The other members are waiting for you,” a guy with black hair came running towards both of you.

Junghwan just plainly nodded at him, pouting as he was about to turn and leave. However, you immediately dragged Junghwan back, saying, “I’m sorry, but you all have to wait a while longer. I promised to repay him an ice cream.”

“뭐라구? {Trans: What did you just say} Hyung, why didn’t you tell me you were going to get ice cream?! I want one too!” the younger cried.

“Haha, don’t worry, I’ll treat the both of you to ice cream then, is that alright with you…?” you paused, waiting for them to complete it with their names.

“Oh, where were our manners, uhm, I’m Gong Chanshik, but people know me as Gongchan, and this is my cute hyung, Lee Junghwan, also known as the duck, Sandeul,” Gongchan said, smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter