VIXX [Leo] Getting a Lion to Smile

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Leo Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: Leo, You, VIXX

 

-On KAKAO TALK messenger-

2013년 10월 30일 수요일

You: 오빠,, 배고파요... 밥 먹었니?? [오후 9:37]

{Trans: Oppa,, I'm hungry... Have you eaten??}

 

2013년 10월 31일 목요일

You: 레오ㅗㅗㅗㅗ오빠ㅏㅏㅏ~~ 심심해요 = =; [오전 11:45]

{Trans: Leooooo-oppaaa~~ I'm bored = =;}

 

2013년 11월 2일 토요일

You: 오빠!!! 지금 뭐해요? ^^ 보고 싶어용~~~ 헤헷 [오후 3:10]

{Trans: Oppa!!! What are you doing right now? ^^ I miss youuu~~~ Heheh}

 

2013년 11월 3일 일요일

You: 오빠! 굿모닝! 흫흐~ 일어나요!!! (: [오전 7:30]

{Trans: Oppa! Good morning! Heuheu~ Wake up!!! (: }

You: 날 무시하지마 )): [오전 8:00]

{Trans: Don't ignore me )): }

~

You sighed, seeing that you were either ignored by your one and only lion of a boyfriend, or that he was too busy to even check his phone. Though you knew that they were going to have a comeback, an awesome one to be exact, you wanted to make sure that he had enough rest and isn't overly stressed.

However, from what you've heard from your best friend Sanghyuk, Taekwoon has been practising real hard; trying to perfect his high notes and the dance. Sanghyuk mentioned that he would often stay back in the dance studio till late at night, even the leader was unsure if the Lion even slept of eat at all.

But knowing Jung Taekwoon, if he didn't eat, that would be because he was unconscious. However, what worried you the most was when Hyuk told you that Taekwoon hasn't been talking of texting (not even to the managers or the members!), or even smiling at all for the past few weeks.

That's something different about Jung Leo. Sure, he doesn't talk much on camera; sure, he doesn't smile much on camera; of course you don't expect him to be on his phone 24/7 unlike Han Sanghyuk.

“But something just ain't right!“ you thought.

The Leo you knew would reply your message almost immediately, well probably because you knew his schedule and when he's free thanks to Hyuk, and that you're sure Jaehwan or Hakyeon would have definitely tried making Leo laugh at least once.

Finally, after a long discussion with Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Hongbin, Wonsik and Sanghyuk, you've decided to have an early surprise birthday celebration that night specially for Jung Taekwoon.

You planned out everything, ranging from what to make for him to eat, what to give him as a present, and of course the location would be at VIXX's dorm. The members cooperated by trying to get Leo to come back to their dorm with then right after practice and trying their best not to let the surprise slip out of their mouth; especially coming from Jaehwan and Sanghyuk.

You rolled your eyes when you received tons of messages from the leader who kept complaining about how Hyuk and Ken almost let it out, spamming you with pictures on how he gave them each several thousands of neck-chops.

“Well, I wonder if it's a good thing to be close to them; have the leader as your brother; the maknae as your best friend; and the shy main vocal as your boyfriend...?“ you thought, tossing your phone to the side as you placed Leo's soon-to-be cake into the oven and you started to make kimbap for the other members.

Very soon, the kitchen smelt wonderful with the finished cake, decorated perfectly for a lion, 3 huge rolls of perfectly-cut kimbap, and 24 strawberries coated in chocolate. [A/N: Check out VIXX File Episode 7/8 to understand (; Oh and do note th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter