VIXX [Keo] Leo's Therapy

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Keo Fanfiction-

(slight Navi and Hyukbin)

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: Leo, Ken, VIXX

 

-Leo's POV-   It's been a hectic few months. There was so much to do. So much to prepare. Everyone was busy.   Hongbin is busy filming for Glorious Days. Hakyeon with his drama Hotel King. Wonshik has been busy composing new songs for our comeback album. Our maknae has been preparing for the filming of Laws of The Jungle. And of course, I had a musical to prepare for.   It wasn't really easy preparing for it. It was honestly tougher than a normal VIXX practice. I felt like I was really tired - physically and mentally.   Everyone was so busy with their own stuffs, I didn't wish to burden them with my complains. For all I know, they may even have a harder time coping with their own solo activities. At times, Hakyeon would come over and ask me how I was doing, by I could tell that he himself was exhausted - his energy totally drained. I would often try to my best to fake a smile, before pushing him away.   It's not that he was annoying this time round, it was just so that he knows I'm fine and he would go get some rest himself. I know he really cares for us (all the members), but I just wish that he would take another approach in "confronting" us.   He should learn from Jaehwan. He's the only one who honestly can cheer me up anytime.   He would usually sit next to me and listen to me practice, giving me tips on how to improve and stating whether I lacked expression in a certain scene. Sometimes he would pretend to be the other characters, playing around with what they say, and (however hard I try) I couldn't help but chuckle at his antics. He knew what to do at the right time, he knew when to persuade me to talk, he knew when to leave me alone, he knew how to cheer me up when I was down.   But nowadays, he seems different. He seems to more quite than usual. He didn't have that cheerful smile on his face anymore. Even if he did smile, he can't fool me, even if he could fool Hakyeon, there's no way that fake smile could pull-off and hide what he's feeling inside.   I was thinking if I could do something... Do something to help him, to repay him for what he's done to help me. A reciprocal action. Some Leo therapy?   I've been putting Jaehwan under observance for a few days now. Here were some things that didn't seem too right about him: He shrugged Sanghyuk away when the younger wanted to play with him (He never would do that to our maknae, even if he was in a bad mood. He would soon find joy in fooling around with Sanghyuk and probably forget about his earlier anger. But this was different. A whole new different Lee Jaehwan — could he be mad at Sanghyuk?) Hongbin wanted to take a selca with him, but he just walked away (Jaehwan was never the type to run away from a selca, he would gladly pose in a cute manner and tries to photobomb every single shot - even when he's not wanted. But this was weird — could he also be mad at our visual?) Whenever Wonsik wanted to let him hear a piece of his freshly composed music, Jaehwan would just say he was busy (He could never reject someone, especially when it was giving feedback. He was always ready to support us, but this was strange — could he be mad at Wonsik too? ) Lastly, when Hakyeon tried to ask him to make a joke, Jaehwan would just smile and say he's tired (THIS was the most obvious observation to know that there's something DEFINITELY wrong with Jaehwan. Of course, Hakyeon is too oblivious to figure it out. So I must take it in my own hands and try to settle this once and for all. However, what I'm wondering is... could he be mad at all of us? )
Well, I haven't been talking to him lately because of the different shows and performances I had in my pack-tight schedule. But now that I'm almost done, I guess I need to speak with him before he breaks down even more.   ~
-N's POV-   As I came back to the dorm after my filming of Hotel King, I squeezed my way throughout the mess in the dorm - urgh we need to find one day where we are all free to clean this up. I glanced around, seeing my Hyukkie attempting to play with Jaehwan, but getting brutally rejected, before sulking to Binnie.   Oh no he did NOT just make our maknae sad!! 어머어머... (Omg omg) Confrontation time.   "YAH! Lee Jaehwan!" I called out to the main vocal who seemed to shrink away from the sound of my voice, yes know when to be afraid of N-jumma...   Giving him a hard chop to his neck, I demanded him to apologise and play with Hyukkie. It's been sometime since we could get majority of the members in the dorm at the same time, so why not have some bonding time?   "Ravi-ah!" I shouted, hoping that he was just asleep in one of the rooms rather than working the hell out of himself from composing songs after songs.   Popping my head, room by room, only to find Taekwoonie scribbling down something on his notebook frantically. Mehh, Taekwoon being his typical weird, introvert self.   "You wanna come play with us?" I asked genuinely, expecting a direct '싫어' (I don't want to) from him.   He pondered for a while. Well that's a first...   "Who's playing?" He replied to my surprise.   "Um... everyone! Unless they have another schedule then they can leave first!"   "What are we playing?"   What's with all these questions? Not that I particularly mind...   "I'm not sure. We'll discuss when everyone's out," I smiled, dragging him out. He didn't struggle, so looks like we finally can enjoy our freetime as a group.
~
-Leo's POV-   I followed Hakyeon out quietly, wishing to take this opportunity to find out whether Jaehwan was either really angry at the other members, or he just wanted a change in character and take a chance at my 'Leo' character. To me it wasn't that difficult to become a total introvert and just become ignorant about everything - it was my style - but imagine Jaehwan doing that... Nahh, it's never going to suit him. It was impossible that he wanted a change in character, bu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter