VIXX [Ken] Lift Off

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Ken Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: Ken, You, VIXX

There you were in your room, your television blasting a video VIXX's Voodoo Doll Music Video. You never liked to watch the front part of the video, no, not because of all the blood and gore, but it was due to the choreography of the members lifting your boyfriend, Jaehwan, off the ground.

You never did approve of this move but the other members insisted, saying that this was the new “thing“ and that it looks “cool“. You rolled your eyes as they tried to convince you, but eventually, because you were just a er for Jaehwan's aegyo, you agreed to it in the end, rather reluctantly though. You remembered trying to ignore all of them for a day, but your “plan“ failed because of Ken's constant whining and bugging which made you gave up.

“Hmph, it's all because of you, stupid Lee Jaehwan,“ you grumbled to yourself,“You irritating pabo; if you fell and hurt yourself during the choreography, I. DON'T. CARE!“

“Ouch, I'm hurt now...“ You heard that familiar voice say from your bedroom door.

“Oppa...“ you gasped, totally not expecting him to visit you this early from all his hectic schedules.

“Oppa's heart feels broken now; how will you fix it?“

You scoffed at his failed attempt at aegyo, flinging a pillow to his face; causing him to stumble dramatically towards you and fall onto your bed with a loud thud. You squealed as he lifted you up into the air suddenly, twirling you around. Being fairly afraid of heights, you immediately struggled and begged him to put you down.

Sighing, he placed you down gently onto your bed, kissing your forehead as he did so.

“It wasn't that bad was it?“

“What are you referring to?“

“Being lifted in the air...“ he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter